Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,194 members, 7,974,030 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:55 PM

Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du (560 Views)

Man Drowns While Attempting To Propose To Girlfriend Underwater In Tanzania / Man Tries To Drag Girlfriend Home After Seeing Her With Another Guy. Photos / Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by Whodabreeethe: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2022
Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Dumped Him

https://trendytalker.com/man-sentenced-to-prison-for-attempting-to-sell-ex-girlfriends-home-after-she-dumped-him/

1 Share

Re: Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2022
Why not execution by hanging tho.. undecided grin
Re: Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by Candidlady: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
Ghen ghen

All over the world
They are the same thing

Hang yourself if you hate the truth
Re: Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by Islandlady(f): 9:40am On Jun 14, 2022
Walahi people are just moving mad in this world cry

Many fraustrated and heartbroken people like that lady above undecided

Re: Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by Candidlady: 9:45am On Jun 14, 2022
GreatVocalist:

Damn! That guy that dealt with you, actually dealt with you real bad.

Why you carrying me bout undecided
Abeg drop me haba

Outta my mention ijn
Re: Man Sentenced To Prison For Attempting To Sell Ex Girlfriend’s Home After She Du by Nonexisting: 10:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Check the full gist now, he may likely be the person that bought her the house. Simps deserve what they get, not my business.

(1) (Reply)

One Of The Most Savage Reply / Big Yawa!! Bride And Groom Fall Off Stage While Dancing On Wedding Day / What Is The Dumbest Thing You've Done For Love ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.