Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,866 members, 7,973,000 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 04:24 AM

Sex Relationship Between A Mall Male Cosine And A Female Cosine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Relationship Between A Mall Male Cosine And A Female Cosine (320 Views)

Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / Give Me Tips On How To Hold A No Sex Relationship Till Marriage / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Boy At A Mall And He Runs Away. She Cries (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex Relationship Between A Mall Male Cosine And A Female Cosine by Kaytrump001(m): 6:14pm On Jun 13, 2022
There is a guy call ayomide,and the female called nifemi, one day there is a party going on in there village,so this two cosine meet at the party, but the two familie member like there self, it happen that they have to live with there sister together,for more:[img]https:///3Oa5YuP[/img]
Re: Sex Relationship Between A Mall Male Cosine And A Female Cosine by AllBlack: 6:48pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kaytrump001:
There is a guy call ayomide,and the female called nifemi, one day there is a party going on in there village,so this two cosine meet at the party, but the two familie member like there self, it happen that they have to live with there sister together,for more:[img]https:///3Oa5YuP[/img]

And you go follow dey shout say SCHOOL NA SCAM.

(1) (Reply)

One Of Johnny Drilles Best Song Ever Is Titled My Beautiful Love / Happy Birthday My Darling Best Friend / Man Packs His Girlfriend Clothes, Kicks Her Out Of His House For ‘misbehaving’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.