Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,858 members, 7,848,479 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East (19913 Views)

Buhari To Unveil Tinubu’s Policy Document, Campaign Council On Friday / Umar Ganduje Might Be Tinubu's Running Mate (Pix) / Anthony Sani Blasts Obasanjo, Speaks On North Voting For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Antoeni(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2022
Tinubu Once Said

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by ERORR404(m): 7:34am On Jun 13, 2022
It's boss mustapha or babachir lawal

2 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Terrier99: 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku picks wike, it will be best team of the year for 2023 presidential election.

Atiku cannot be stupid enough to pick Wike.
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Terrier99: 7:37am On Jun 13, 2022
unclejb2:
Even if APC like they should make Mohammed or Dan Fodio the Running mate, we would not vote Tinubu.

We are determined to take back out future.

We are voting Peter Obi

Obi is coming 4th after Kwankwanso.
Vote your Obi and let me vote my Tinubu in peace.

10 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Justinlean02(m): 7:38am On Jun 13, 2022
Una dey craze for Naija

2 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by mach7(m): 7:39am On Jun 13, 2022
If you read my post, you will see that I complained about the negative influence of religion in Nigeria's politics. If a Christian-Christian ticket comprises the best hands to take Nigeria forward, why shouldn't we support it? See, have we Christians felt any safer under this government even with our brother who is the vice president? Have the Muslims felt any safer because of their brother who is the president? The answer is No! People are dying left, right and centre irrespective of religion.
I also wonder, why it is only politics that this religion card comes up. Our sport teams, are not formed based on religion but on merit, so why all this division?
May God help us oooo.....too many things divide us rather than unite us, yet we all face the same problems.
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Would you say this if it was Christain Christian candidate
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 13, 2022
All I can see is confusion in the midst of enemies of Nigeria. Read from the beginning to the end, they are confused, violent, contradictory, lost and disorderly. That's how Nigeria is. Can we see why Obi is the best.

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by ugaby: 7:40am On Jun 13, 2022
Nigeria has been shared by politicians. All for the selves. Good governance are not in their agenda.
We shall see
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by colestephan86: 7:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Crusadee: 7:43am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
I want a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
you can only get it in hell when you reach there. Abiola and kingibe are already waiting for you there

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Honor10: 7:44am On Jun 13, 2022
Xbobtage:

So Hypothetically, from a tribalistic point of view, you are expecting the people to leave their own Atiku and vote Tinubu simply because he picked a vice from the North East??

Let me rephrase that question in a way you can better understand. As a Yoruba muslim man, Would you vote for Atiku instead of Tinubu simply because Atiku chose a Yoruba VP?

You don't have to bother, 2023 is here already
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by mach7(m): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2022
Masterito:
Stop talking trash. You sound like they can solve any of Nigeria problems. Muslims will never accept Christian-Christian ticket, so Muslim-muslim ticket is a huge red flag for Christians.
You can reply without being unnecessarily antagonistic. Please read my post well as I didn't justify a Muslim-Muslim ticket. I said any combination is acceptable to ME, as the problems facing us today doesn't care about religion.

If it is not acceptable to you, then fine. There is no need for insults.

3 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by jadajada: 7:45am On Jun 13, 2022
That means the likes of hell-Rufai and gandollar are out of the equation

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Crusadee: 7:46am On Jun 13, 2022
GeneralPula:

Apc will win with huge numbers if settled for m/m ticket..

Even Atiku may settle for m/m ticket..

Make una dey watch..
it can only win Muslim Muslim in hell, abiola and kingibe are already ruling the Muslim Muslim in hell. Tinubu/Dogara is coming.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Chaseviper20: 7:48am On Jun 13, 2022

If Tifnubu likes let his running mate be Donald trump, we no go vote you. We need competency. Nigerians are tired.
Dubai Porta Potty; Video Of Another Popular Ghanaian Slay Queen Eating Poo In Dubai For $50K Goes Viral
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by ufuosman(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2022
Let's see who tinubu will pick

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Goodnigga: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Honor10:
A running mate from North East is a master stroke, it will split Atiku votes in the North East, and with South East gone to Peter Obi, Tinubu should start writing his inaugural speech.

Tinubu is coming.

Cityboy 2023
some people like suffering sha no matter how you try to help them
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by AntiChristian: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2022
Crusadee:
you can only get it in hell when you reach there. Abiola and kingibe are already waiting for you there

What about Gowon and Wey that were both Christians?

Abi them never born you back then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Validated: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Khaysee:
Tinubu to me is a Christian all his kids are christian and his wife chilristian picking a muskim or christian is nothing
In lagos Muslim and christian are one

Then why is Sanwuolu not runnimg with another christian

Your TAQQYA has failed and DOA!

We say #NoToMuslim-Muslim ticket

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by lailo: 7:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Bomboiy:
Going to Northeast will be a very big mistake from APC, Atiku already have that region but then anything that will make Tinubu/APC fail is endorsed by me.
PDP member spotted

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Crusadee: 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
That's Military man, go and check the history of the military, they force themselves on the people and do and undo nothing anyone can do about it, in the military there's also Muslim Muslim
AntiChristian:

What about Gowon and Wey that were both Christians?

Abi them never born you back then?
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by fk001(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2022
AntiChristian:
I want a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Me too, let them do their worst. If Tinubu win the election with Muslim Muslim ticket it will be the last stroke that will break the camel back.

El Rufai has already broke Kaduna's own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Jeromejnr(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Although I'm a newly converted Tinubu supporter,I will nevertheless give Jagaban an advice about his Running mate.
Asiwaju should never appoint one of those Northern governors to his running mate,he will be commiting a very grievous mistake.
Assuming he wins the election,his running mate will already be positioning to take over from him from their very 1st day in office.
I'm very sure this will lead to a lot of infighting within his government and will end up causing a very major distraction.
Just as he claimed he nominated Prof Osinbajo to Pres Buhari,I advice he goes for a northern technocrat who may not have presidential aspirations at the beginning of their tenure.
I believe Asiwaju can run a campaign on the strength of his name and with some support from his ground forces.
Appointing any Northern governor is akin to commiting a political blunder for Asiwaju very early in his campaign.
I will also give the same advise to Atiku, any southern governor on his ticket will start campaigning from their 1st day in office, Atiku situation is even worse cos he already scored an own goal by declaring he will contest for a single term.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria

I am curious as to your valid reasons for being a newly converted Tinubu supporter. Can you please enlighten me on why you support him and what you think he can achieve for the country if given power?

I am curious to understand the mindset of the average Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by NoToTerrorists: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2022
9jahotblog:
Atiku picks wike, it will be best team of the year for 2023 presidential election.
Wike is not going for VP. Most likely going with Emeka Ihedioha.
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Ferdinandu(m): 7:57am On Jun 13, 2022
They are making too much noise about vice presidential slot that is just a spare that most times hardly used through the life of a car. Look at Osinbanjo now what use is he to Ogun state as VP.

5 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by chaseblack(m): 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Why would Nairaland allow somebody to choose a moniker called "antichristian".

I'm sure you won't allow somebody use " antimuslim". Is it true that Nairaland is a forum that supports religious bigotry.

Cc @moderators

3 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by Ijoba85: 7:58am On Jun 13, 2022
You are just shouting get your pvc up and down . Who is the Messiah? Who are we voting for ?
Toneypen247:
Naija Youths, get your PVC now.
Your destiny is in your hands.
Take Charge of your future and that of your unborn kids.

The extension of voter registration would give more time for eligible Nigerians to exercise their right to participation during the 2023 and subsequent elections.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by AntiChristian: 7:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Crusadee:
That's Military man, go and check the history of the military, they force themselves on the people and do and undo nothing anyone can do about it, in the military there's also Muslim Muslim

Do military regime tie people's mouth? There's was never a religion talk in that regard as what matters was performance, rule of law, etc.

1 Like

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by naijapikin2(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2022
If it's north east then in comes down to boss mustapha or babacir lawal. Both of them are Christians.

3 Likes

Re: APC May Unveil Tinubu’s Running Mate Wednesday, Party Focuses On North-East by AntiChristian: 8:04am On Jun 13, 2022
chaseblack:
Why would Nairaland allow somebody to choose a moniker called "antichristian".

I'm sure you won't allow somebody use " antimuslim". Is it true that Nairaland is a forum that supports religious bigotry.

Cc @moderators

Abeg keep mute. We have many monikers here like anti-islam, Allah-is-shit, Allah-is-pig, etc.

My views are anti-christian. I no kill person!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igboland Is Not Landlocked / Buhari And Theresa May Witness Bilateral Agreement Signing / Both Ambode, Tinubu Are Culprits; God About Liberating Lagosians – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.