Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,946 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

She Finally Agreed! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She Finally Agreed! (846 Views)

Olamide And Maria Okan Never Agreed To Abort Pregnancy - Friend / Chioma Joggles Her Boobs For Davido, As She Finally Met With Him(Photo) / Simi In Tears As She Finally Becomes The Wife Of Adekunle Gold Despite... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Finally Agreed! by Tolams16(m): 6:25pm On Jun 13, 2022
Re: She Finally Agreed! by Kingozymandias(m): 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2022
Do you have sense at all or you are always this immature , desperate for attention and hungry ?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Finally Agreed! by Tolams16(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
Kingozymandias:
Do you have sense at all or you are always this immature , desperate for attention and hungry ?

You are a fool
Re: She Finally Agreed! by LonelyAlex: 6:47pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sure bros send account number fast I dey wait...
Re: She Finally Agreed! by AllBlack: 6:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tolams16:

You are a fool

And you are not a fool? Wow!

1 Like

Re: She Finally Agreed! by Jay5mie: 7:00pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tolams16:
Guys abeg e get one very fine girl with big nyash wey I meet today, I wan run and na my dream ass be that ��. Finally man go knack � after a long while, but I need money to take her on a date first, abeg run am for me guys, nigga has been lonely for a long time ��, abeg.

cheesy
Re: She Finally Agreed! by Cholls(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2022
My brother post your account details here. God will wipe away your tears. Your days of loneliness is over. Congratulations on the just acquired new ass.
Re: She Finally Agreed! by youngsahito(m): 8:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Tolams16:
Guys abeg e get one very fine girl with big nyash wey I meet today, I wan run and na my dream ass be that ��. Finally man go knack � after a long while, but I need money to take her on a date first, abeg run am for me guys, nigga has been lonely for a long time ��, abeg.
big nyash kill u there,I can only help u if we go share am together.
Re: She Finally Agreed! by toujurs: 7:32pm On Jun 16, 2022
Finished man undecided, if you want to beg for money to chop, ask for money, stop begging from the corners
Re: She Finally Agreed! by Lexkenny99(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
Tolams16:
where dis one commot from nii grin

(1) (Reply)

La Beaute Africaine, Beautiful N Curvy Black Girls With D Most Attractive Curvy / Igberetv Boss And Siblings Build New House For Parents As New Year Gift (photos) / “una Don Pass Waiting Una Dy Do For Public – Fans Drag Portable, Brother Shagi A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.