Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,734 members, 7,975,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 01:13 PM

Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. (1664 Views)

Guys Don't Be Sad If A Lady turns You down / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Godoverevery: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2022
Yesterday we were at a join having guys gist.
A guy talked about is conversation with a lady on settling down......she told him to hustle more that he is still struggling.

This guy stay in a room/parlour selfcontain (250kper year)
He feeds himself without depending on anybody.
He has about 3 outlets he runs....2 dstv outlet and a phone and accessories sales store.
He has 2 young boys working for him he pays salary.

So he was wondering how someone who just finished nysc learning tailoring, staying in her parents house, who depend on him for somethings can say he is struggling without looking at herself first.

We had a debate over this and i must confess 10yrs from now the government will declare state on emergency on the alarming rate of single ladies

The yard stick been used to judge young men is absolutely rubbish and most won't get married......if not fraud how will a lady expect men in early 30's to be staying in duplex,riding 5million cars etc.

Telling men to double there hustle is fine but we should always remember not every man will be rich nor wealthy even if we all 10x our hustle.......Everyone has got there time in life.

Men don't let people who you better than in everyway of life talk down on you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by mainkendo: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2022
Nice one
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Haakeem(m): 10:19am On Jun 13, 2022
Modify and correct yah mistakes.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Daniel7543: 10:29am On Jun 13, 2022
What if the lady has big nyash?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Godoverevery: 10:36am On Jun 13, 2022
Daniel7543:
Automatically she is very successful my brother.

That why they keep dieing to have butt implants.

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by PerfectStranger(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2022
Daniel7543:
Big nyash don send many to early grave. Receive sense grin

7 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Candidlady: 10:43am On Jun 13, 2022
Idont ask for what icant give.

•••That been said

Living in a 250 thou' apartment
Having three business outlets
Having two sales boys working for you

Does that mean he is comfortable enough to get married?

Modified
This caught my eyes
i must confess 10yrs from now the government will declare state on emergency on the alarming rate of single ladies

If the rate of singles ladies should increase what do you think would happen to the men.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Jman06(m): 10:46am On Jun 13, 2022
Thank you op for this write up.

That mindset is honestly one of the reasons I'm beginning to hate the female folk! Placing so much demands and expectations on a guy even when they have equal or even better opportunities to financial success.

Even in the days past when women had less opportunities, the demands were not this much on their men. They made do with whatever their men were able to provide. But nowadays, with all the women empowerment programs and higher job opportunities women enjoy, they have become even greedier than their forebears. No wonder many guys have taken to crime in order to meet up.

You see a lady from a wretched home whose father has nothing to his name, making unrealistic demands from men! Tell me why men would be eager to marry

With the way they're going, I think I'm beginning to align with some the believes of the Taliban in Afghanistan who understand the uselessness of the so called women emancipation, hence have sent their women home from schools and work places. Women empowerment in this part of the world destroy the family system! Unless women agree to go back home and take their positions in the kitchen and bedrooms, they have no justification to place all those demands on men.

If they like let them not change their mindsets, they're the ones who would later start singing "Carry me dey go my husband house". Yeye gender!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Babaken(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2022
First of all how old is the lady is those ladies between the age of 18 to 28 think that way. From 29 and above they start having a reset brain.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Godoverevery: 10:50am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

•••That been said

those that mean he is comfortable enough to get married?

Yes.....by every reasonable standard he has an income where he can pay bills.

How many employers can pay 250k a month in the country presently

Fraud and yahoo guys have actually make most of ladies blind to reality.

To second question.

We know who depend on each other the most......the ratio of women to men in the world Is 5-1.

I joined a group on Facebook after debate with one my friends regarding numbers of single mother in nigeria........on that group alone there are over 3k single mother out of about 4k.
The funniest part is most men there want to just have fun while the women there are looking for serious relationship.

The men will just be doing chop and change.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Candidlady: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

Yes.....by every reasonable standard he has an income where he can pay bills.

How many employers can pay 250k a month in the country presently

Fraud and yahoo guys have actually make most of ladies blind to reality.

True

Iwould advice your friend not to rush into anything.
Never marry a liability and it doesn't only have to do with money.
Some people their attitude alone is a liability one might not be able to manage

Now imagine having a bad attitude mixed with wink lack of funds

But if your friend is down for whatever he can marry her regardless of her current status

Iknow instances where the man marries a well to do woman but he tells her not to work that he'd fend for everything (although Iwould never agree to that cuz y'all beast are not trust worthy)

Ps if most ladies are single then who are men dating?
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Godoverevery: 11:09am On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

True

Iwould advice your friend not to rush into anything.
Never marry a liability and it doesn't only have to do with money.
Some people their attitude alone is a liability one might not be able to manage

Now imagine having a bad attitude mixed with wink lack of funds

But if your friend is down for whatever he can marry her regardless of her current status

Iknow instances where the man marries a well to do woman but he tells her not to work that he'd fend for everything (although Iwould never agree to that cuz y'all beast are not trust worthy)

Ps if most ladies are single then who are men dating?

I like this your last question.

See babe am a guy and truth is most guys are just looking for ladies to have fun with most times with nothing serious.
The economy is making things really hard and social media have made cheating, sleeping around very easy.

Alot of this yahoo guys have really made things difficult for genuine relationships.

See it both side of the divide that is responsible for this.

Most ladies just want to eat and buy things without sweating while most guys want to Bleep all the girls in the world without commitment

1 Like

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Candidlady: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2022
Godoverevery:

Ilike this your last question.

See babe am a guy and truth is most guys are just looking for ladies to have fun with most times with nothing serious.
The economy is making things really hard and social media have made cheating, sleeping around very easy.

Don't lie what are you looking for since the economy like you stated is making things difficult?
Economy been/being high shouldn't be an excuse for immoral acts
••Iam not holy but we all know the truth••
Now we blame it on social media

as crazy as it sounds Iam no fan of all this SM stuffs
my Skype and zoom keeps me going

Alot of this yahoo guys have really made things difficult for genuine relationships.

See it both side of the divide that is responsible for this.

Please we should really stop blaming yahoo boys

You wanna tell me yahoo boys don't got genuine relationships

any lady that chose to go after money is as stewpid as game pad.
that is her cup of tea and Iwould advice any guy to do away with such being
•••although that don't mean your gender aren't worst as per stewpidty••

Most ladies just want to eat and buy things without sweating while most guys want to Bleep all the girls in the world without commitment

Theres a saying that goes thus,
AS FAR AS THERE ARE RICH OLD MEN WHO DON'T WANNA FEEL OLD AND WE GOT YOUNG GIRLS WHO DON'T WANNA FEEL BROKE
cheating will never stop to happen
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by InfinityFabric: 12:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
Well, women now marry a lifestyle. Let the man look for a girl that will comfortable with his lifestyle.
The girl just mentioned what she's into; there's no need to get angry. He could've just laugh the girl off and say: madam, self-awareness was never strong suit.

Either way, the man is entering his prime and has more years to be in his prime while the lady is constant decline with passing of time.
Not all women will like you, just move on and laugh at the condescending ones

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Streetmovement(m): 12:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I love my life and the way I live it cool

Things like this don't bother me at all, so therefore no woman can tell me how to go about my business or not go about my business. I know what I want, what am capable of and what I need in a long run.

It all has to do with our mindset irrespective of the gender.

It's okay to want more and do more in life but no amount of pressure from that gender go make me switch lanes, Minding my business at all cost cool

4 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Bigwizzyman: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Una go be baby mama na. Wetin concern us
Candidlady:

•••That been said

Modified
This caught my eyes
i must confess 10yrs from now the government will declare state on emergency on the alarming rate of single ladies

If the rate of singles ladies should increase what do you think would happen to the men.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by phazotron(m): 2:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Godoverevery:
Yesterday we were at a join having guys gist.
A guy talked about is conversation with a lady on settling down......she told him to hustle more that he is still struggling.

This guy stay in a room/parlour selfcontain (250kper year)
He feeds himself without depending on anybody.
He has about 3 outlets he runs....2 dstv outlet and a phone and accessories sales store.
He has 2 young boys working for him he pays salary.

So he was wondering how someone who just finished nysc learning tailoring, staying in her parents house, who depend on him for somethings can say he is struggling without looking at herself first.

We had a debate over this and i must confess 10yrs from now the government will declare state on emergency on the alarming rate of single ladies

The yard stick been used to judge young men is absolutely rubbish and most won't get married......if not fraud how will a lady expect men in early 30's to be staying in duplex,riding 5million cars etc.

Telling men to double there hustle is fine but we should always remember not every man will be rich nor wealthy even if we all 10x our hustle.......Everyone has got there time in life.

Men don't let people who you better than in everyway of life talk down on you.

Very true. That was how one was telling me to come to her madams shop because i was asking for number. Rubbish.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Rickmann: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

•••That been said

Modified
This caught my eyes

The problem with ur responses to anything pertaining ladies is ur defense mechanism..you just can't hide ur feminism even when reality I right before you.
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Karlifate: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Daniel7543:

When you cum, you'll come to your senses.

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by LikeAking: 4:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Daniel7543:
grin
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by teebagy: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

•••That been said

Modified
This caught my eyes

do u know y ladies at most are becoming single' its bcoz they are delusional. Men dont need relationship in women we need sex. U are still in ur 20's when u have options when u are in ur 30's reality will hit u very hard
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by RichieGrassi(m): 5:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lol no let broke bitches tell you shit
You are successful
You need an upgrade not these downgrade girls forming they're rich

KINGS AVOID BASIC BITCHES
AVOID THEM LIKE PLAGUE
THEY GOT NOTHING BUT COOCHIE TO OFFER
COOCHIE SEF FIT DON SLACK OR YEAST INFECTED
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by chariisGRACE(m): 6:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Your heading should read:
Guys don't allow ladies that are better than you to talk down on you
Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Savedday: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

2 Likes

Re: Guys Don't Let ladies You Are Clearly Better Than Talk Down On You. by Nazgul: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Candidlady:

•••That been said

Modified
This caught my eyes

@ colored text.

They would all opt for baby Mamas. If you must know, women value marriage more than men and they're ready to fast and pray, visit mountains, prophets, shrines, Rivers...etc. just to tie down a man.

Look at kayamata or whatever it's called, it was created for the sole purpose of tying down a potentially rich man. Women can't do without men but men can do without women why? Because men know that once they get money to, everything other thing (women inclusive) would fall in place.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

/ My Wife Doesn't Want To Coitulate With Me / Big Spending At Friend's Wedding Raises Questions: What The Source Of The Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.