Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,117 members, 7,943,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 11:37 PM

Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better (660 Views)

Copper Mulberry Wire Scrap and Aluminium Ingot A7 Needed Urgently / Metal And Aluminium Scraps / Gsr Cables, Copper Armoured And Aluminium Cables. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by Selfless1: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
I graduated 4 years ago and since then, I have not been able to secure a good job. I decide to switch career by learning a hanwork. Please, Electrical and Aluminium works, which one is better?

Lalalalala please take this to from page, I need people's opinions, thanks
Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by uthlaw: 10:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
Both is very good...just choose the one you mind follow!
Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by Selfless1: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2022
uthlaw:
Both is very good...just choose the one you mind follow!

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by emmadejust(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Choose electrical because of the maintenance value attached to it .. Aluminum works na forever ooo no maintenance value which can help you pay some bills in the long terms ..
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When learning any skills choose the handiwork that have maintenance values .. That alone will help u advance in any time ...

Talking from experience in the field for one decade plus
Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by Selfless1: 8:30am On Jun 14, 2022
emmadejust:
Choose electrical because of the maintenance value attached to it .. Aluminum works na forever ooo no maintenance value which can help you pay some bills in the long terms ..
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

When learning any skills choose the handiwork that have maintenance values .. That alone will help u advance in any time ...

Talking from experience in the field for one decade plus

Thanks
Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by Seniorwriter(m): 9:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Selfless1:
I graduated 4 years ago and since then, I have not been able to secure a good job. I decide to switch career by learning a hanwork. Please, Electrical and Aluminium works, which one is better?

Fellow Nairalander I'll suggest you learn a Digital Skill like Content Creation and start to earn about $30 monthly for a start with time you can start earning as much as between $300 - $1000 monthly.
we run a LTE mentorship which is like a hands on the job type of training process where we will expose you to these:
# The skill mastery
# The rudiments of mastering how to get clients/jobs from online platforms and offline too.
# Positioning yourself to become an authorized Digital expert.

@Seniorwriter.
Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by cj4humanity: 7:38pm On Jun 14, 2022
Selfless1:
Electrical because it has an endless application in different fields. Industrial Electrical will go a long way

Re: Electrical And Aluminium Works Which One Is Better by Laverneitchel: 11:07am On Jun 09
Neither electrical nor aluminium works are inherently "better" – it depends on the project. Electrical work refers to the installation and maintenance of electrical systems, crucial for any structure. Aluminium works, likely referring to fabrication or installation using aluminium, is valuable for its affordability and lightness. Consider the specific needs of your project to choose the most suitable option. You can understand this after visit this www.yonglongalu.com/blog/everything-you-need-to-know-about-t-slot-aluminum-extrusions/ link.

(1) (Reply)

Business You Can Start In Nigeria With 50 Thousand Naira In This Economy / Do You Believe Easybuy Phones Are Hard To Sell?? / GTB Bank Domiciliary Account: Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.