Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,445 members, 7,968,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms (3016 Views)

Two Mates Fall For Same Woman On Holiday And Both Decide To Date Her (Photos) / Make Sure You Have 30 Billion In Your Account Before I Can Date You- Lady Brags / I’m Ready To Marry Any Man At All, Once He Has 2 Hands & Legs – Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by okaroangel: 7:06pm On Jun 13, 2022
"I'll Pay N90k Weekly To Any Man Who Agrees To Date Me Under These Conditions" - Lady Says (Video)

https://trendytalker.com/ill-pay-n90k-weekly-to-any-man-who-agrees-to-date-me-under-these-conditions-lady-says-video/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
[b] smiley
Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by gift2xl: 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
Oya where are the nanny boyfriend's. Pls summit your CV for screening.
Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by JeffSA: 4:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Show me your PVC then I might consider you grin
Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by Peterodion49(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2022
WhatsApp number 08171096446 am in Abuja
Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by Shalommy(f): 12:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Chaii.. Wahala no go ever finish. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by Stewart883(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
With that type of yansh, I'll date her for free. I mean for free!!!!
Re: Lady Promise To Pay 90k Weekly To Any Man Who Can Date Her Under Certain Terms by BBBricks: 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
1.He will not fxck her
2. He will not talk if she sleeps around with other men
3. He will stay around and watch her everytime she is being fxcked by another man
4. He will not love another person except her
5. He will not shout on her or get angry in her front
6. He will always cook for everyone in the house.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Women Fall Madly In Love With Guys That Maltreat Them? / As A Girl Why Will Your Private Part Be Smelling? / My Gf Mad Because I Didn't Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.