Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,166 members, 7,880,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Do I Share The Rooms? - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How Do I Share The Rooms? (32709 Views)

For Sale Four Bedroom Duplex All The Rooms Ensuite With An Extra Bq In Gbaga / Newly Built 4unit Of 4 Bedrooms Duplex Terrance At Ogudu Orioke All The Rooms En / Letting - A Wing Of Serviced 4 Bedroom Duplex With Ac In All The Rooms, 20kva G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by uptownemmygee(m): 9:54am On Jun 18, 2022
Carcholce:
Why not do it this way, mother and daughter in one room while you and son in the other room. Any day you want to have sex with your wife, tell son to hang in the sitting room for the night. He’s already a man. He should understand. Abi you think he doesn’t know his mom moans at night? grin

Being husband and wife doesn’t mean you two must share the same room. When I get married sef I don’t wish to share the same room with my wife. She can always sleep in mine while I can also sleep in hers.

Confirm
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by ORIAYO70(m): 9:55am On Jun 18, 2022
PointZerom:

You mean two simblings can't stay in a room?

Bros this generation of youth r weird, they r not like the 70s n 80s generation of ours, nothing wrong for siblings living in same room, but a safe measure must be on ground to prevent any preempt any future danger.

Let him use the parlor n the father's room.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Connected1: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2022
pozehnani:
Let your son be sleeping in the sitting room then or is that not a space. I'm suggesting this to prevent any form of sexual immorality between the two of them. Though the boy can still share the room with her, only that he can not sleep there at night.

By the way, what of family of six that live in a room and parlor apartment? Are they not living fine.?
That your girl is being too choosey and I think you caused it. Teach your children how to manage when things are not so rosey otherwise they'll grow up not being contented or knowing how to manage hard times.

Nothing too difficult here
You are a mad woman.

How can a brother have lusty feelings for his sister or even try to engage in the act.

You dae use your brain at all

Go for treatment at the nearest psychiatrist hospital.

Rubbish

Spits...

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Ajeeb: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
if I demarcate the room there won't be ventilation..heat will deal with one of them.i thought of that before and the room is not that big

Then get two fans or any other way to bring in ventilation
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by LandMann: 9:55am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213 that your daughter is already indulging in immoral acts, sexual, sexual conversations, relationships and otherwise... that is why she is demanding for privacy... It's up to you how you manage her... remember how adam and eve realised they were naked and needed privacy after eating the forbidden fruit... that's your daughter now... Best of luck

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by miqos02(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

I got a 2bedroom flat because the place is close to me and my wife place of work.we couldn't get a 3bedroom around the area cos that was the one we saw at the time and it was not costly.

But here is the problem I have a 19yrs old boy waiting for admission and a 16yrs old girl in ss3 but I don't know how to allocate the 2 bedroom maybe my wife and I should take one and leave the other room for my son and daughter but my girl is already a lady and she doesn't want to share a room with her brother,,am also thinking my wife should share one room with our daughter while I share the remaining room with my son but what if me and my wife need each other.

Where we relocated from we had 3 bedrooms and everyone had his room but because that was the only apartment near and less costly we had to take it.

the young man should stay in the sitting room
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by zadokchidi: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
Oga your son is a grown up guy...buy Him a foam in the night he should bring the foam to the palour and sleep..while his cloth is your room..make him to understand that one day he may be in your suatation ...to avoid story that touch the Hart...I men abomination..
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by charlesdinho7(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
this is how parent end up producing kids who will turn out nuisance in the society. if your daughter of 16 years cannot share same room with her blood brother, she should go and live with your parent in the village. this is how she will grow up and begin to follow sugar daddies cos she cannot manage the little she has

6 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by GoshenNLA(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
It’s not ideal leaving such 2 grown ups of opposite sex in the same room, let the guy sleep in the sitting room
I lived there too cos all my siblings were females
And that made me leave home early and never went back��
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by seanwilliam(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
youngking22:
The best solution, is too get a bunk bed. Your son gets the top, while she gets the bottom. A little space in the room can be for her own table for her feminine stuffs, your son also his own table. If there is a wardrobe,there can share it equally, I have three cousins, we shared one room and these was our settings. Trust me they will bond very well.

grin grin What do you mean ?? grin U must explain today grin
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by miqos02(m): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
zadokchidi:
Oga your son is a grown up guy...buy Him a foam in the night he should bring the foam to the palour and sleep..while his cloth is your room..make him to understand that one day he may be in your suatation ...to avoid story that touch the Hart...I men abomination..
correct
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by IamMobisola(f): 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
seanwilliam:
so the 19 years old boy no need privacy ??

Same guys that can walk around the street or house with only boxers? Everyone knows and it's common logic that ladies need more privacy than guys. Ladies have their menstrual cycle with pains every month, ovulation cramp is also there and the rest body changes that women go through, some of us preferto not wear cloth during this periods sef. No grown lady would be comfortable sharing the same bed with their grown up brother except in the case of people that don't have money to get themselves their own room.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by BigYash: 9:56am On Jun 18, 2022
satandeterrible:
Many fools here saying the son should sleep in the sitting room.
Imagine.
Are men born to suffer?
So the boy should sleep in the sitting room while the girl enjoys the whole room to herself at night?
The girl get two heads? Why can't she too sleep in the sitting room so the boy cab sleep in the bedroom.

That's how unnessasry divisions start cropping up in the family.

OP, you girl is spoilt and that's a fact.
She probably masturbates while alone in a room, or she probably has stuff she smuggles in and out of the house which you do not know.

When I was young, I had three siblings and we all slept in one room without issues.
But you think your daughter at her tender age deserves a room for herself.
Okay.

Keep on spoiling the brat.
Don't mind them.. The mentality is why these under aged girls won't stop misbehaving. Na man good to suffer. Even some woman wrapper kind of men are suggesting same. If she can't stay with her blood brother in a room,make she go dey stay gateman post.. Or go rent her own apartment. And op even said one will be living for school soon. Just d small time,they will stay together, she dey do anyhow. Marry that kind girl now,she no go let the husband family dey come their son house,cux of this her mentality. Op join dey say na madam of the house,wen u dey over pamper her excesses. Op you have work to do on her o. The pride is too much...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by uptownemmygee(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
shantti:

How can a brother have lusty feelings by sleeping on the same bed with his sister. U r sick.

He his not sick
Shit happens, witnessed it in my former church in ilorin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by seanwilliam(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Ajeeb:

Then get two fans or any other way to bring in ventilation
person tell you say money no too Dey u Dey talk of fan .

Do you know how much fan cost? grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by omoadeleye(m): 9:57am On Jun 18, 2022
Emma2Seconds:
You better start now to reset her brain before it get out of hand.

Leave him, let him be having soft spots up and down
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Thatakwabombabe: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Clearance Sales

100ltr Boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used

Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)

Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp o8o8o75670.1
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Lanretoye(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
ABANGWABOI:
Na OP spoil em daughter....
You raised her like an entitled idiot....she can't share a room.. girl of ordinary 16...

MuMu father.
don’t mind them,when she gets to school now na house of boyfriend she go park go dey sleep but she can not share room with her blood brother.that brother fit don wipe her yansh after she don pupu for body when she was younger but now she feels she is a lady.the papa self get as e be,what about people living in one room with their parent.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Medianna(f): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
You and your wife one room
Your girl one room
The boy palour if there is parlour
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by emorse(m): 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
Guderian:
I wonder how some adults reason here. undecided undecided

Why not ask your daughter why she doesn't want to share the room. She might be aware of sth about her brother or herself, That can lead to sth else.

Demarcating the room is also a good option.

The street Where i lived before a brother was sexually engaged with his sister because of her hot body.he wasnt ashamed to say it out.
I don't agree with the bolded bro. His sister couldn't have been the "hottest" girl he had access to. He was just a bastard! By the way, the fact there there are bastards like him doesn't mean that there are no sane people. As a matter of fact, the sane ones are more just that being sane doesn't place you on news headlines.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Microwhy: 9:58am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

I got a 2bedroom flat because the place is close to me and my wife place of work.we couldn't get a 3bedroom around the area cos that was the one we saw at the time and it was not costly.

But here is the problem I have a 19yrs old boy waiting for admission and a 16yrs old girl in ss3 but I don't know how to allocate the 2 bedroom maybe my wife and I should take one and leave the other room for my son and daughter but my girl is already a lady and she doesn't want to share a room with her brother,,am also thinking my wife should share one room with our daughter while I share the remaining room with my son but what if me and my wife need each other.

Where we relocated from we had 3 bedrooms and everyone had his room but because that was the only apartment near and less costly we had to take it.

Why would 19 and 16yo stay same room opposite sex for that matter.
The daughter have her reasons for saying no and please let it be.
As some have rightly suggested, his clothings and every other things should be in her room, he must always knock before entering and can go there to have a nap/relax. When its night, the living room should be where to sleep.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by IamMobisola(f): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
shantti:

How can a brother have lusty feelings by sleeping on the same bed with his sister. U r sick.
He is not sick. We have seen cases of siblings having sex with each other, male relatives raping their female sisters, daughters, nieces and cousins.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by saydfact(m): 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

The girl gets the bedroom and the guy can sleep in the living room - but he still needs to use the room occasionally when she's free....
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Flappy222: 9:59am On Jun 18, 2022
She’s truly is!
shantti:

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by superCleanworks(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
pozehnani:
Let your son be sleeping in the sitting room then or is that not a space. I'm suggesting this to prevent any form of sexual immorality between the two of them. Though the boy can still share the room with her, only that he can not sleep there at night.

as in the girl will rape him right?
if that is the case then let the girl be banished to the living room to prevent sexual immorality or seduction or sexual manipulation.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Jalaw: 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
pozehnani:

By the way, what of family of six that live in a room and parlor apartment? Are they not living fine.?
That your girl is being too choosey and I think you caused it. Teach your children how to manage when things are not so rosey otherwise they'll grow up not being contented or knowing how to manage hard times.

Your are a pervert, for you to think of sexual immorality between siblings, i think you're sick.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Rhozabeth(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
Hi,

My candid advice, let the boy go stay with a family or friend that can accommodate him till he gets admission! The reason being that as a guy, he can always take care of himself provided he gets the needed support, a girl u need to somewhat monitor and uay not have the time to do that. So let the guy be the sacrificial lamb for now after all when he gains admission he gains his freedom! However, am not saying u should neglect him even though he is staying with a family or friend. However, if u have the resources to change your accommodation to a 3bed apartment, pls go ahead, it is for the good of the family!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by neonly: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
teekay213:
lol,,, people says I have a soft spot for my daughter,, she's the madam in the house

Let d senior use d room while d junior should use d sitting room when sleeping it simple
Concerning yur daughter na so feminist and entitled behavior dey start

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by megafone: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Get one to stay in school and have peace.
Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by Invest4growth: 10:01am On Jun 18, 2022
Sorry Sir, that was the only apartment available cannot be an acceptable excuse with features of the family you have. Sorry to say, you might have to look for another accommodation because you cannot tell your 19 year old to crash in the living room. He will not forgive you.

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Share The Rooms? by southome(m): 10:02am On Jun 18, 2022
Stay with your son. Your wife stays with the girl. As for when you want to make call with your wife, you guys will figure it out.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Making Of The "White Penthouse" In Anambra / Apartments To Let In Abeokuta, Ogun State (Kindly Note the Prices have Changed) / He Completed His House Without Uttering A Single Word To Me As A Close Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.