Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 04:02 AM

Start A Supplimentary Business On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start A Supplimentary Business On Whatsapp (133 Views)

Bank With Gtbank On Whatsapp / Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / Six Things You Must Do In 2018 To Put Your Business On Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start A Supplimentary Business On Whatsapp by Fabian2020: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2022
Hey
Are you looking forward to starting a business, but do not have the required capital?

You can start a supplimentary business on WhatsApp with little or no capital, no risk involved. The only skilled required is the ability to influence people's decisions!

Here's an instance:
I bought an information Marketing course for 5k, and I have sold the course in 2 weeks to more than 50 persons for 5k each, that's 50k

You see..

What I needed to do was just to bring the product forward to my audience and tell them the need for them to have the product.

It's very simple!

You can do desame, you can upload on Amazon kdp and begin to earn in dollars..

I would be training some set of people how to achieve this in a week, kindly drop your number to be added to the group

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Share Office Space In Lekki Phase 1 / Brand New LPG Tanks And Accessories / Giveaway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.