Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,293 members, 7,881,082 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation (233 Views)

Gather Here If You Want To Learn Automation Engineering / 3 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From Netflix's "Squid Game' / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Best Way An Engineering Student Can Learn Automation by Cognitivereason: 10:09am On Jun 14, 2022
hello nairalanders

so I need the assistance from engineers in the field
I am an electrical engineering student and I have been advice on this very forum to take up a course in industrial Automation/instrumentation and control..

the recommended training centers are AETI and IIT ..and they run this trainings for no less than 600k..the fee other competitions charges are not far from that figure
I am now wondering if any engineer practicing the same automaton or instrumentation went through such route..

i have seen courses on Udemy but as a novice I dont know the proper brochure on the course automation hence I couldnt select any course to start with..
i also dont know if watching videos will do justice as i feel it a practical oriented course

the question is what is the advisable way to learning automation dat doesnt require spending a fortune and still guarantees me of learning all I need to..
and is learn automation or instrumentation and control really worth it?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Thank God It's Friday / Amazon Kdp For Smarphones / IT Engineering Vs Computer Engineering,which Is More Lucrative In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.