Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,490 members, 7,944,424 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:08 PM

I'm Bored Here In America - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Bored Here In America (3303 Views)

I'm Bored. Anyone Wanna Chat? / I'm Bored Today, So I'm Doing This Naughty Thing [Picture] / "I'm Bored, I Need A Man" - Curvy Ghanaian Lady Cries Out (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Bored Here In America by ObamaMessi: 8:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
Hello @all nairalanders...

I suppose to post this in the travel section, but the response in my previous thread wasn't encouraging so I decide to post it here.

I've been in the U.S for the past one week plus but things are just weird here.No friend.No counterpart.The family(my uncle's family) seem to mind their ways and I feel sidelined.

I just need any Nigerian living here in Houston, Texas.I live in Willowbrook to be precise.I live just some Kilometres away from this church(my church in Nigeria) RCCG.

I just need a friend here.

Sometimes I call uncle Amos Boniface in Taraba, Nigeria to discuss international politics just to keep myself lively.

If you live in Willowbrook or a neighbouring suburb just holla at me(hit me up).

Thank you! PM me.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2022
Keep yourself busy. undecided
Simple!! tongue
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:53pm On Jun 13, 2022
Good for u
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:54pm On Jun 13, 2022
go to church and mingle with people. America is usually boring when you just arrived.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Karemarealty288(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Sorry bro....many nairaland lives in Agege and Ikorodu and will abuse the hell out of you when they enter this thread....Mark my word.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Freestainworld(m): 8:57pm On Jun 13, 2022
Don't go about looking for friends up and down before American police go use you practice hard target.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 13, 2022
ObamaMessi:

I suppose to post this in the travel section, but the response in my previous thread wasn't encouraging so I decide to post it here.

I've been in the U.S for the past one week plus but things are just weird here.No friend.No counterpart.The family(my uncle's family) seem to mind their ways and I feel sidelined.

I just need any Nigerian living here in Houston, Texas.I live in Willowbrook to be precise.I live just some Kilometres away from this church(my church in Nigeria) RCCG.

Sometimes I call uncle Amos Boniface in Taraba, Nigeria to discuss international politics just to keep myself lively.

If you live in Willowbrook or a neighbouring suburb just holla at me(hit me up).

Thank you! PM me.
Really? grin
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Earlystar698(m): 9:05pm On Jun 13, 2022
Like really?
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by thesicilian: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
It is better to be bored at home all day than to meet some kind of people o, be careful who you befriend in your desperation for companionship.

9 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Realmi: 9:11pm On Jun 13, 2022
Go get a job

Wen u are busy, u won't even know where ur phone is...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Midex88(m): 9:13pm On Jun 13, 2022
Be careful there... Don't let desperation land you in association with wrong people that will truncate your mission. Know that you are there for a purpose.
May God be with you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Cypress042: 9:17pm On Jun 13, 2022
I'm having this feeling you're in Nigeria with me though grin grin
Nevertheless get a job man cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by aktolly54(m): 9:20pm On Jun 13, 2022
Op even if your uncle get money,try work for your own then that will keep you busy and if na school , take a book and read. At times goes on ,by mistake or something, you will jam Nigeria friends there but don't let making friends be your primary ....
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by wiseoneking: 9:34pm On Jun 13, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Thank you! PM me.
people are hard to satisfied and greatly ungrateful, as well as unthankful to God. You are excited zapping out and there you are now with your loads of complaints. Keep intouch with tons of friends back home and don't be afraid when they start to demand kwudi from you.
Try going to church and meet Nigerians there. Houston...Dallas ..fort worth has a lot of Nigerians. We are running away where there are lot of Nigerians are your are excited to meet them. The best place or neighborhood to live is middle class indians and white neighborhood. Rest assured that their academics, character and safety is guaranteed compared to norm.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by SeyiFargo(m): 10:36pm On Jun 13, 2022
Can you help me pick up some phones 13promax ×7

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Demigod22: 11:32pm On Jun 13, 2022
Boredom is a threat to mental health, loneliness is so psychologically not encouraged. OP, try and get a job, you will make friends at the office. Save yourself from falling into depression.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by PerfectStranger(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2022
Go out and make friends with whites then link me up with one for something serious.
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Washington505: 12:19am On Jun 14, 2022
No be Obama Messi wey get admission which day ABI you don forfeit the admission enter USA. Abi you dey cruise for their pending ASUU strike. I no believe your story at all. You dey whine us.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Philipmems(m): 12:59am On Jun 14, 2022
I live in Houston, but currently in Dallas, I might be in Houston next week or the week after.
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by haggai247: 3:55am On Jun 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Thank you! PM me.

That place is full of yahoo boiz don't ever tell someone there your account number or any detail about your. Account even your socalled RCCG members except you want to be an azza man.

You go join waiting list of many Nigerians under investigation.

Mind your business na him n
Be willowbooks but in case you doubt experience is the best teacher.

Now do i fcucking know ...oro po ju oro lo pademi ni show.

Shout out of opa 6 ijaya jaya
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by mu2sa2: 4:50am On Jun 14, 2022
Freestainworld:
Don't go about looking for friends up and down before American police go use you practice hard target.
That's why before you japa to USA it's in your own interest to write your will because you may end up as part of the statistics of more than 47 people murdered every day in that violent country.
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Kingluqman(m): 5:32am On Jun 14, 2022
Why can’t you be coming home jeje and let’s “Take Naija Back”, Abi I nor speak well ni? grin
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by nokspos: 6:11am On Jun 14, 2022
with time you will make friends and get used to it , abroad life is generally boring , but you will get used to it with time, don't force it. watch lots of youtube and learn new things
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Southernigbo: 6:15am On Jun 14, 2022
Just be friendly with those white skinheads/deadhead but make sure you don't provoke them sha

1 Like

Re: I'm Bored Here In America by tayo60(f): 7:55am On Jun 14, 2022
I find this difficult to believe. ObamaMessi in America?
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Nonexisting: 8:17am On Jun 14, 2022
tayo60:
I find this difficult to believe. ObamaMessi in America?
You really believe the nigga has been in America for a whole one week and he hasn't flooded this forum with pictures. You will soon believe that Tinubu will make one dollar equal one kobo, not even one naira like Buhari did.
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by Here2day(m): 9:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Realmi:
Go get a job

Wen u are busy, u won't even know where ur phone is...
Damn! This is true asf! Ọmọ I don hustle! Kai! .
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by pillsNportion: 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
No be to live for US
U go fit help person dey open small small updates make person still dey see food chop for here
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by cPapaAjascO: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
ObamaMessi:

Thank you! PM me.
That's the type of life I prefer... unfortunately I am in Nigeria managing a small space filled with lousy nincompoops...

Get a PS5 and enjoy some peace joor !!! What's ur problem.

Pls help me relocate to U.S... Abeg!!!
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by imagrg(m): 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2022
You think say na Ajegunle you dey?
Re: I'm Bored Here In America by ManillaPropertz: 10:17pm On Jun 23, 2022
Be very careful of Nigerians in the US.

Be very very careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Couple Getting Stuck In Love Making / Don't Go And Plan How To Start Building Your Own House, Useless Men Everywhere / Have You Dated A Lady That's Full Of Pride Including Her Family?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.