Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,459 members, 7,964,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:25 PM

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson (48090 Views)

Between LP Spokesperson Ndi Kato And Tinubu Supporters On TVC / Edo: PDP Risks Losing Out As It Misses INEC Deadline For Shifting Of Primaries / Herdsmen May Form Own Security Outfit Soon – Bodejo, Miyetti Allah Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Shattuck(m): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2022
Honor10:
In your shallow mind, unless Obi want to become vice president. Kwankwaso can not step down to become Obi vice
between kwankwaso and obi who has more pedigree and ability to bring in more votes, dude is majorly popular in kano, does he have any fans in the ss, se,or sw, he stands a better chance of getting into the presidency with obi, than obi,with him, and also people expect power to shift to the south after the north eight years, the odds are definitely against him.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by derecho(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
So you think it's only the South rooting for Obi presently abi?
And Kwankwaso will also be more acceptable in the middle belt, kebbi, southern kaduna, kebbi, she?
You must think all the north is Kano.
shegz24:

You must think Nigeria is just the South alone.

Talking about not needing any heavyweight.

Kwakwaso even has more voting supporter than Obi.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by jacoik(m): 2:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Help2020:

We are now in June,your brain is still in may. Oga that matter has been resolved
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness has no other name than you. U say him brain still dey may? Lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by donb06: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
lereinter:

Who's the governorship candidate for lp in your state
This alone should be goodnews. That a man without structure is pulling such Stunts.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Help2020: 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
jacoik:
lolxxxxx hahahaha wickedness has no other name than you. U say him brain still dey may? Lolxxxxx hahahaha I don die here
I gave him what he deserve.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Bayyajidda(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
verybadmouth:
Igbos are crying Peter Obi because of Marginalization. Youths from other tribes dey cry Obi for a better Nigeria. Now I understand Nigerians are far away from understanding what they want. Una still dey joke.
The same man that was dancing and singing with PDP chieftains months ago. Make una no wise

Obi na confirm scam

Cry me a river.
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by lereinter(m): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
donb06:

This alone should be goodnews. That a man without structure is pulling such Stunts.

Stunt!
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by verybadmouth(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
Bayyajidda:

Cry me a river.
Cry me a lagoon
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by gtrust: 5:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Obi/kwankwansiya!!!!
It’s happening
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Igbojew: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Cyberterror:

What happened to your princeofLagos moniker? grin

I want Obi to partake in this election, it will make Atiku very uncomfortable, since south east is the base of PDP. But you see merger, it is too late for that. The only thing Kwankwaso will accept from Peter Obi's camp now is for Peter Obi to become his bItch!

Cry cry baby I want to see your father shame shame shame shame!!!!!......I am that Igbojew the table shaker
Re: Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson by Igbojew: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2022
Pakute:

You dey whine me ni?… Let's even assume the report is true, You think Kwankwaso would take orders from Obi?. Something that was never possible with Atiku.
I hope you will be here to lick your own vomit when eventually Kwankwaso become Peter Obi bitch hahahaha.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Will Be Prosecuted For His Crimes – El-Rufai / Peter Obi Worships On Easter At Jesus House Church In London (Pics) / Obaseki: "FG Printed 60 Billion Naira For States To Share"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.