Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,952 members, 7,973,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 12:55 PM

This Is Where US Vice President Lives - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is Where US Vice President Lives (102482 Views)

Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by okefranci: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2022
kiss
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by PoliteActivist: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:

The average Nigerians are so pathetic, stupid, and divided that they don't realize how much power they possess in a democracy.

That's why the politicians and leaders love religion and ethnicity so much! They know with these two things, they will always get away with murder!

That's why elected leaders like Buhari, El-Rufai, Uzodinma, etc, can afford to do what they please at the expense of their bosses (the masses) because the electors are too lost in their infighting to put them on their toes!

For once, we actually have a chance to vote for a decent person for president. Against all odds Peter Obi is actually running for president! Normally such a person will never go into politics (as he says below) or they would have been run out of politics long ago by the devious majority!

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by MartinsD12(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

That's why we desperately need someone like MPO.
HE WILL REIGN IN THE COSTS! His own frugality with public funds will be the inspirong example
It's peter obi or nothing, 2023 presidency should be a revolution against bad governance, stampede and retarded poor development of Nigeria, it's either we get it right or we break it it's simple these old politicians should be retired, there should be genuine restructuring of this country at all levels with aim at prudence management of resources and cost of governance should be made non lucrative for politicians, if they can serve the people like they do in US they resign. There is so much to restructure in this country, the constitution itself it's corrupt favours only the politicans why leaving the masses poorer.
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by cybluesky(m): 7:49am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

You made a statement then immediately disproved it:

Who senior the president??

Him papa now
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by PoliteActivist: 7:49am On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

It's peter obi or nothing, 2023 presidency should be a revolution against bad governance, stampede and retarded poor development of Nigeria, it's either we get it right or we break it it's simple these old politicians should be retired, there should be genuine restructuring of this country at all levels with aim at prudence management of resources and cost of governance should be made non lucrative for politicians, if they can serve the people like they do in US they resign. There is so much to restructure in this country, the constitution itself it's corrupt favours only the politicans why leaving the masses poorer.

It is actually something of a miracle that, against all odds, a decent person like Obi is actually running for president. Despite all the people who swore to dedtroy him for not letting them loot Anambra. Normally such a person will never go into politics (as he has said himself) or they would have been run out of politics long ago by the devious majority!

1 Like

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by naijaman2225(m): 7:53am On Jun 13, 2022
aikyg:
Funny how Nigerians have a lot of information on where other country's leaders live, but know nothing about where their own leaders live. We really need to to reverse this trend.
IT WON'T BE EASY TO REVERSE. THE SYSTEM OVER THERE IS VERY OPEN WITH PUBLIC OFFICIALS BEING HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS WHILE IN, AND SOMETIMES, AFTER LEAVING IN OFFICE. THE OPPOSITE IS WHAT OBTAINS IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Ekugbeh(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2022
wiseone28:
I will live there one day
no forget to carry me join body o
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by MartinsD12(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

It is actually something of a miracle that, against all odds, a decent person like Obi is actually running for president. Despite all the people who swore to dedtroy him for not letting them loot Anambra. Normally such a person will never go into politics (as he has said himself) or they would have been run out of politics long ago by the devious majority!
Nigeria doesn't know the miracle they have for someone like peter obi to contest 2023 presidency, if they miss this Golden opportunity it's over for Nigeria.
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by IJEYdiamond(f): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Why do i have d feelings that Aso rock villa is a cursed house..

Please d incoming president shouldn't live in that house.... make e be museum 4 d world to see..

There is something about that house!!
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by PoliteActivist: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
cybluesky:

Him papa now

Him papa is not his boss at all. You coulda said God
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by PoliteActivist: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

Nigeria doesn't know the miracle they have for someone like peter obi to contest 2023 presidency, if they miss this Golden opportunity it's over for Nigeria.

I don't think they'll miss it. I somehow see God's hand behind all this. I think it is divinely ordained. I think he'd become president
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by MartinsD12(m): 8:00am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

I don't think they'll miss it. I somehow see God's hand behind all this. I think it is divinely ordained. I think he'd become president
Let's pray it happens I believe so definitely the Masses are with Peter obi.
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by God1000(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Interesting research by OP
thanks dear
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Leonbonapart(m): 8:03am On Jun 13, 2022
The great witch
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by naijapikin2(m): 8:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Why does the entrance look like a cathedral??
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by PoliteActivist: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:

Let's pray it happens I believe so definitely the Masses are with Peter obi.

See below, someone said Obi was delusional if he thought he'd win. I challenged him: Obi vs. the other two COMBINED. See the result below. This is the type of result one always gets with Obi

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by MartinsD12(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

See below, someone said Obi was delusional if he thought he'd win. I challenged him: Obi vs. the other two COMBINED. See the result below. This is the type of result one always gets with Obi
Truth is no sensible person will vote for atiku or Tinubu old corrupt politicians except those selfish sycophants doing it for money
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Reflect7:
Does he eat this?

If not, he's suffering & smiling. cool

I think we have the best delicacies in the world

1 Like

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Deputy1111(m): 9:11am On Jun 13, 2022
decatalyst:
Show us oshinbade's own please.

grin grin
Osinbajo not Oshinbade olodo.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by anonimi: 9:12am On Jun 13, 2022
MartinsD12:
It's a bad situation we are in , only a mean revolution can change things if not gets worse naira will soon hit 1000 to 1 dollar what an economic comatose

Are you ready to lead the revolution?
If you are not ready to lead, why suggest something that you are not ready to work for

1 Like

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by anonimi: 9:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
The average Nigerians are so pathetic, stupid, and divided that they don't realize how much power they possess in a democracy.

That's why the politicians and leaders love religion and ethnicity so much! They know with these two things, they will always get away with murder!

That's why elected leaders like Buhari, El-Rufai, Uzodinma, etc, can afford to do what they please at the expense of their bosses (the masses) because the electors are too lost in their infighting to put them on their toes!

Well said, boss.
However, Europeans and even Americans are no different, except that a few among them who have a broad worldview work tirelessly to enlighten others to realise their power as the employers of the few in government at different levels in various capacities.
So it is up to us to work hard to enlighten everyone around us (and beyond) on the implicit social contract between the people who employ those in government and the political office holders who are there at the grace of the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Walkee: 9:18am On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
I will surely do that, but there's not enough pictures on the internet concerning Osinbajo's residence.

I've searched thoroughly, I only saw three photos that doesn't capture the place well.

This is Aguda house, the official residence of Nigerian vice President yemi Osinbajo
I'm very impressed with Nigeria for being able to keep those residencies confidential
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by whippersnapper(m): 9:29am On Jun 13, 2022
wiseone28:
I will live there one day
in your dreams
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by God1000(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Walkee:
I'm very impressed with Nigeria for being able to keep those residencies confidential
But Aso rock is not like that, there's a lot of information and pictures on the internet about Aso rock
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by miqos02(m): 9:50am On Jun 13, 2022
PoliteActivist:

No need to invoke US to prove they are both EXTREMELY CORRUPT. There is more than enough proof right here. See below.
MPO, on the other hand, is VERY HONEST - never mind all the smokescreen by agenda people. Much of it is by people who vehemently hate him till date because he woudn't let them loot Anambra's money. It is hard to believe the man is a Nigerian. He's simply uninterested in money or status. Nigeria will be very lucky indeed if he wins.

Here are some shorts:

https://youtube.com/shorts/OMHgTIDNUEw?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/C71w6_pt0ig?feature=share

https://youtube.com/shorts/APM-DhT3l0s?feature=share
I am not supporting any candidate , am only stating facts
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Billsclinton(m): 9:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Not bad at all. Maybe one day.
But in the mean time..

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Panda7: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2022
American vp living in a common mansion
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by Themandator: 10:31am On Jun 13, 2022
God1000:
I will surely do that, but there's not enough information and pictures on the internet concerning Osinbajo's residence.

I've searched thoroughly, I only saw three photos that doesn't capture the place well.

This is Aguda house, the official residence of Nigerian vice President yemi Osinbajo

Nigeria hides everything about aso rock
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by juman(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
God bless Obama.
God bless America.

1 Like

Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by planetx: 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
The house is actually very modest for the vice president of a superpower, if you see it in person. Nigeria's vice president residence is way more grand and luxurious.
Re: This Is Where US Vice President Lives by nairacitizen(m): 12:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
With illuminati elevation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2 Huge Male Snakes Fighting Over Female Snake Crash Into Australian Man's House / 14-Year-Old Missing Malaysian Boy Found In Crocrodile's Stomach (Graphic Pics) / Trump Vs Clinton: America Decides 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.