Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:26 PM

See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi (287 Views)

A Voter Was Beaten In Onipanu, Lagos For Voting Peter Obi - Eyewitness. VIDEO / I Am Voting For Peter Obi - Frank Edoho Replies Fan / I Am Voting Atiku And This Is Why - Bayo Adeyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
"My memory of Peter Obi's years tell me he was a fraud. But he is better than Atiku, a greater fraud.

But I believe the current Obi is better than the one that was Governor. This one studied Economics as SEC Chairman, has seen life a second time and prays the Rosary.

Nigeria needs a Christian this time around, not another muslim.

Therefore one Hail Mary for the only Christian in the race, except God wants to miraculously bring someone better. Peace and progress. Afterall, we should: pray the Lord of the harvest, that he may send labourers into His own harvest. That is how good leaders are obtained. Not necessarily by human prudence

To cut story short we will vote the fraud. Of the three (Tinubu, Obi, Atiku) he is the least fraud. Since you want the truth that is the truth. All three are frauds and he is the least fraud."
Re: See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2022
One Hail Mary daily for Peter Obi. Affliction shall not rise again.

St. Michael and St. Patrick on every ballot paper. The Hail Mary on every INEC Official.
Re: See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi by Mide1data: 7:28pm On Jun 13, 2022
Exactly, every single one of 'em are frauds. No politician in nigeria loves the citizens more than 'emselves. Every one of them will choose their pockets over the citizens anyday anytime.

But thank God we have a least fraud.

1 Like

Re: See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
On Obi we stand!
Re: See Why I Am Voting Peter Obi by NigerianAngelo(m): 7:49pm On Jun 13, 2022
1 Hail Mary for all Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Tell Us The Status Of PVC Reg/collection In Your Area / My Opinion: Fr. Mbaka Grossly Disrespected And Ridiculed Bishop Onaga / Breaking News: Fulani Herdsmen Behead Lawmaker, Cousin In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.