Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,881 members, 7,915,532 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

What Happened To Rema? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Happened To Rema? (756 Views)

I Cover Your Nyash With The Blood Of Jesus" Nigerians React To Rema & Lil Nas X / “so Rema Dey Fu*k?” – Reactions To Rema Entering A Club With Unknown Lady / You Would Have Been At Onitsha Market Selling Jeans - Zlatan Ibile To Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Till today i find it difficult to believe that the rema that wrote beamer,soundgasm,dimension is the same rema that is singing rubbish with meaningless lyrics this time around.
I downloaded one of his latest song ARE U THERE, damn, the song no make sense atall, i watched the video all i see is rema doing gra gra, dey sing meaningless lyrics.
I kept wondering is this thesame rema of 2019,2020?
Some will say that he is still a kid,yes, he is a kid, but is ruger not a kid also? Cant u see that he has meaningful lyrics compared to rema?
Sometimes i will wonder maybe he has lost his talent, lol who knows.
So what do you think guys?
Cc Lalasticlala,fynestboi
Re: What Happened To Rema? by Lawlab254: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2022
Dunno
Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 7:31am On Jun 13, 2022
Lawlab254:
Dunno
but you understand where i am going to?
Re: What Happened To Rema? by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Jun 13, 2022
What happened to Rema ke?

Rema is still Rema bro. He's always used meaningless lyrics, senseless songs without moral value and people loved him that way.

The question you should be asking is what happened to his audience? Una don tire abi?

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Rema? by Lawlab254: 7:36am On Jun 13, 2022
EmiDon11:
but you understand where i am going to?

Certainly
Re: What Happened To Rema? by Delacroix6(m): 8:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Rama lyrics has always been wack, he's got nice sound and flow tho' but lyrics? Nah!!!

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Delacroix6:
Rama lyrics has always been wack, he's got nice sound and flow tho' but lyrics? Nah!!!
dimension lyrics was quite good
Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Acidosis:

Rema is still Rema bro. He's always used meaningless lyrics, senseless songs without moral value and people loved him that way.

The question you should be asking is what happened to his audience? Una don tire abi?
Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Acidosis:

he was gud b4 nah
Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2022
Lalasticlala,fynestboi
Re: What Happened To Rema? by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:51am On Jun 13, 2022
He's still rema, nothing changed
Re: What Happened To Rema? by EmiDon11: 9:19am On Jun 13, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
He's still rema, nothing changed
there was a little bit change
Re: What Happened To Rema? by Greystone: 9:42am On Jun 13, 2022
Acidosis:

Lmao

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood's Finest, IK Ogbonna Bags A Doctorate's Degree! / Simi Reacts As A Video Of Female Fan Rocking Adekunle Gold On Stage In Uganda Go / SHANK COMICS - My Super Natural Girl Friend Wants To Kill Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.