Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,588 members, 7,975,311 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:39 PM

Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash (62387 Views)

Adzuayi Ewuga’s, 11 Others Die In Plane Crash In Cameroon (Photo) / Pregnant Woman, Two Others Die In Lagos-Ibadan Road Crash / Khalid Al-makura: Drunk Governor’s Son Crushes 6 Persons In Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
This is serious.
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Samuelnze(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
RIP young boy..
no come naija in your next world,she is not worth living in..
may your soul and the souls of those that died together with you rest in perfect peace amen.. Lord please receive the soul of this young one...
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by gerrardomendes(m): 9:59pm On Jun 13, 2022
RIP
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by wpadmin: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
May their soul rest in peace.
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Yazmin: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
SHINJA:
Are Muslims slaves to Allah?

Yes, we are. We are also addressed in other context as ; servants of Allah, Allah’s viceroys, Allah’s ambassadors, Allah’s people of God, Allah’s Community

We use any of these words/ phases interchangeably& at will as the situation demands.

Warm regards.

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by dontrulee: 10:01pm On Jun 13, 2022
Undercover ritual for powers.
#iykyk
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Hushbingo: 10:02pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmmm

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Leomalli47: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
crackhouse:
Rip. Hustle oo make they no refer to you as others when you die... buni and two others.. unbalance life

HAHAHAHAHAHA I SWEAR OOOH.. no be every body wey dey online they understand the background of wetin things upon things they happen these days NA ONLY BIG NAMES MATTERZ FOR THIS 9JA even CELEBRITIES e.g that of BURNA BOY

2 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by SpecialEdition: 10:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
Very sad news for the parents especially.
Young Angel.
May the Good Lord Bless them all.
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by oliverwrites: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
Alwaysready:
It shouldnt have been this little child. He is innocent.

Take the lives of our politicians oh Death. Where art thou?
Millions of other people's children who loses their lives on roads the foools refuse to repair are also innocent.

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Eriokanmi: 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
The last paragraph of the newspiece was shocking....appointed time to depart kęę? shocked

Had the government done the needful and the driver avoided the needless speed, would that have happened? I remember a narration of kaduna senator sehu sanni who heard kidnappers were on the way doing their normal stuffs while traveling to a function. He said he applied wisdom by turning back home, while some continued their journey. Had they been killed, I'm sure they'd have said naxo God plan am, despite receiving the warnings which could have prevented the attack but still went ahead. Religous ignorance is worse than any plague ever known. Na wah oo. Rip to the dead.

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by ArewaNightmare: 10:10pm On Jun 13, 2022
grin Dem don use this small boy do SACRIFICE for the sake of 2023

R. I . P young champ

U came into the wrong family
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by obontami: 10:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
RIP to that cute kid. sad
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Fucklove(m): 10:16pm On Jun 13, 2022
Subscription renewal. Poor boy cry cry
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Richy4(m): 10:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
duduade:
So the other two people who died, their names don't deserved to be mentioned abi
I don't wanna add a smiley emoji here because of the respect I have for the dead but your question is funny...

That's how they usually omit cabin crew members whenever there's an air mishaps aswell.. the two Other could be the driver or a bodyguard.. no be todayOo
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Emma2Seconds: 10:18pm On Jun 13, 2022
angry angry
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Princemoneyman(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Na to use better thunder strike all these religious fanatics. So that their head go go correct.

1 Like

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Paulianfa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
All these top govt pikin, I thought they are staying abroad.
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Pedroslam: 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Rip to him
I recalled when I was transferred to Kano some years ago ,Omo driving there na another skills on its own .No day go by without fatal accidents..
But the one that baffles me mostly was the mindset of not touching female victim's even if you wanted to help , because of their primitive believe of not touching another person's wife or a lady you are not married to

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Paulianfa(m): 10:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Pedroslam:
Rip to him
I recalled when I was transferred to Kano some years ago ,Omo driving there na another skills on its own .No day go by without fatal accidents..
But the one that baffles me mostly was the mindset of not touching female victim's even if you wanted to help , because of their primitive believe of not touching another person's wife or a lady you are not married to

Even if at the point of death?
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Mattsilva: 10:35pm On Jun 13, 2022
solmusdesigns:
cry

RIP little man

North has some of the best road networks in. Nigeria yet some of the most aweful craziest drivers
Oga calm down...
Different factors lead to accident.

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by kelvinatkins(m): 10:52pm On Jun 13, 2022
SHINJA:
They are slaves. That’s why they behave anyhow. Jonzing people

3 Likes

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Lexusgs430: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2022
The roads they refuse to maintain, would also consume them ............
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Originalsly: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Report of faltal road accident .... but absolutely no info on what actually happened. Were they crossing the road and were hit by a car?,,, bus? Were they speeding and crashed into a parked vehicle?... lost control and ran off the road ?... someone crashed into them? But we can hear all who said what.
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by AngelicBeing: 11:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
SHINJA:
tongue
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by ViceGovernor: 11:23pm On Jun 13, 2022
Best news today cheesy I expect more of this.
Rest in pieces to the little modafokas whose dad has refused to repair our roads undecided

1 Like

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by hkidola00(m): 11:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
crackhouse:
Rip. Hustle oo make they no refer to you as others when you die... buni and two others.. unbalance life
guy grin grin grin
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Goldbw122(m): 11:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hmm I don't know what to say
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by bigcasava1(m): 11:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
How can! Children of nowadays! 7 yrs old why will you carry ur daddy's car and be driving speed! Rip
Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Zelenskyy(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Alwaysready:
It shouldnt have been this little child. He is innocent.

Take the lives of our politicians oh Death. Where art thou?

Lol..... cheesy cheesy

You are speaking In King James Version Language.... Oh Death where art thou ?

RIP to the Dead....

1 Like

Re: Yobe Deputy Governor's Son, Two Others Die In Road Crash by Hamziyah(m): 12:38am On Jun 14, 2022
SHINJA:
Yes, we are. Even our noble prophet described himself as a slave and aposte of Allah. And besides, that is the meaning of 'Abdu' that precedes most of our names. Abdu-Allah = Abdullah => slave of God, Abdsobur => slave to the patience God ...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inside Kim Jong Un Luxury Van For Viewing Missile Launches / I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Man Cries Out After Seeing Overload Vehicle, Says "Road Safety Wont See This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.