Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,142 members, 7,907,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 01:24 AM

Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? (30113 Views)

Osinbajo, A Sore Loser, Refuses To Stop Licking His Wounds. / Orji Kalu’s Children Meet Ahmad Lawan, Senate President (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke Licking His Lips At An Event (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by igweome: 7:41am On Jun 14, 2022
Make oga go test
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by naija4life247: 7:43am On Jun 14, 2022
The beautiful one has been born. He is Bola Ahmed Tinubu the Jagaban Borgu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Emperor59(m): 7:45am On Jun 14, 2022
He should not step down for him please. Haba!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Kingray10: 7:46am On Jun 14, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by nonxo007(m): 7:47am On Jun 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by rajiedreez: 7:49am On Jun 14, 2022
grin
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Carlosdd: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2022
truthCoder:
Poor reporting

Your best research was opening Wikipedia to recant what ia already public knowledge.

Then you had to literally lick Tinubu’s brown ass and carry his wife’s bag?

Then as if english was a bowl of hot coals, you had to drop completely into pidgin at the tail end ?

For fanboyism, i would score you 6/10. For journalism, 1/10.

Redo.

Simply because he mentioned your adversary and his wife name , Dey there they hate, jealous,envy and bitter about someone who never know you Dey exist
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by AboveAndBeyond0: 7:56am On Jun 14, 2022
englishmart:

All I know is that, it's much easier to find chilled water and air-conditioned atmosphere in hell than for Tinubu to put a thread through the eye of a needle.

Englishmart

Have you been to hell?
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Slynation(m): 7:58am On Jun 14, 2022
truthCoder:
Poor reporting

Your best research was opening Wikipedia to recant what ia already public knowledge.

Then you had to literally lick Tinubu’s brown ass and carry his wife’s bag?

Then as if english was a bowl of hot coals, you had to drop completely into pidgin at the tail end ?

For fanboyism, i would score you 6/10. For journalism, 1/10.

Redo.
Lol...I wanted to say this tho, he didn't even say anything about Ahmed Lawan but he ended up stylishly asslicking Tinubu and his wife...

Indirect Campaign in the mud...!! grin

1 Like

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by BigYash: 7:59am On Jun 14, 2022
This one carry X or Over 1.5. Now they don go play 1:0 FT grin
Alabi investors will understand better..
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by AlexJustin(m): 8:00am On Jun 14, 2022
Abeg leave All this polithiefchian. No carry their matter for head.

Do you know you can earn passive income in dollars by just uploading books on Amazon. An empty sheet titled drawing book can rake in tons of Dollars for you.
Learn a digital skill today and embrace financial Security.

Whatsapp only 0901 223 0766
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Wallade(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
Raxxye:
Lol!
Good as the guy has refused to step down for Ahmad Lawan!
These old men feel they own Nigeria; they just can't imagine themselves anywhere else than in the reins of power!
I heard INEC has also refused to recognize Senaor Godswill Akpabio as APC's senatorial candidate in his his constituency. Talk about eating your cake and wanting to have it all back!

I think it is already too late for APC to regularize the replacement of the the actual winner of the primaries with Ahmad Lawan. There is a strong possibility that INEC will reject it.

Ahmad Lawan should just forget about his mission in the Senate. His Senate leadership has also been a failure and self-serving exercise.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Justinlean02(m): 8:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Na em Sabi joor angry

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I hope the guy doesn't step down

But this post is just from whitewash from a tinubu but licker

Imagine praising remi who only left the Senate because she has eyes on office of the first lady

Some writers are truly mad sha
don't mind the idiot, immedately I saw remi whatever,I quickly scroll up ,I no dey read rubbish undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by AmazingELixir: 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
[[s]quote author=oikirodah post=113784085]
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/is-ahmad-lawan-licking-his-own-wounds-how-apc-presidential-primaries-has-exposed-the-senate-presidents-selfishness/

[/quote][/s]

Very illogical and meaningless nonsense....how can someone spend his/time to concoct this trash.

1 Like

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by anonymuz(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Gkay1:
Since 1999 yet he hasn't satisfy. What a wicked word.
na so that Manager be for delta state.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by LOREENO: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
TOP BUSINESS SECRET REVEALED!
READ THIS CAREFULLY IF YOU OWN A BUSINESS!!

A recent survey carried out by renowned researchers from a top business school has shown that to a large extent, the success of your business depends on public perception.

What comes to mind when your company's name is heard? What do people think about your business? What is your business identified with?

As you should already know, it is practically impossible to build a high profit yielding business, in today's world, without proper branding. It is therefore necessary, that you cultivate a strong brand image.

PLEASE, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION NOW.

Do you know that the most visible element of your brand is your logo? If your logo is substandard, potential customers and investors will likely think that your company is inferior to that of your competitors who have a more professional branding image.

This is not just hearsay. A study conducted over 10 years by The Design Council proves that a strong design, increases business performance and revenue.

If you must move your business to the next level in this technology age, it is very important that you invest in a professional logo.

Get a unique and quality logo that represents the values and vision of your brand/business at up to 60% off!

Instead of ₦10,000, Get the following at just ₦3,990!;

• A top-tier quality logo that grabs attention. You would get a lot more clients and prospects for your business with this.
• A translucent version of your logo you can use in watermarking photographs of your products and services.
• A 2D version of your logo for business cards, letter heads, ID cards, etc.
• 3 versions of a 3D rendition of your logo that differentiates your logo from that of your competitors, providing you a competitive advantage.
• Your logo in PDF format.

Call us with the number on the flyer below or contact us via WhatsApp to take advantage of this discount before it ends.

PS: Which of these would you rather do? Invest 3,990 in your business today, and make more profits in the future or Use the money to enjoy yourself this weekend? Rich business people always think long term. Poor business people think short term. Which one are you?

Send us a message now!!!

[img]https://imagizer./img923/6029/BxY5AI.gif[/img]

[img]https://imagizer./img924/3021/I96Gqf.gif[/img]

[url=/RTvk][img]https://imagizer./img922/2567/8aycK3.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://imagizer./img923/9635/5XBvbU.gif[/img]

[url=/RTvk][img]https://imagizer./img922/2567/8aycK3.gif[/img][/url]

[img]https://imagizer./img923/690/lstudr.gif[/img]
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by barinedan(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
I just pray the guy should maintain his stand never to step down , he shouldn't bow to pressure
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Majesty33(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Sorry ooooh, Ahmed Pawan, this some boy played u big time. But come to think of it, what does these old fools feels like? And beside government positions are not monarchy as they have painted it to be. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He should move to PDP and negotiate his way to the ballot
No vacancy!!!
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by AmazingELixir: 8:15am On Jun 14, 2022
[[s]quote author=oikirodah post=113784085]
https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/is-ahmad-lawan-licking-his-own-wounds-how-apc-presidential-primaries-has-exposed-the-senate-presidents-selfishness/

[/quote][/s]

Very illogical and meaningless nonsense....how can someone spend his time to concoct this trash.

Zero dexterity in writing...started with the political history of Ahmed Lawal and ended up with the actual intent of praising Tinubu and his wife.

What fvckery.

1 Like

Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Okobola146: 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Maxymilliano:
He should move to PDP and negotiate his way to the ballot
na only him dem create the senate for?
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Oplomo: 8:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Oikirodah, you are a dirty shameless Tinubu poo-eater. Get a life!

grin cheesy
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by sucess001(m): 8:20am On Jun 14, 2022
Paid post by Tinubu urchins. The family is power drunk. You can't spin it.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by welovebarca: 8:25am On Jun 14, 2022
oikirodah:

1. Ahmed Lawal is one of the worst legislatures I have known. His performance as Senate President is very unfortunate. Irrespective of how he became the SP, he ought to have ensured that the excesses of the executives were checked to the best of his ability. The NASS under his watch is as good as a branch of the presidency. That shouldn't be and at least it shouldn't seem to be.
2. However, your rating, as captured in your wish he had turn Yobe to London, is pedestrian. In as much as I understand your exaggeration, your understanding of the real role of a legislature is not far from the street knowledge-wetin him done do for us? Similarly, people like you would naturally underavalue the performances of Senetors Sani Shehu and Deno Melaye who actually put the executives on their toes.
3. Finally, e sweet my belle die say Ahmed Lawal and his criminally absent Baba are gradually excusing our national life. I am not a fan of any of the presidential aspirants. But the good news for Nigerians is that anybody else would seemingly be the president and work as one unlike our terrible experience of 7 years.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Letmehearword: 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Fear no allow you mention Yayi name, since 1999 on the books of Lagos state now he has gone to begin a new era in Ogun state. Wetin self... Dem do una? What level of insecurity and uncertain life outside power can do to a man... Yayi sha do some good work for him old neighborhood for Egbeda that doesn't mean I should die there.
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by nuland(m): 8:28am On Jun 14, 2022
This is just a BAT bootlicker!
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by Raph82(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2022
The man can not be blamed as such, I mean Lawan, I blame the idiots who keep voting him in every time. Like I used to say, these northerners are the most senseless beings on earth. How can you be voting in the same unproductive, unresponsive person since 1999? Is he the only one that can represent them in the whole senatorial district? Is APC the only party in the senatorial district? I know there are other senatorial districts too who have been producing the same person as their rep since only God knows when. What's the rationale behind this?
Re: Is Ahmad Lawan Licking His Wounds? by mastermaestro(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
oluwaseyi0:
I hope the guy doesn't step down

But this post is just from whitewash from a tinubu but licker

Imagine praising remi who only left the Senate because she has eyes on office of the first lady

Some writers are truly mad sha

I was hoping to read a constructive professional political opinion, but the dunce turned it into a praise and worship session in honour of Tinubu and his wife. grin

Some bloggers are damned and doomed! Even a kid could have made some sense. We know it’s an opinion, but some points would have struck the right cords for us to engage in meaningful conversations.

Anyway let me not swear for the writer sha. angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Buhari Men Wooing Jonathan To Join APC - Punch / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again / How Dasuki Shared N30b 'Loot' To PDP, Reps, Anenih, Senator Ayu - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.