Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,400 members, 7,971,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:14 AM

NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) (40092 Views)

Petrol Prices Expected To Change As Marketers Quote New Landing Cost / NNS Kada Offloads Weapons And Equipment For Nigerian Troops In Guinea Bissau / Yusuf Gagdi Inspects Nigerian Navy's New Warship Under Construction In UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by madgoat(m): 8:07am On Jun 14, 2022
Jokers grin
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Pope98: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
jeff1607:
Nigerian navy be like fine boys association

No mettle

No grit

Bribe collecting mofos

Only good on paper
lol!!!why did you say so sir
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
The money used to acquire this refurbished dingy will be enough to acquire cobra helis,drones, artillery pieces to finish bokoharam.
Which hostile African countries are they going to use this to fight in 50-100yrs to come.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by LOREENO: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
TOP BUSINESS SECRET REVEALED!
READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS!!

A recent survey carried out by renowned researchers from a top business school has shown that to a large extent, the success of your business depends on public perception.

What comes to mind when your company's name is heard? What do people think about your business? What is your business identified with?

As you should already know, it is practically impossible to build a high profit yielding business, in today's world, without proper branding. It is therefore necessary, that you cultivate a strong brand image.

PLEASE, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION NOW.

Do you know that the most visible element of your brand is your logo? If your logo is substandard, potential customers and investors will likely think that your company is inferior to that of your competitors who have a more professional branding image.

This is not just hearsay. A study conducted over 10 years by The Design Council proves that a strong design, increases business performance and revenue.

If you must move your business to the next level in this technology age, it is very important that you invest in a professional logo.

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A top-tier quality logo that grabs attention. You would get a lot more clients and prospects for your business with this.
• A translucent version of your logo you can use in watermarking photographs of your products and services.
• A 2D version of your logo for business cards, letter heads, ID cards, etc.
• 3 versions of a 3D rendition of your logo that differentiates your logo from that of your competitors, providing you a competitive advantage.
• Your logo in PDF format.

Call us with the number on the flyer below or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

PS: Which of these would you rather do? Invest 3,990 in your business today, and make more profits in the future or Use the money to enjoy yourself this weekend? Rich business people always think long term. Poor business people think short term. Which one are you?

Send us a message now!!!

[img]https://imagizer./img923/6029/BxY5AI.gif[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img924/3021/I96Gqf.gif[/img]

[url=/RTvk][img]https://imagizer./img922/2567/8aycK3.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://imagizer./img923/9635/5XBvbU.gif[/img]

[url=/RTvk][img]https://imagizer./img922/2567/8aycK3.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://imagizer./img923/690/lstudr.gif[/img]
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by swaqq(m): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2022
Piece of trash, no missile or anti missile system. It’s no different from a cargo ship
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Am sure it's manned by a hausa fulani northerner... Prove me wrong tongue

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by OkwuEziokwu(m): 8:15am On Jun 14, 2022
2 sweet remodelled Ogbunigwe air drops and good night Ka(n)da.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Olamilekzy2(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
May God bless you abundantly......
solmusdesigns:
angry

Buhari just spending heavily on external security , neglecting Internal security and social welfare security

In the last 8 years Nigerian Airforce has received nothing less than 30 operational air craft platform

The Navy are getting the best of the best ships from France and Korea docks

Just imagine using the $500 million or ₦300 billion on Nigerian police and Nigerian unemployed youth , at ₦150,bn each

On Security,..

*Build a National data bank and harmonise BVN , NIN , Voter registration and SIM registration data accessible to all law enforcement agents

* Make a fully functional toll free emergency line with helpcenter desk in every local government equipped with fire trucks ambulances and cop cars

*Deploy smart Toll gates with cameras and security post to search every incoming and outgoing cars into all LGA, States,

* Purchase Atleast 2 mini hellicopter per State to monitor aerial surveillance and aerial patrols at all times

*Deploy Atleast 4 multi terrain armoured personnel carrier in all the 774 local government

*Revive information gathering and payment department CIB of Nigerian police force and let them have branch in all police station, paying informants and citizens volunteering information

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Fuckyoumod: 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
brainpulse:
This is beautiful. Nigeria is acquiring good military hardwares in recent times to defend her territory which is giving the respect among committees of Nations. God bless Nigeria.

This is showing leadership in west Africa & Africa, Nigeria now has one of the safest coastal region in Africa.
do you know the specification of that ship? What are it's capabilities? Can it defend itself from an inbound missile or rockets?
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
I Love Nigeria
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by 817: 8:19am On Jun 14, 2022
The new nomenclature is Landing Ship Transport and not the WWIi term of Landing Ship Tank.

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Tokumbo ship
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by OniyideAmplify(m): 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Make them keep am well or even repaint am so their bosses no go use am do giveaway to bandits and boko hallam
My crush that year. Her death pain me reach bone as if she's my relative.
Rest On super woman!!!

We will always remember you great lady

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 14, 2022
Refurbished & Substandard Ship. The White People doesn't have genuine regard for Mentally Lazy Negros. Argue with your Phones..
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Henix(m): 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
englishmart:
I'm setting aside #7m. If Tinubu wins this election, I will japa to Japan.

Japan? Why not Canada?
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Soukiss(m): 8:25am On Jun 14, 2022
very good one by god grs we are there alreading
but na maintenace b our problem shocked
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Emola12(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
13--12 no be lotto number be dat Make I go play am
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Mexyz(m): 8:32am On Jun 14, 2022
I just love the Navy and Air force ....
Seeing their convoy alone gives me this inner joy grin

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Littlemann73: 8:37am On Jun 14, 2022
DaHrNn0001:
Awesome... Hopefully Nigerian Navy can handle this beast well with great maintenance. Acquire more cus the times are changing

I just hope they will not abandon this vessel and swim away for safety if BH decides to take the river routes
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Billsclinton(m): 8:39am On Jun 14, 2022
Good development. Meanwhile

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by FLYFIRE(m): 8:53am On Jun 14, 2022
Have you seen the BOLD NK on that ship? I am surprised they have not said they recovered this from where Nnamdi Kanu planned to attack Nigeria from. And I just remembered it is election period & they need all the whitewash grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Temi2468: 9:11am On Jun 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:
Jihhad weapons of mass destruction and ethnic cleansing..

Aradugbo egba wa lowo Fulani oo

You just vomited my words!
Fulani property!!!!

I tell you, our leaders are sleeping, not knowing what their Northern counterparts are preparing for them and their people while hiding under FG. But, the handwriting is just too clear, I don't know why our southern leaders chose to remain blind. Even an average Muslim citizen in the North knows this agenda.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Temi2468: 9:12am On Jun 14, 2022
englishmart:
I'm setting aside #7m. If Tinubu wins this election, I will japa to Japan.

You really understand what's going on!
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by od501: 9:32am On Jun 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Aswear. But Las las, e no reach wetin boys for creek ey sink on a normal day. Fear not, the gods are with us
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Jemex003: 9:42am On Jun 14, 2022
jimmyolasun:

Ibo loda ran lowo wan ooo
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by jeff1607(m): 9:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Pope98:
lol!!!why did you say so sir

That’s what they are

No honor

Navy that can’t even rescue , most can’t even swim well despite going through sea school, 80 percent of soldiers got their posts via lobby
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by bularuz(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Are you going to war in Ukraine grin grin
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Treasure17(m): 10:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Of what use is this to our security architecture? We want a ship that can fish out terrorists and destroy them within seconds just like in the last ship.
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by Hallabee1(m): 10:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Aje...

Have checked these so called beast more that 100 times,but I can not understand one thing, where is the captain going to stay or how will he see with that crane in front or is he going to use CCTV...

You quote nonsense.... You chop slap
Re: NNS Kada: Nigerian Navy's New Landing Ship Arrives Lagos (Pictures) by idu1(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2022
solmusdesigns:
angry

Buhari just spending heavily on external security , neglecting Internal security and social welfare security

In the last 8 years Nigerian Airforce has received nothing less than 30 operational air craft platform

The Navy are getting the best of the best ships from France and Korea docks

Just imagine using the $500 million or ₦300 billion on Nigerian police and Nigerian unemployed youth , at ₦150,bn each

On Security,..

*Build a National data bank and harmonise BVN , NIN , Voter registration and SIM registration data accessible to all law enforcement agents

* Make a fully functional toll free emergency line with helpcenter desk in every local government equipped with fire trucks ambulances and cop cars

*Deploy smart Toll gates with cameras and security post to search every incoming and outgoing cars into all LGA, States,

* Purchase Atleast 2 mini hellicopter per State to monitor aerial surveillance and aerial patrols at all times

*Deploy Atleast 4 multi terrain armoured personnel carrier in all the 774 local government

*Revive information gathering and payment department CIB of Nigerian police force and let them have branch in all police station, paying informants and citizens volunteering information

Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Not Removed - Osinbajo / Nigerians React To Missing $26bil From NNPC / Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.