Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,050 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:19 AM

LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? (1109 Views)

What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Is This True Of Seun And Nairaland? / Bankers, Is This True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by Goodnews1170(m): 3:50am On Jun 14, 2022
My dear nairalanders I greet us all. Please I received a message with the heading RIFAN but don't know how genuine it is. I don't want to be scammed even the 750 to be paid is a meager sum. Below is the message:

Dear applicant your N700,000 RIFAN loan (1hectare) has been approved, kindly pay N750 via: bank or POS transfer (1101857822) MINT-FINEX MFB (R-JAC FARMS & AGRO SERVICES) to accept the offer within 24 hrs. send your BVNand proof of payment to acceptrifan@gmail.com after payment for validation.

Please I can be reached on 08060641170 and/or oziduruh@gmail.com. thank you in anticipation.
Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by sunnymighty(m): 4:02am On Jun 14, 2022
Goodnews1170:
My dear nairalanders I greet us all. Please I received a message with the heading RIFAN but don't know how genuine it is. I don't want to be scammed even the 750 to be paid is a meager sum. Below is the message:

Dear applicant your N700,000 RIFAN loan (1hectare) has been approved, kindly pay N750 via: bank or POS transfer (1101857822) MINT-FINEX MFB (R-JAC FARMS & AGRO SERVICES) to accept the offer within 24 hrs. send your BVNand proof of payment to acceptrifan@gmail.com after payment for validation.

Please I can be reached on 08060641170 and/or oziduruh@gmail.com. thank you in anticipation.

The question is.... did you apply for the loan? If yes do a physical verification since your bvn is involved, only you can solve the riddle.

1 Like

Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by gracealonev: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2022
The first question is:

Did you apply for the loan?�️
Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jun 14, 2022
They are cheap scammer
Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by Goodnews1170(m): 2:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
sunnymighty:

The question is.... did you apply for the loan? If yes do a physical verification since your bvn is involved, only you can solve the riddle.

Thank you for your response dear.
Last two years I benefited from RIFAN. I was given some input for my rice farm cultivation.

We did some documentation and since then I have not applied to benefit anything. Again I have asked some friends who also benefited last two years again and they said they didn't get any such message.

I am just confused especially that I was asked to respond withing 24hrs.

I still need more response please.
Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by REDshouse(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
Give it a trial
Re: LOAN FROM RIFAN: Is This True Of Not? Did Any Of Us Get Same Message? by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2022
It might be a insider trying to scam u

(1) (Reply)

Should Audit Report Specify Real Value Destroyed In The Value Of Retained Income / Do U Want To Make Clean Money From Real Investment? / Secrets Of The Richest Man In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.