Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,522 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:13 PM

What It Cost Me To Believe In God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What It Cost Me To Believe In God (257 Views)

What Will Happen To Those Who Refused To Believe In The Name Of The Lord Christ / What Does It Mean To Believe On The Lord Jesus Christ? - Olamide Obire / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What It Cost Me To Believe In God by immaculatesense(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2022
I decide to believe in a God not because I was prevailed upon to but because I sat down,thought about the advantages and the disadvantages of either choices I potent to make. Firstly I considered if I decide to believe in a God,what are the advantages and d disadvantages...in considering d disadvantages I detect that I would be bound by some laws which may make me seem as though I am not a free man or am in bondage of some sort. So,I careful decided to look at this laws and I discovered most of them are man made that av bn made by religious leaders over the years and passed on from on generation to the next. I made a decision that if I were to bliv in a God I would not be bound by these man made laws. So,I took a care step to look at it again and I discovered that wat the advantages are and in my findings I got to know that there are also no advantages cos I was at least a good man before considering these decisions.
Summary of my findings that led to my ultimate decision.
I discovered that believing in a God truly required nothing much from me than to be good to my self and be just in dealings with fellow human. Other things are unnecessary and things passed on over the years. I go about my life and business doing wat I thing is best good for me and others just like I av bn doing before maybe better anyways. The only difference is that I now believe that there is a God and He lives in my consciousness. THIS COST ME NOTHING AT ALL
Re: What It Cost Me To Believe In God by nellyelitz(m): 11:27am On Jun 13, 2022
There are many excitements to that.
Re: What It Cost Me To Believe In God by Maynman: 11:12am On Jun 16, 2022
I think you meant “What it cost me to believe in cannanite Yahweh”

(1) (Reply)

Do People Really Give Up The Ghost? / Lawyer Storms Supreme Court Proceedings In Native Doctor Attire After ........ / There Is No Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.