Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,354 members, 7,923,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188713 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:00am On Apr 03, 2012
I will try and make things brief for you so that you dont get bored.

It all started on july 2oth when i checked the results and discovered i won. It was mixed emotions for me cos i applied as single and now married and such processing is difficult and long. I made many calls ,emails,did my researches and even visited some people who could help me out. I discovered it was possible for me include my family as beneficiaries. SO i sent mail to KCC and i was happy when they said its possible and my wife and baby were listed as beneficiaries . Then another burden came upon me, the cost implications. I was just recovering from a wedding and my wife was heavy(expecting our baby) but i kept all hope on BABA GOD believing he will do it.
So i went ahead and did all the necessary arrangements sent my forms to KCC and they replied me fixing my interview date for late Jan. I made sure the baby was born and i got his birth certificate before i sent my forms to KCC

MY FIRST INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE

I arrived at the embassy as early as 630am and after 5mins,we were called in two separate lines Immigrants and Non immigrants. Went tru all the security and visa payment stuffs. Then the waiting began

I was called to window 16 where i met a slim white lady

CO- how are you
Me- am fine
CO- can you give me your full names?
ME- bla bla
CO- how old are you?
ME- bla bla
CO- i can see you are a graduate,can you tell me about your project?
ME- bla bla
CO- so you designed and fabricated an equipment?
ME- yes
CO- whats it benefits to US ?
ME- bla bla
CO- where do you work?
ME- bla bla
CO- so you are now into telcoms?
ME- yes
CO- How do you resolve issues when there is network congestion?
ME- bla bla
CO- where is your company located?
ME- bla bla
CO- Why are you not working for companies like MTN?
ME- i laughed and told her i have been applying but i havent gotten job there.
CO- Where is you company ID card?
ME- i showed her.
CO- which other company does your company work for as clients
ME- I mentioned Ericsson and fortunately Erisscon is on same street with the embassy,so she was really impressed.
CO- Are your married?
ME- yes
CO- when and where did you meet your wife?
ME- 2006. then she paused for like 3mins typing and looking tru her system, then she left the desk and came back with a white paper telling that she would deny me
CO- Am sorry,i cant give you visa but you have another opportunity to come back on Feb14th to prove your marital status.
ME- but i have all the wedding pictures and documents to prove that.
CO- No, i wont check that, just come back on FEb14th
ME- sorry, my wife wont be available on the said date.
Co- how about 16th?
ME- okay, we will honor that.
CO- Thank you
ME- thank you

I left there the counter dejected cos i was the first to be denied that day.

2ND Interview

I arrived at the embassy about 11 am in the morning and was ushered into the second gate where i waited for about one hour to be interview. A NIgerian came to me and called my full names smiling. He requested my wife to wait while i follow him into his office.

CO- your are Mr. sososososososo
ME - yes
CO - I want to know everything about,from the day you were born till now.
ME- i told him
CO- i need to know all the places you have worked and stayed since you started work?
ME- told him, i was getting tired so i requested for water.
CO- who is that woman out there?
ME- i smiled and told him she is my wife?
CO- When did you meet?
ME - 2006
CO- tell me everything about you two since you met in 2006 and how have been communicating cos i can see you had a distant affair?
ME- i told him and even showed him some of the flight bookings i booked for her during our courtship. Then all of a sudden he collected my bag and started searching.
he brought my photo album,which i arranged from how i met my wife till when we got wedded. He never asked me any question from the album.
CO - What is this?
ME- its the flight ticket she used to travled last two weeks. He collected it and put in his files. He also saw my wife ante natal card and made photocopy.
CO- MR sososososo, let go! That was after about one hour of interview

then we left his office to where my wife was sitting then he requested that she gives the baby to me while she follow him to his office.

To my surprise ,they came out after just 10mins. He now said they will get back to us soon but i made him understand that i dont stay much in naija cos of the nature of my job, he said i shouldnt worry that they will reply us soon. so we left the embassy.

Guys, i too talk ooooo! Till tomorrow for final and concluding part of my embassy story to success. sorry for my poor english

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2012
HELLO NAIRALAND AM LIVE AND DIRECT IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN IS PLACE IS GOOD MAN TAMMITANNY AND AYODEJI PLS MAN COME AND SEE NICE PLACE WHAOOOOOOOO MY GOD GOOD ROAD NICE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM PLS LIVE DAT NIGERIA LIFE AND COME AND SEE DIS PLACE OOOOO BOY ME WEY BE SAY I LIKE FOOD I EAT I NO FIT WALK.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2012
Glory 2 God. So u don enter yankee be dat o.
temmytanny: I will try and make things brief for you so that you dont get bored.

It all started on july 2oth when i checked the results and discovered i won. It was mixed emotions for me cos i applied as single and now married and such processing is difficult and long. I made many calls ,emails,did my researches and even visited some people who could help me out. I discovered it was possible for me include my family as beneficiaries. SO i sent mail to KCC and i was happy when they said its possible and my wife and baby were listed as beneficiaries . Then another burden came upon me, the cost implications. I was just recovering from a wedding and my wife was heavy(expecting our baby) but i kept all hope on BABA GOD believing he will do it.
So i went ahead and did all the necessary arrangements sent my forms to KCC and they replied me fixing my interview date for late Jan. I made sure the baby was born and i got his birth certificate before i sent my forms to KCC

I arrived at the embassy as early as 630am and after 5mins,we were called in two separate lines Immigrants and Non immigrants. Went tru all the security and visa payment stuffs. Then the waiting began

CO- how are you
Me- am fine
ME- bla bla
CO- how old are you?
ME- bla bla
ME- bla bla
ME- yes
ME- bla bla
CO- where do you work?
ME- bla bla
ME- yes
ME- bla bla
ME- bla bla
ME- i showed her.
ME- I mentioned Ericsson and fortunately Erisscon is on same street with the embassy,so she was really impressed.
CO- Are your married?
ME- yes
ME- 2006. then she paused for like 3mins typing and looking tru her system, then she left the desk and came back with a white paper telling that she would deny me
CO- Am sorry,i cant give you visa but you have another opportunity to come back on Feb14th to prove your marital status.
Co- how about 16th?
CO- Thank you
ME- thank you

2ND Interview

I arrived at the embassy about 11 am in the morning and was ushered into the second gate where i waited for about one hour to be interview. A NIgerian came to me and called my full names smiling. He requested my wife to wait while i follow him into his office.

ME - yes
ME- i told him
CO- i need to know all the places you have worked and stayed since you started work?
CO- When did you meet?
ME - 2006
CO- tell me everything about you two since you met in 2006 and how have been communicating cos i can see you had a distant affair?
ME- i told him and even showed him some of the flight bookings i booked for her during our courtship. Then all of a sudden he collected my bag and started searching.
he brought my photo album,which i arranged from how i met my wife till when we got wedded. He never asked me any question from the album.
CO - What is this?
ME- its the flight ticket she used to travled last two weeks. He collected it and put in his files. He also saw my wife ante natal card and made photocopy.

then we left his office to where my wife was sitting then he requested that she gives the baby to me while she follow him to his office.

To my surprise ,they came out after just 10mins. He now said they will get back to us soon but i made him understand that i dont stay much in naija cos of the nature of my job, he said i shouldnt worry that they will reply us soon. so we left the embassy.

Guys, i too talk ooooo! Till tomorrow for final and concluding part of my embassy story to success. sorry for my poor english
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
Bussyme: Glory 2 God. So u don enter yankee be dat o.
by his grace

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2012
ADEREMISON: HELLO NAIRALAND AM LIVE AND DIRECT IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN IS PLACE IS GOOD MAN TAMMITANNY AND AYODEJI PLS MAN COME AND SEE NICE PLACE WHAOOOOOOOO MY GOD GOOD ROAD NICE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM PLS LIVE DAT NIGERIA LIFE AND COME AND SEE DIS PLACE OOOOO BOY ME WEY BE SAY I LIKE FOOD I EAT I NO FIT WALK.
congrats,we shall join you soon

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Dejie4live: 12:26pm On Apr 03, 2012
@ Aderemison, Goodluck to you,though its d beginning of a new lyf bt rmemba ur root. SEE U SOON.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 12:32pm On Apr 03, 2012
temmytanny:
congrats,we shall join you soon
. Na so d place be. Pls how would some1 get job and green card ,update us. U don dey eat kira etc very soon u ll puff.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2012
ADEREMISON: HELLO NAIRALAND AM LIVE AND DIRECT IN UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN IS PLACE IS GOOD MAN TAMMITANNY AND AYODEJI PLS MAN COME AND SEE NICE PLACE WHAOOOOOOOO MY GOD GOOD ROAD NICE TELECOMMUNICATION SYSTEM PLS LIVE DAT NIGERIA LIFE AND COME AND SEE DIS PLACE OOOOO BOY ME WEY BE SAY I LIKE FOOD I EAT I NO FIT WALK.

Bro cool down na..gringrin which state are you ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 03, 2012
temmytanny: I will try and make things brief for you so that you dont get bored.

CO- how are you
Me- am fine
ME- bla bla
CO- how old are you?
ME- bla bla
ME- bla bla
ME- yes
ME- bla bla
CO- where do you work?
ME- bla bla
ME- yes
ME- bla bla
ME- bla bla
ME- i showed her.
CO- Are your married?
ME- yes
Co- how about 16th?
CO- Thank you
ME- thank you

2ND Interview

ME - yes
ME- i told him
CO- When did you meet?
ME - 2006
CO - What is this?

Happy for you bro.. Congrate.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 5:33pm On Apr 03, 2012
Bussyme: . Na so d place be. Pls how would some1 get job and green card ,update us. U don dey eat kira etc very soon u ll puff.

Are u in the state ?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
life_style:

Are u in the state ?
. No my bros, I dey pray 2 God 2 ans me. 2013 is my yr o.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2012
temmytanny:

Yes, i read of someone that won and wasnt given visa in 2011, he played this 2012 and won it again ,now he is processing his visa.
. Dis guy should be noted. How could some1 won dv 2 consecutive times,sometin has done. Pls member in nl & temmytanny let us kno d guy 2 get info frm him.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2012
Bussyme: . No my bros, I dey pray 2 God 2 ans me. 2013 is my yr o.

Just relax, in 27 days from 2day the result will be out. Hope you still have you confirmation number ? grin Goodluck!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2012
U.S nan niii :-D

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by ADEREMISON(m): 12:01am On Apr 04, 2012
NAIRALAND THIS PLACE IS GOOD AM IN THE CITY OF FLORIDA THE WEATHER THERE IS HOT BUT IS PRETTY COOL IN SIDE ABOUT THERE FOOD IS NICE AND I WATCH THE FOOD I EAT.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2012
ADEREMISON: NAIRALAND THIS PLACE IS GOOD AM IN THE CITY OF FLORIDA THE WEATHER THERE IS HOT BUT IS PRETTY COOL IN SIDE ABOUT THERE FOOD IS NICE AND I WATCH THE FOOD I EAT.
.@aderemison, congrat!, pls update d entire members in nl on how to get job & av u started doing survival jobs till u get better job. And what are d cost of living there. Which city are u at florida & how much was ur flight fare to yankee. We shall soon join u o.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 7:26am On Apr 04, 2012
Bussyme: . Dis guy should be noted. How could some1 won dv 2 consecutive times,sometin has done. Pls member in nl & temmytanny let us kno d guy 2 get info frm him.
Is it not lottery like baba ijebu? cant you play baba ijebu and win more than once? My i will try to get the forum where i got this info you to read your self.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:03am On Apr 04, 2012
I have been avoiding traveling out of naija to work cos of this runs but after all the senior engineers in my company had gone out to work and i was the only left behind,my manager had no choice than to also send me out of country to work. I mailed embassy about this but no reply from them,so someone in this house called me and told me to drop my naija line with my wife that he is very sure they will call me before i return. I did so and to my surprise, my wife called me on 13th march that the embassy called requesting us to bring our passport for visa.
I returned to naija on sunday 1st april and headed straight to the embassy. I was there for about 6hours before i could be attended to. I went tru the normal security wahala of a thing and eventually got inside aroung 130pm.
My people, it was another moment of tension ooooo when i realized it was the same white lady that interviewed me that was going to attend to me. After about 1hr30mins she had refused 2 people and requested two people to go and bring some docs for confirmation. I was called upon,on getting there she said i was qualified and all investigation about me were true. she congratulated me and i thanked her and left the embassy.

Guys, always be truthful of any thing you are presenting at the embassy cos these people dig so deep into where you dont expect. one of the people denied lied that her father was alive and the white lady said she wont give her cos their investigation shows the father died on a date she even mentioned to them. she said she can still consider her and her husband(they are couple applicants)if they can prove it that the lady's father is still alive.

I wish to thank you for your support and encouragement thru out my application and interview process. It wasnt easy but i will keep thanking GOD for his mercies.

2 Likes

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2012
AGENT RUNS

i told you guys last week that i will tell you about agents.

Applying tru agents have advantages and disadvantages depending on the agents oooooo.

If you dont know much about this immigration and lottery runs and you dont want to go tru agents, always feel free to ask JUSTWISE and co or even me on this forum on how to go about it,the application is very simple.
Many agent will help you to apply and keep your confirmation number with them. When you win,they will start demanding many thing frivolousness things from you. some will collect your info, apply for you as married(mean while you are single ooo),attached member of their family to your applications.When you now win,you will have no choice than to marry the person attached to you. Attimes they do attached same people to many people's application hoping that one of the will win but KCC have ways of detecting this.
Some agents are good oooo,they will tell you all you need to know about this lottery, attach you to someone you could stay with in US incase you win and even go as far as helping you financially.Thats sound funny right? Yes! they do so hoping that they will get there money back from you when you get there, dont ask me how.
SO its left for you to make a choice here,if you are using agents,always make sure they did the online application in your presence and you get your confirmation number immediately from them.
I dont know how confidential the embassy document is to public,if not i wouldnt mind posting the reports of some of the funny things nigeria and agents do to get visa. It was a 2004 report on visa fraud,i got it from one of their sites while i was making research about my case(single to married).It could be useful to the house and 2013 applicants.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2012
temmytanny: I have been avoiding traveling out of naija to work cos of this runs but after all the senior engineers in my company had gone out to work and i was the only left behind,my manager had no choice than to also send me out of country to work. I mailed embassy about this but no reply from them,so someone in this house called me and told me to drop my naija line with my wife that he is very sure they will call me before i return. I did so and to my surprise, my wife called me on 13th march that the embassy called requesting us to bring our passport for visa.
I returned to naija on sunday 1st april and headed straight to the embassy. I was there for about 6hours before i could be attended to. I went tru the normal security wahala of a thing and eventually got inside aroung 130pm.
My people, it was another moment of tension ooooo when i realized it was the same white lady that interviewed me that was going to attend to me. After about 1hr30mins she had refused 2 people and requested two people to go and bring some docs for confirmation. I was called upon,on getting there she said i was qualified and all investigation about me were true. she congratulated me and i thanked her and left the embassy.

Guys, always be truthful of any thing you are presenting at the embassy cos these people dig so deep into where you dont expect. one of the people denied lied that her father was alive and the white lady said she wont give her cos their investigation shows the father died on a date she even mentioned to them. she said she can still consider her and her husband(they are couple applicants)if they can prove it that the lady's father is still alive.

I wish to thank you for your support and encouragement thru out my application and interview process. It wasnt easy but i will keep thanking GOD for his mercies.

Congratulation to sir.I admire you perciverance attitude. Considering your status you may have lost interest but u did not. weldone sir.

If i were in your shoes, I will take my family to the US,Settle then down, get the green card and continue with my job in Nigeria for a while then join them later. You have got a good job here. Just thinking... cool
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2012
life_style:

Congratulation to sir.I admire you perciverance attitude. Considering your status you may have lost interest but u did not. weldone sir.

If i were in your shoes, I will take my family to the US,Settle then down, get the green card and continue with my job in Nigeria for a while then join them later. You have got a good job here. Just thinking... cool

Thank you my brother, i wish i could do what you said but i already have a job waiting for me in US nd i believe it would be better than the one i have presently and it will keep me closer to my family. This my present job makes me travel alot and it may affect my family if not now but later.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by whitebrown(f): 1:59pm On Apr 04, 2012
Wow Temmy, I am so thrilled to read your victorious ending & new beginning, I trust my sis inlaw & her kids will testify next week after their final interview.

Cheeers
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2012
whitebrown: Wow Temmy, I am so thrilled to read your victorious ending & new beginning, I trust my sis inlaw & her kids will testify next week after their final interview.

Cheeers

Amen ooo ,just tell them to go there with faith and belive. It is theirs in Jesus name
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by pauloman(m): 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author=temmytanny]
Thank you my brother, i wish i could do what you said but i already have a job waiting for me in US nd i believe it would be better than the one i have presently and it will keep me closer to my family. This my present job makes me travel alot and it may affect my family

Interesting ! I read your story and i was pretty impressed and you are fortunate . But as for me i was not that lucky last year. The first result that came out in may 1 last year,i was selected for further processing and had started processing my documents with the consular in kentucky before that result was disqualified and cancelled. Unfortunately,when the second selection came out in july i was not selected again. But i know that for every dissapointment ,God has a reason and a better blessing for it. Congrats to you !
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2012
[quote author=pauloman][/quote]

Thank you
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by osram(m): 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2012
@temmy.congratulations to u sir,i wish u ol the best in ur endeavours..its the lords doing.am 21yrs old and i applied dt of last year..i pray am among those selected..congratulations once more.GOD bless u ol.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Obasekola: 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hello House. I av finally collected my visa 2 weeks ago (me, my wife & daughter), sorry for the late report/testimony. Am going to Boston, please where is my Port of Entry?

How long does it take to get the Green Card and SSN after arrival? Aderemi should able to answer this....

Aderemi congrat ooooooooooo, u don reach thr? how was ur trip soffery dey eat o. We'll join u soon.

Na God oooooo.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by whitebrown(f): 3:51pm On Apr 04, 2012
Thanks Temmy, will keep you posted
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by dridowu: 7:29pm On Apr 04, 2012
@ all DV 2012 winners , God will favour u all ova there and pls dnt 4get home because no place like home. For Those of us expecting DV 2013 by God GRACE he will favour us also so dat we too can share our TESTIMONY. Which u all 2012 winners safe journey.

1 Like

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2012
Hi NL, a friend told me 2day that he lost confirmation code of 2013 ,how can he recover it back. Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Emmancy: 9:01pm On Apr 04, 2012
dridowu: @ all DV 2012 winners , God will favour u all ova there and pls dnt 4get home because no place like home. For Those of us expecting DV 2013 by God GRACE he will favour us also so dat we too can share our TESTIMONY. Which u all 2012 winners safe journey.
cheesy Amen in Jesus Name, Brother.

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by lifestyle1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2012
temmytanny:
Thank you my brother, i wish i could do what you said but i already have a job waiting for me in US nd i believe it would be better than the one i have presently and it will keep me closer to my family. This my present job makes me travel alot and it may affect my family if not now but later.

If that is the case then you gat to go grin

safe journey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (92)

Any Nairalander In Abidjan? / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.