Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:27 PM

Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity (379 Views)

Kukah To Buhari: You’re Leaving Nigerians Far More Worse Than You Met Them / Muslim Forum Asks Kukah To Vacate Sokoto, Tender Apology / Osun Election - Davido Begs Buhari: 'You Are Man Of Integrity Sir, Please Do..' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by brightonos24: 8:03am On Jun 14, 2022
Presient Buhari has been a disaster in the management of our diversity
Nigeria is a Talent Killer - Bishop Kukah says

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZw07SLsr4M

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cexj5Pgg5Ke/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Nwodosis(m): 8:04am On Jun 14, 2022
He came to keep the conquered in a perfect check! If you are not a Fulani, you are a conquered being, the reason the Fulani conquerors are always armed at least with a dagger to keep the conquered in check. If you are doubt as a non Fulani arm yourself with an ordinary penknife and cross a police checking point.
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Oplomo: 8:07am On Jun 14, 2022
I listened to Bishop Dr Kukah last night. The man is so cerebral.

Every Nigerian should go and watch that video.

I doff my hat.
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Rastaramsey(m): 8:08am On Jun 14, 2022
Buhari is not just a disaster of diversity but a big disgrace to the federal republic of Nigeria....

Better carry your PVCs and lets vote someone fit to rule us....
Not just even being fit sef, make the person get qualities of a good leader...

No be emilokan grin grin grin grin

Abegiiii am forever OBIdient...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Alexsniz(m): 8:09am On Jun 14, 2022
Tension and vawulence everywhere... Go get your PVC

Meanwhile contact me for your car AC fauits in Abuja!!!
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by doggedfighter(f): 8:10am On Jun 14, 2022
No lies detected .

Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by WibusJaga: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2022
sad

100% True.
Buhari's ethno-religious bigotry & managerial incompetence is second to none.
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Maxymilliano(m): 8:16am On Jun 14, 2022
Quite frankly, Buhari has been a disaster in everything, even unto himself.

It's not as if his reputation for failure and ethnic bigotry wasn't documented, it just that Nigerians failed to learn from history
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by ogbuefi677(m): 8:18am On Jun 14, 2022
Oplomo:
I listened to Bishop Dr Kukah last night. The man is so cerebral.

I doff my hat.
Na Catholic priest naa.
Most are
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by Coolsperm: 8:23am On Jun 14, 2022
Buhari is a big disaster , that is why we must all reject Tinubu he will be a tsunami

1 Like

Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by abobote: 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
The lone voice in the wilderness. Posterity will be kind to you.
Buhari is the worse thing to happen to mankind
Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2022
Rubbish..

It's too late for bashing...

Remaining less than 300days left for him in office.

We didn't see you in OWO after the bombing so don't let me para for you

Re: Bishop Kukah To Buhari: You Are A Disaster In The Management Of Diversity by sonature1: 8:52am On Jun 14, 2022
After going through this madness under Buhari, the APC had the guts to elect another old man to take over the mantle from him. It's even annoying that many young people are willing to vote for the old man because he shares the same tribe as them.

I bet that many APC stalwarts don't like that Tinubu won the ticket, including the president. To be honest, if Osinbajo had won that ticket, the internet would have been on fire by now with millions pledging to vote for him. But since it's Tinubu (another sick oldie), people are deeply disappointed in the ruling party.

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Have Taken Over Forests In Nigeria – Akeredolu Raises Alarm / Organ Harvesting: Nigerian Immigration Exposes Ike Ekweremadu / Pictures Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedaade And Iwo LG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.