Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,151 members, 7,943,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Boko Haram Sect Splits - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Sect Splits (7634 Views)

Amaechi Splits Senate Panel / Ministerial List Splits Senate / "Boko-Haram Sect Are Resilient Warriors" - JTF Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by jude33084(m): 11:24pm On Jul 21, 2011
eunisam:

WHO IS DECEIVING WHO? ALL OF THEM NA THE SAME PEOPLE.

with different intrest my guy!
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by nitch(m): 12:19am On Jul 22, 2011
Da Doctor:

^^THEY ARE NOW FELLING THE IMPACT OF THE ARMY^^

BOYS CLOSE UP ON THEM!DONT BE DECEIVED BY THEIR VODOO!WE ARE WISER THAN THEM ALL! ROUND THEM UP! DONT LEAVE THEIR SPONSORS ASIDE! GET THEM ALL BY FORCE!

**Shouting orders to my troop**

Speaking like a Military Man!
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by deb(m): 12:30am On Jul 22, 2011
If the idiiot called yusuf is sincere why did he wait till now to come out? And why the use of leaflet to pass message, I thought boko haram was against western education? D idio.ts can't do without d western invention
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by Abuloma80(f): 3:19am On Jul 22, 2011
We are waiting n watching!!
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by mkpologwu(m): 3:42am On Jul 22, 2011
This is transcorp! Hara bokom is on d verge of privatization!!!
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 22, 2011
there's more to this than meets the eye.
declare a truce during Ramadan, attribute the senseless killings to another faction and by way of indirect exoneration label
their prime sponsors as an enemy (ex Gov of Borno). I don't buy it neither should any of you.
Also this cowardly faction still hasn't told the rest of the world what they are fighting for.
And it speaks volumes about the security outfits in Nigeria today, not one individual has clearly been identified within the heirachy of this terror group
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by abacus(m): 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2011
Believe this, you are all gullible,

It's boko haram we know, who are yusufmmmmm(YIM)? Lies upon lies, Abati at work!

This won't last, I tell you.

Welcome on board Reuben Abati, he's the scheming things now, bad luck to Ima Niboro.

[size=20pt]THIS IS FRESH FART[/size]
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by Winnerslfc(m): 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2011
While i'm trying not to under estimate the power of God over men and his unsearchable ways of handling id.ots like coboko haram, i think their claims are not honest. I may conclude that they are now feeling the pains inflicted on the state by JTF and wants to distract government after which the will restructure themselves and swing into action.
GOOD TRICK ANYWAY!
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by sokra: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2011
All said and done; Nigeria needs no such thing as Rebel Group or what have you to call them. Nigeria must no look like Somalia, Paskistan, Afghanistan etc.

The outragious acts of such and the culprits need not be allowed to further the mess.

The military must continue to take up their position there' until everyone of those elements 'are accounted for, and severely dealt with. Good news though, but let no one be fooled' for the moment. Long Live Nigeria.
Re: Boko Haram Sect Splits by buy1get2(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
this whole story about dis sect is becoming a watch out play o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former Lagos Governor Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Buys 3 Planes For 40 Billion / New Police Boss For Nasarawa After Killings / APC National Chairman Commits Another Treasonable Blunder In Owerri!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.