Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:07 AM

Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion (39530 Views)

I’m Not Impressed With Your Performance In AFCON – Tinubu Tells Super Eagles / Nigeria Vs Sao Tome And Principe AFCON Qualifier (6 - 0) On 10th September2023 / Nigeria Vs Sao Tomé And Príncipe: AFCON 2023 Qualifier (10- 0) On 13th June 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Goodman247: 9:30pm On Jun 13, 2022
Angelfrost:
Honestly, I thought Sao Tome was a local government in Cameroon! undecided

Well, they were supposed to win, and they won! No issues from here... It's not like they picked those weaklings to play!

I still don't rate them anyway! Football, just like nearly everything else in this nation has deteriorated!

Don't blame the team or players, they are a product of a failed system in a very slow country!

gbam, you said the truth
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Goodman247: 9:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
ubebong:
Why is nobody complaining about the bad pitch we played here in Nigeria, but we enjoyed a god pitch at Sao Tome. Nigeria as a big nation does not have one good pitch that one can watch a match and it looks clean on TV.
Look at Sao Tome presented and that midiocre pitch we presented against Sierra Leone. God forbid.
I sometimes wonder if the leaders do watch what other nations are doing..
that is the problem with Nigeria, we don't have good leaders, big for nothing
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by MZEE01: 9:43pm On Jun 13, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
shut up.... When thinking men are talking.
Hide Mudafvka! You should be hiding in the gutters.

Satisfy Nigerians kill you and Buhari dia.
Of what use is the match? When there will be no world cup?

You are obviously hungry. Sound like a puff up abandoned child. Ediot.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Khastro(m): 9:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
[quote author=YoudeyVexme post=113767945]truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

Truth, the loss of our world Cup qualifier is still a bitter taste. But today's game I predicted 10-0 win, and it came to pass. Most analysts know this game was a walkover. I won't use the game to rate Super Eagles, it was too easy for our ranking
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Chris2863(m): 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
OMO WEREY, IF YOU ARE NOT OKAY UPSTAIRS, TRY VISIT A PSYCHATRIC HOSPITAL.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Slayar: 10:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Some stupid boys go dey type nonsense. Anybody that watched that match would be proud. For the first time in a long time,it looks like Nigeria has a proper coach.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by SirBalo29(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm with you
I swear na nonsense .
Who be SaoTome who No them
Rubbish game
ordinary Ghana them no fit beat. Oh God.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by vince96w2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

This is not to discredit our eagles, the fact that we couldn't defeat Ghana to secure the ticket to world cup just few months ago says it all and today we wining 10 0 for afcon qualifers?.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

I Know I share same thought with lot of nigeria's out here.

so what do you think are you impressed or not?

The Truth is that you can never be impressed..If we played a goalless draw, u will say common Sao tome we can't score..If na 1-1 u will still say how can we draw..I think what ever result, you will still have a negative outlook..It's you Sha. We have a diffrent coach trying to test diffrent players and tactics.. winning is addictive and it sets the tone for the team..Since you said ur opinion you can keep your pessimism to your self or rather support Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by quickly: 11:04pm On Jun 13, 2022
Ghana won this São Tomé team
1-0 away and

3-1 at home

See your mouth like am not impressed.

Go play now shebi u get Nigerian passport
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Ubongdemaga: 11:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
Wait o, super chicken score up to 5 goals in a match? How come? They curse the oponent team? Cos this current super Chicken can't score my village team 3 goals talk more of 10 goals. If I b president of that country I for sack all players in dat squad. Imagine common super chicken beating u 10-0. Wetin Ghana n Egypt to play una?
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Kinzo0917(m): 11:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
olabolaji:
If you're not impressed go to sleep nobody send you, if they fail to win or win 2-0 you people will still talk. They have to start somewhere as a team so for me I'm impressed tongue tongue
. Nigeria broke 63 years record yet most nigerians are not happy . As if, if we go to the world cup, we would win it
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by FahBuLous: 11:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Even if they win 100-0, I can never be impressed...

That game against Ghana was the worst and I will never forgive Nigeria for not qualifying for Qatar 2022...
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by godwon01(m): 11:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sao Tome were not a push over if you actually watch the match. Untill they drop dead on the field of play. Do you know that the goals can go other way. Let appreciate our players. Nigeria fans are the most unhappy fans in the world. Sadist people all the time What a useless front page comment.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by TheOmoney(m): 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2022
THE SAME NATIONS CUP THAT THEY CANNOT EVEN CARRY....WHY QUALIFY THEN?

BUHARI FOR BAN SUPER EAGLES FROM FOOTBALL LIKE 9JA BASKETBALL TEAM
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by godwon01(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
quickly:
Ghana won this São Tomé team
1-0 away and

3-1 at home

See your mouth like am not impressed.

Go play now shebi u get Nigerian passport
We had diffeated Japan so many times. Japan beat Ghana 4-1. Football is not mathematics. That Sao Tome I watched this afternoon were not a push over. They met a tactical team that made the game difficult. You guys need to take it easy for the team.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Testimony1988(m): 12:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Ud70:
The goals are ok for future calculation. if you Know you know
That's true.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Testimony1988(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2022
We didn't use our full squad against Ghana match and the players then are different from the players now, they know what is at stake so they will have to do their best to qualify for the AFCON and mind you, we have a new coach who does not discriminate against any player like the former coach.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Emilokoiyawon: 12:14am On Jun 14, 2022
OP when some people say Nigerians are madt they were talking about people like you.

I can't believe the mods allow this rubbish to grace front page. Tufia!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Makowonda: 3:52am On Jun 14, 2022
YoudeyVexme:
truth be told, I'm not impressed. I can't hide it my people. we played a team that enugu rangers can defeat hands down.

what a pathetic joke.

I'm so angry right now, the more the goals were coming the more my angrier grew. the super eagles just showed other african countries their weak spot.

They showed other african countries they can't stand an average team talkless of a stronger opponent.

Be patriotic a little,you can't win all the time.Spain,Germany,Belgium,France,Italy etc are great footballing nations,but they lose sometimes as well.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by NickD(m): 5:52am On Jun 14, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

You'll still complain if they drew or lost.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Lorddyni1(m): 6:12am On Jun 14, 2022
Though a lesser country with due respect in terms of infrastructure , exposure etc but our boy have not been potent in front of goal for a long time, let's give them the credit and hope for better days ahead
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by blazepascal(m): 6:19am On Jun 14, 2022
You were not impressed?? Ok assuming they won us what will you say. let's appreciate their effort I mean the super eagles they made us proud yesterday.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by barajo1(m): 6:22am On Jun 14, 2022
If they had shock the super eagles , you would have been impress!
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by WILLIAMSKECH: 6:24am On Jun 14, 2022
lansile:
Mee too not impress because it's not Ghana
can you please tell me the team that stopped Italy from going to the world cup
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Whether you like or not it's still our biggest win ever. Your impression of it is nonconsequential. I'm greatly impressed .
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by lagosrd: 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

So what exactly will make you ok. Be grateful and contented. Must they always play teams that will disgrace them? You think running around in a field as such is easy?

I keep wondering why some of you dropped from Mars to join us here. Get satisfied man, there are good, bad and ugly times in our daily lives . Okay ?
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by phemmyfour: 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
YoudeyVexme:

what a pathetic joke.

Olodo
We didn't lose to Ghana either, stop being pathetic. Africa needs more slots, we have more than 5 superpower footballing nations in Africa. Hence, every World cup year , some big nations won't make it not because they ain't good enough but due to heavyweight pairing
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by KiNg0G: 8:40am On Jun 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
Olodo
We didn't lose to Ghana either, stop being pathetic. Africa needs more slots, we have more than 5 superpower footballing nations in Africa. Hence, every World cup year , some big nations won't make it not because they ain't good enough but due to heavyweight pairing
not be able to score one goal in ghana is not loosing?

Ghana came to Nigeria and scored a goal

you don't see that as loosing?

who is going to quatar if they didn't lose.

may thunder strike you dead this morning
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by phemmyfour: 8:43am On Jun 14, 2022
KiNg0G:

not be able to score one goal in ghana is not loosing?

Ghana came to Nigeria and scored a goal

you don't see that as loosing?

who is going to quatar if they didn't lose.

may thunder strike you dead this morning
Illiterate , Did black stars score in Ghana?

The two ties ended in a draw
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by KiNg0G: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2022
phemmyfour:
Illiterate , Did Ghana score in Ghana
The two ties ended in a draw
no they did not 0 0
but came to Nigeria to score 1 1

na motor go kill you this year.
Re: Nigeria Vs Sao Tome 10 -0 (I'm Not Impressed) Opinion by phemmyfour: 8:47am On Jun 14, 2022
KiNg0G:

no they did not 0 0

but came to Nigeria to score 1 1

na motor go kill you this year.
And when is 1-1 a win and no longer a draw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Experience Watching A Live Local League Match / Real Madrid Squad 2000 And 2017 Compared Following Their Loss Yesterday / Lucas Alves Presents Shirt To Cafu (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.