Stats: 3,171,176 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:54 AM

Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths (12425 Views)

Okuama Killings: Soldiers Invade Igbomotoru, Bayelsa, Burn Houses, Kill 11 / Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms (2) (3) (4)

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by zionmde: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
JooEeL:

And after an hypothetical 8 years, what is next? What then happens? Tinubu couldnt stop the army from killing youth in Lagos. Obi couldnt stop the police from killing Biafra agitators and dumping them in a river. The governors of the east cannot even stop the military from arresting and killing their youth in thousand.

Im trying to go soft here because if I go hard, I will tell you pump and plain that beyond the cunny gentle appearance, all these governors are behind the direct killing of uprising youth.

How does Obi stop the zombie-like thinking of the north who killed Deborah?
How does Obi stop blasphemy killing?
How does Obi halt Sharia in the north?
How does Obi restructure Nigeria?
Will Obi allow self-determination?
Can Obi make unilateral decisions without the influence of the Caliphate and the British?
Can Obi change the 1999 constitution?
How does Obi restructure the 2/3rd representatives of the Senate and House of Representative skewed to the North?
How does Obi stop the influx of Fulanis from Niger, Chad, Mauritania and borderless culture of the Fulanis to boost their numbers?

Nigerians supporting elections are completely drunk dunces! You people don't even understand the problem of Nigeria. Personnel change does nothing once the foundation was purposely set to be faulty. Even your bible says "what can the righteous do if the foundation be destroyed?" FYI, none of them is righteous anyways.
We have 3 candidates, If you allow me pick a president in Nigeria I will not pick any of them. But for the only options we have now I will go for Obi. Better be realistic with your opinion before they foist a sick man on u

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by kindlyheart: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
this killings will stop if Nigerians vote in another fulani man.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
JooEeL:

And after an hypothetical 8 years, what is next? What then happens? Tinubu couldnt stop the army from killing youth in Lagos. Obi couldnt stop the police from killing Biafra agitators and dumping them in a river. The governors of the east cannot even stop the military from arresting and killing their youth in thousand.

Im trying to go soft here because if I go hard, I will tell you pump and plain that beyond the cunny gentle appearance, all these governors are behind the direct killing of uprising youth.

How does Obi stop the zombie-like thinking of the north who killed Deborah?
How does Obi stop blasphemy killing?
How does Obi halt Sharia in the north?
How does Obi restructure Nigeria?
Will Obi allow self-determination?
Can Obi make unilateral decisions without the influence of the Caliphate and the British?
Can Obi change the 1999 constitution?
How does Obi restructure the 2/3rd representatives of the Senate and House of Representative skewed to the North?
How does Obi stop the influx of Fulanis from Niger, Chad, Mauritania and borderless culture of the Fulanis to boost their numbers?

Nigerians supporting elections are completely drunk dunces! You people don't even understand the problem of Nigeria. Personnel change does nothing once the foundation was purposely set to be faulty. Even your bible says "what can the righteous do if the foundation be destroyed?" FYI, none of them is righteous anyways.

I have to quote this post for future reference so these childish fools will realise that APC, PDP or Peter Obi is not the solution to our problems. They are all part of the corrupt system. There is a miche bigger group of thieves who are benefitting from the way things are and will stop at nothing to keep it this way or make it worse. Any president will just be a figure head. None of them can stop anything
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Masterclass32: 1:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
So this useless APC govt have to do nothing about this menace.

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Splitmind: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2022
FAAAAAAKE

NEEEEEEEWSSS

BY

IPOOOOOBBB

MISCREANTSSSSSSSS
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Popesuccess(m): 1:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
This is why we're kicking out APC from Benue state in 2023, the Christians of the Middle Belt will vote out this murderous government and prevent them from coming into power again.
I wish all the people of the middle belt share the same view, some mugus are still Carrying Brooms upandan like witches.

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by JooEeL(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
DominusPrime:

I have to quote this post for future reference so these childish fools will realise that APC, PDP or Peter Obi is not the solution to our problems. They are all part of the corrupt system. There is a miche bigger group of thieves who are benefitting from the way things are and will stop at nothing to keep it this way or make it worse. Any president will just be a figure head. None of them can stop anything

Correct ma guy. Just imagine these jokers. How does a politician from a particular tribe solve the acute differences that divides us more than it unites?

In fact, these people nor just get sense.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by danhans(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Babaken:
That state are in real war front with all the terrorists combined.
honestly it is connecting the north and the east
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by JooEeL(m): 1:21pm On Jun 13, 2022
zionmde:

We have 3 candidates, If you allow me pick a president in Nigeria I will not pick any of them. But for the only options we have now I will go for Obi. Better be realistic with your opinion before they foist a sick man on u

Lol. How long do you think you can sustain this game of nigerian politics that involves always trying to avoid the worst? How long do you think you can?

The odds are against you man, open your eyes. In the long run, we'll end up losers -- and dead. You are joined with a whole northern bloc whose ambition in life most times can just be a mat, a kettle and a wife. And these people's thinking is anti-progress. Every 5 years or so, they find a riot to start so they can take advantage to burn southerners' business. It's called "cutting to size". They never want you to progress than them.

Their godfather Bello said the whole country must be conquered for them, then I ask you, what are you still looking for in that same country? You people don't know how to tackle problems properly. Even if Obi gets there, will he be in control of himself? So you don't know he will sign deals with the Caliphate on how he will be controlled on things?

Jonathan not able to have a good road to Otuoke and Obasanjo not having a good road leading to his hometown in Ogun state after 8 and 6 years, you think it was of their own choosing?

Y'all are just riding a defective roller-coaster of emotions. When y'all are flung out, right deep in Nigeria's mire you will find yourselves again.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Quaddafi29: 1:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
APC is the cause if this bloodshed. Their alliance with Miyetti Allah is very unsettling

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by harmony75: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Just imagine running away from your house. Nawa o you may God protect them �
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by akinsmail51: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
The last time I was at Benue state, the fear of this kind of attacks engulfed me. I passed across many villages burnt done by these sets of vagabonds, ruthless people.

What do people gain from killing one another?

May God Almighty comes to our aid in this country.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by InoGetJoy: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
We4all:
I don’t understand what these Fulanis really want? Do they want to displace locals and colonize them with their practices?

Omoo… Pls remove those pictures. They are graphic and some of us find it really disturbing.
You already have the answer to your question.
Let the foolish south keep fighting each other instead of uniting an fighting this common foe
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
They can't try this in South West I swear with my life...even what happened in Ondo still dey inside cooler. We know it's a retaliation of their cows killed in that state sometimes last or upper year... But trust me, they will feel it again...

Loading... And if they try it again especially in a city or town like ibadan, oyo, ogbomosho or lagos... Walahi igbos self go collect
Afonja online warriors bragging grin grin
People way Fulanis don conquer still get mouth de brag, de even add igbo grin

IBB once said Anytime I hear Yorubas Drumming 4 War I go back 2 my Sleep grin

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by InoGetJoy: 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
JooEeL:

Lol. How long do you think you can sustain this game of nigerian politics that involves always trying to avoid the worst? How long do you think you can?

The odds are against you man, open your eyes. In the long run, we'll end up losers -- and dead. You are joined with a whole northern bloc whose ambition in life most times can just be a mat, a kettle and a wife. And these people's thinking is anti-progress. Every 5 years or so, they find a riot to start so they can take advantage to burn southerners' business. It's called "cutting to size". They never want you to progress than them.

Their godfather Bello said the whole country must be conquered for them, then I ask you, what are you still looking for in that same country? You people don't know how to tackle problems properly. Even if Obi gets there, will he be in control of himself? So you don't know he will sign deals with the Caliphate on how he will be controlled on things?

Jonathan not able to have a good road to Otuoke and Obasanjo not having a good road leading to his hometown in Ogun state after 8 and 6 years, you think it was of their own choosing?

Y'all are just riding a defective roller-coaster of emotions. When y'all are flung out, right deep in Nigeria's mire you will find yourselves again.
The first thing any good leader will do is to reintroduce regional governments. This way, every region will be forced to develop instead of having to wait for crumbs from the FG. In this regard I'm voting Peter Obi because I'm already sure Atiku and Tinubu won't introduce regional government because it'll weaken the FG and those two are all about the power that comes with being president. As for Obi on this case, he doesn't seem like someone who's priority is power. We've seen that from how he associates with people. I've had the honour of meeting him in a private setting after his governorship period and that's when I discovered his humility isn't for show or publicity, it's just a part of him.

We need to get it right this time around otherwise we'll suffer
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by LienwaltAbel(m): 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
RisenJoe:
Chai, see how cheap human life has become under Buhari regime, instead of reducing insecurities, they have multiplied it by 10times and some youth are warming up to vote the man who boasted to have brought this calamity called Buhari to power.

An old senile man whose suggested that the FG recruit 50million youths into the army and feed them with corn, yam and agbado(corn) and the criteria for recruitment is anyone that can hold gun and shoot gun.

Drugnibu will be Buhari 3.0 but God will not allow the affliction rise up the second time.
Guy you can pass your point across without posting graphic pictures na. Haba
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by pacespot(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by MrWraith: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
OMG!!. I serve at Okpokwu LGA in 2021 for my NYSC. Never thought this herdsmen bs would get there. BTW egede cultist full dat side especially around Benue State Poly. RIP to the deceased.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by pacespot(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm, na wá for this country o
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by JimohMomoh: 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2022
Masterclass32:
So this useless APC govt have to do nothing about this menace.

It's so pathetic

When some of us complained of nepotism in Buhari's appointment of security Chief, Zombies called us wailers. Now look at the results

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by KaLuCh: 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
Lewisjohnson:

Afonja online warriors bragging grin grin
People way Fulanis don conquer still get mouth de brag, de even add igbo grin

IBB once said Anytime I hear Yorubas Drumming 4 War I go back 2 my Sleep grin

No mind that senseless person. He dey talk about future attack in the SW as though Owo happened 2 years ago. Make he first burn Hausa man Okada over Owo, then we go take the eediot serious. Wetin concern Igbo with this abomination wey make the ode call us now? Anyways, empty bragging is free.

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by JooEeL(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
InoGetJoy:

The first thing any good leader will do is to reintroduce regional governments. This way, every region will be forced to develop instead of having to wait for crumbs from the FG. In this regard I'm voting Peter Obi because I'm already sure Atiku and Tinubu won't introduce regional government because it'll weaken the FG and those two are all about the power that comes with being president. As for Obi on this case, he doesn't seem like someone who's priority is power. We've seen that from how he associates with people. I've had the honour of meeting him in a private setting after his governorship period and that's when I discovered his humility isn't for show or publicity, it's just a part of him.

We need to get it right this time around otherwise we'll suffer

You think Obi will give you regional government? You believe a president of nigeria will give you regional government? Moreso an Igbo man?

Brother, enjoy your daydream. I hope the awakening doesn't meet you too rudely.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by sweetkev(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:
They can't try this in South West I swear with my life...even what happened in Ondo still dey inside cooler. We know it's a retaliation of their cows killed in that state sometimes last or upper year... But trust me, they will feel it again...

Loading... And if they try it again especially in a city or town like ibadan, oyo, ogbomosho or lagos... Walahi igbos self go collect
Noise maker grin

Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by wizelink(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
Jesus Christ, this bandit, that Fulani militia, haha dey won kill every living thing in that state?

This is getting out of hand but politicians no dey care Sha na their selfish desire being to be elected into one position or the other dey mata dem.

In a sane country, the governor of the state and LG chairman of that local are expected to resign for failing to secure the lives and properties of their people but in Nigeria everything goes.

May God help this country in this 2023 election by selecting leaders that will this nation to the promise land.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by almarthins(m): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

There is no place in the south, that this northern army as the Bible call them is not touching. We heard they re waiting for order to attack the south massively.

Na Igbo be Ur problem? Fulani attack na Igbo be Ur problem. Instead make u dey on d watch out because dem go attack again.
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by Difrent: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
AmehTsaev:
This is why we're kicking out APC from Benue state in 2023, the Christians of the Middle Belt will vote out this murderous government and prevent them from coming into power again.

Wrong analysis
APC candidate in benue is a reverend father now and from the look of things he has massive support
Re: Women, Children Flee As Bandits Kill 11 Benue Youths by OfeNmanu(f): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
So now that Benue youth are longing to vote for Peter Obi, the bloodsuckers now target them.

16 Permanent Secretaries Retire; FG Looking For Replacement / Breaking News! Tiv Seeks Independence From Nigeria, Writes United Nations / Deji Adeyanju Accuses Buhari Of Encouraging Terrorism, Kidnapping In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54