Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,918 members, 7,872,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:33 AM

Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad (28321 Views)

Anxiety In 25 States As Govs, 324 Others Move Against Election Results / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / President Buhari Approves Review Of Grazing Reserves In 25 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by maasoap(m): 10:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Not matter. What matters are voters.

Lol. Where are they? In South east?

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by maasoap(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Office doesn't win election. Just a building. Some of the best digital banks in the world today don't even have physical building. The masses in every state and city are the office's

These people are clowns, comedians, jokers
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by AnambraPrince: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2022
ogbuefi677:

I am sure Sowore will never win the presidential elections.
Consequently, I'll never waste my energy dropping a comment about him.
Now,why are you lots wasting energy and time dropping multiple comments on someone u r sure won't win?
What are you afraid of?
What's my business with a fool like Sowore. Do I even care if that guy exists? And yes of course, Obi cannot win anything, he won't even be among the top 5 when the election results are out. But we just want to set the records straight and expose the lies you lots have repackaged Obi with, to expose the political fraud he is, just like they packaged Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by comodo: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
They most brainless and myopic thinking set of people in Nigeria are the Igbos.....their manner of thinking is so sympathetic....

You curse Nigeria day and Night, burn inec offices and call us all sort if names...yet you are now deceiving yourselves with one local village champion called Obi...lol

The votes from a single LGA in the North supercede the entire Votes of the Igbo race including those in the diaspora.

They are brainless I think, but they are still required to score 300+ to enter unity schools, whereas your tribe with head filled with brains only needs less to enter the same school, yet they are struggling. They are termed one of the smartest ethnic group in the USA. I wonder them and yours which ones should be called brainless. Sometimes let's think of what we want to say before we spew it out. You calling a whole ethic nationality brainless is appalling just because you are supporting a party or a man who is only after his family well being ,his associates and ones who will help him achieve his ambitions all his life.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by cosmos1440: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Coolsperm:
So what have evil and satanic APC achieved with it's numerous office. Only mad people will vote apc

So what have evil and satanic Labour Party achieved with it's few offices. Only mad people will vote Labour Party
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Ibkhaleel: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2022
comodo:

They are brainless I think, but they are still required to score 300+ to enter unity schools, whereas your tribe with head filled with brains only needs less to enter the same school, yet they are struggling. They are termed one of the smartest ethnic group in the USA. I wonder them and yours which ones should be called brainless. Sometimes let's think of what we want to say before we spew it out. You calling a whole ethic nationality brainless is appalling just because you are supporting a party or a man who is only after his family well being ,his associates and ones who will help him achieve his ambitions all his life.
Who is not fooling who?

U cry quota system day and night yet you want to get the presidency on the same quota system...lol

You see why i call u deaf dumb and blind humans?

The North is politically superior, calm, calculating, generous and accommodating.

The south lacks all these ATTRIBUTES.
We are a family; our religious and cultural diversities not withstanding.
The south makes noises, insults and blame us when things do not go their way.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Oludara202: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2022
shinealight:

Is it not better to address the issue the guy has raised…..rather than leaving leprosy to attack ringworm?

The man that raised the issue is just looking for what to say.
It's not even up to three weeks he moved to LP.
Even if Obi gets offices and structure in the states he listed, he'd still find another thing to say . It's all politics.
Only somebody who is after personal interest will move the wrong way when he knows the right way.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Office or no office we move... Who office EPP?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Obi is not going to win. Let's be honest. At best, he would place third.

Even if he wins, he would face a hostile National Assembly, filled with members from APC and PDP, whose number one goal would be to frustrate the hell out of his life, till he either goes back to their parties, or gets thrown out and replaced with their lapdog. (I have mentioned Balarable of Kaduna who won the governorship of Kaduna in 1979, on the platform of the PRP...which still exists and is in the running for this year's election...and faced a hostile NPN assembly who eventually frustrated and impeached him in 1981, and brought in their replacement eventually by 83.)

The fact is, unless people are ready to vote for Labour party at all levels, not just presidency, Peter Obi has limited chances. He is like Buhari in 2011, who ran a campaign on the platform of CPC, and still lost, and only gained one state , after he left ANPP

The only way Obi can win is simple. Form a viable third force from the parties that are not PDP, to oppose APC. Work harder, make alliances, and maybe he may show Tinubu and Atiku pepper. Either that, or forget it.

(I won't be voting him, because he is still to me part of the old PDP-political class that messed up this country alongside APC and Bubu and Tinubu. Plus he has no answer to what I consider the critical economic questions of this nation..subsides, and productivity as well as removing corruption . And I am still upset that ADC rejected Moghalu. Rubbish.)
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Emekaonline: 10:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour.
The floor is always open to be obedient. I drink my water in peace. cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.

But that is how many biafools masturbate on Tinubu's candidacy. If it is good to masturbate on Tinubu's candidacy, why is it bad to do the same for Obi Pandora?
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Krissadams: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Vote Obi where ever you are and shame the evil ones

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by kingyakos: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:

No office in nearly the whole of the country, and no governorship candidates, meaning no structure to energize, mobilize the voters, and get them to the polling stations.

What've digital banks got to do with party office? Will the voters vote digitally or online electronically? Do they all have internet access to receive campaign and election information from the party?

You people just don't take anything seriously, you just come up with empty and ridiculous platitudes that makes no sense, no strategy or any serious thinking, just empty talk.

Oga election has taken a new dimension so stop deceiving ur self with mobilization of voters, we don't need transportation to go and vote, voting unit is within our door step.
Buhari and APC,PDP has dealt with Nigerians alot.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Ibkhaleel: 10:42am On Jun 13, 2022
comodo:

When you talk of fraud, and prostitution and then production of substandard products, ritualism and sentiment then igbos are number 1

Igbos are narrow-minded low level animals let me deal with you first!

after abusing me,
calling me all sorts of derogatory names, including illiterate, even though your English grammar is full of
illiterate mistakes, You came up with the issue of cut off marks which are mostly lies that southerner, requires 80% marks to be admitted into a federal school, a child from the north requires only 8%
for the same admission.

Let me reply people like you with a myopic brain :
"If national education policy makers and the examination bodies approved 8% marks for northerners to be equivalent to the 80% approved for the southerners, it means that they believed that the
southerners' 80% is valueless because they must have been obtained through all sorts of examination malpractice.
"It is just the same as $1 is equivalent to N360."

Sixty years on, but still some people have stuck in the
past, basking in falsehood and conjectures long
discredited; regurgitating old lies and bandying
voodoo statistics that serves nothing but pandering to
their emotions and silly stereotypes.
I wonder what else is required to wake up some
people from their slumber to realise that the hysterical
days of "Mallams are coming"' of the 1950s have since
given way to "Mallams have arrived".
What's more, Mallams can now speak and write better
English language, and will therefore no longer sit by
and allow others to ride roughshod over them, thanks
to the social media, where no biased, ethnic
supremacists, narrow-minded bigots and sectional
irredentists are editors.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Azularis: 10:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Votes are all that matters. On that day, no be structure go vote!
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Cajal(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
melonsgroup:
Rescue Nigeria Now
Ndigbo party, ibo agenda...for the ibo and by the ibo...
Obi@5%
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by naija4life247: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
Penguin2:

I just dey laugh sha.

They say Obi is irrelevant yet they can’t take him their mouth.

But not to worry, by end of this year, you will see Labour Party offices even in the remotest village of Kano.

And guess what… they will be houses of individuals donated for the course of rescuing Nigeria from hawks.

Party Primaries have been concluded and names submitted to INEC. A party that does not have House of Assembly candidates can never ever win general elections. This is because it is House of Assembly flag bearers, LG chairman and councillors that go from house to house to bring out voters on election days. Or you think it is the Presidential candidates that goes from street to street and house to house across the 36 states of the federation.

I can't even imagine a party that does not have presence in the largest voting states of Lagos, Rivers, Delta, Ibadan, Kano, Kaduna, Katsina, Kebbi, Jigawa, now such a clownish party is thinking about winning national election. You will all weep.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by rightdata: 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
We don't want a President who will die in Aso Rock. We don't want a London hospital President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Oga Bashir Ahmed...
lower ya voice ejoor b4 OBIdient ppl tear oloko 4 ya head...
grin

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by jamace(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Voting is now electronic and transmission of result is electronic. Of what use are MEGA party structures in this present dispensation?
Every voter is now the party structure.

On good governance I stand. And Peter Obi is the right man for the job. Enough of political thuggery leaders who have enslaved Nigeria and Nigerians in MEGA POVERTY.

Yours Obi-diently.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Adrian98(m): 10:49am On Jun 13, 2022
Why are they all bothered? If they feel he is going to lose then they should allow him lose rather than this!
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2022
SpecialEdition:
Emmanuel Macron did it.
Nigerians can do it too.

Macron formed his party from an already existing poltical movement and got enough people to join..and as a result had the numbers...plus his party did not win the presidency alone, they got a majority in the Assemblee Nationale of 280 seats. (They don't have a majority in the French Senate, but the French Senate is not elected by direct suffrage) That guaranteed that Macron would not be frustrated out of his life by the opposition (and the opposition in France is weak, especially on the Left).

If you want Obi to be like Macron, he has to win a majority in the National Assembly...both House of reps and senate.That means Labour party has to do far more, and hope that they get more defections from PDP and APC, plus unite with the other minor political parties.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Risentouch(m): 10:52am On Jun 13, 2022
With NLC and TUC being the front-runner of the campaign that won't be an issue, I just wonder why they are having diarrhea over Peter Obi.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
plaindealer:
Point of correction, what about his office on NL, even the one on Twitter?

grin grin

Comrade, u want make dem OBItuary u?
grin

Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by kingyakos: 10:53am On Jun 13, 2022
Terrier99:

You people are very naive. Leaders of both major unions are beneficiaries of APC and PDP. They won't lift a finger to help Obi.

The owners of the party won't support their party candidate, is that what u saying?...
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by nwaimoroseyaho: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2022
The offices of both pdp and apc scattered all over d nation has not done us any good. If staying under a tree will change this Nation, we we will obediently vote for Peter Obi. This peter Obi will give you people Hbp .
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2022
Risentouch:
With NLC and TUC being the front-runner of the campaign that won't be an issue, I just wonder why they are having diarrhea over Peter Obi.

NLC

1.Does not represent most Nigerian workers...especially those in the informal sector.

2.Is in the backpocket of governments past and present.

3.If NLC and TUC have been backing Labour party, why isn't it doing better since it was founded some 16 years ago? That means that workers in Nigeria vote for other parties well well.

4. Peter Obi and LP have to do more than that.

P.S I ain't voting for tinubu and atiku before you start.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 13, 2022
newdawnlive:
And the mumu afonjas think he will not win, truly illiteracy is a disease in the wasteland .
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by PropertyVendor(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Why this guy dey drink panadol for another man headache
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by buckeyemedia: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
nwaimoroseyaho:
The offices of both pdp and apc scattered all over d nation has not done us any good. If staying under a tree will change this Nation, we we will obediently vote for Peter Obi. This peter Obi will give you people Hbp .
This Mumu Peter Obi will only make it easier for APC to retain power.

Stupid nonsense man chasing shadows, behaving like an I too know class prefect.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by IPIGMODS: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Toneypen247:
The rate at which many of you masturbate on Peter Obi's candidacy is alarming. You frequently discussed the hostility of his support group in a hostile manner and still give invalid reasons why he won't win. Ok, we have heard can you all move on and give attention to your mental health before it gets into depression. lipsrsealed undecided-\

Peter Obi has now been a topic to stay relevant on social media. Haba, una no dae tire....roaming about like a hungry rabbit looking for what to devour.
The floor is always open to be obedient. I drink my water in peace. cool

Kindly check my signature below for your academic research writing assistance, Assignments, Projects, and content writing with Zero plagiarism.
The smart man told you the truth, but you are trying to divert attention to something irrelevant.
What do want Tinubu to say about being talked about? Tinubu was even being talked about even when he wasn't running.
Peter Obi-tuary will not even win a single local government not to talk of a state.
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by Diligence: 11:00am On Jun 13, 2022
Guz: the more you give this info, the more determined Nigerians are to see true and honest change of Leadership with Mr Peter Obi.

See... Nigerians are tired of 1999-2022 corrupt, insensitive, selfish and covetous politicians.

Suddenly, Nigerians realised that these corrupt politicians and their friends or stooges in the office steal so much, then spend billions of stolen public funds, bribe delegates and during elections, they spend some, then for the next 4 years, they tell Nigerians... you are on your own to suffering and smiling.

EnofIsEnof! Take back your country!
Re: Labour Party Does Not Have Offices In 25 States Of The Federation - Bashir Ahmad by kingyakos: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]

The fear of Obi in the minds of the dark

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ajimobi Fights Head To Head With Tegbe, Adelabu For 1 Ministerial Appointment / "Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.