Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,200 members, 7,963,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 01 October 2024 at 11:09 PM

Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional (11013 Views)

Vehicle Confiscation By Lagos State Is Unconstitutional & Void - Inibehe Effiong / Kenneth Okonkwo: What APC Did Is Unconstitutional, Supports Peter Obi / Amotekun Is Unconstitutional - Maigari Dingyadi, Police Affairs Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by NLPoliceWoman: 1:06pm On Jun 14, 2022
specialmati:
you can never fail to represent. enemy of Nigeria
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by specialmati(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2.
Rule 8.
cool cool cool cool stop using the whole page to post recycled rubbish
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
tesppidd:
That is you thinking that way..

But most of those other people slamming the Muslim Muslim ticket have no problem or have opted to keep mute over having 16 years of Fulani rule...Imagine!

No be juju be that?
Both are equally bad

The truth is that the whole equity talk is just bs because it's obvious Nigeria isn't fully about equity but self interest

I don't want either of PDP or APC to win because both parties are all about themselves and what they the elites stand to benefit

I supported sowore a Yoruba man even though I knew he was not going to win but that is someone I will be proud to have as a president

Usually I'm not a fan of Muslims. Call me a bigot if you want. I'm neither a Christian

But I don't know any bigger yaradua supporter than me. I supported yaradua a northern muslim because I want the best for myself and family

But people like you are after their pocket and party. Your monicker is popular and you're a known BMC member na Una follow take over social media for Buhari agenda and kept it going even after his second tenure despite so much shortcomings

Na your type dey choose tinubu over osinbanjo

You're just after your own selfish self interest and don't even care about your family or anybody else but money wey enter your pocket
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by paramakina202: 1:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:
This man speaks like a drunkard.

The only interest of a party is to win election. That is exactly why PDP chose another Northerner even after 8 years of Buhari and these guys cheer them on.

APC interest is to win election and if selecting a Muslim candidate in the North favors their calculations, then why is Ebun bitter about this? Go to court if you think it’s truly unconstitutional.

The North is majority Muslim & the South is majority Christian. If in the future, a Northern Christian win a presidential primaries and want to select a Vice President from the SE for example, he will select a Christian because they are majorly Christians and won’t even vote an Igbo Muslim candidate.

It is a democracy. If you feel Muslim-Muslim ticket is bad, then don’t vote APC. Go and donate your vote to Atiku, Kwakwanso, or Obi. No one will kill you for that.

At bolded is the reason why a southern muslim minority like Tinubu have no business representing majority christian south that is why there is confusion everywhere over his emergency as APC candidate.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by IPIGMODS: 1:31pm On Jun 14, 2022
Senior advocate of Nuisance.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by kareemkamil(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2022
Christians don play penalty enter troing

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by tesppidd: 1:34pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Ogbeni no dey disguise you're not a southern Christian.

You're a Yoruba Muslim no be today we know your moniker
grin grin grin

Indeed.

If i was a Yoruba Muslim i'd be very very very proud of myself.
Let's face it 99 percent of us are only Christians or Muslums because our Parents were.

So even you, if your father was a Yoruba Muslim, You would be a Yoruba Muslim today too.

But am Not Yoruba, and Not Muslim.

I am more Christian than you could ever be, even in your second lifetime.
Proudly Catholic 2 4 7 365

Follow my moniker, i am not a belle face analyst.

i try to be objective as possible..

2 Likes

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by tesppidd: 1:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Lol. Keep saying as YOU PEOPLE

After Buhari 8 years of Muslim rule. Another 8 years of tinubu Muslim Mulsim rule. And then another 8 years of northern Muslim rule.
That's basically 24 years potentially going to a Muslim
And worse of all you want us to have 8 years of Muslim Muslim

It's like Una want handover this country to Taliban

So you think I consider atiku a jihadist and somehow consider tinubu a saint

A Muslim is a Muslim. Despite the fact northern Muslims no rate Una Yoruba Muslims. Still doesn't change the fact that tinub becoming president will pave way for 24years of Muslim ruling Nigeria worse tinubu own is even Muslim Muslim and he's not even healthy which means another Muslim could potentially take over and still insist on ruling and potentially win

That's 24 years of Muslim presidency in a secular country
lol

let's face what we have now.

What if Atiku succeeds Buhari..?

And then by 2031, APC tells u that they are throwing the ticket open because they want to grab power by force (like PDP have done today ) and then El Rufai wins the ticket and becomes President.?

That would be 24 years of Fulani Rule right?

Shey dat one better?

Having Tinubu even with a Muslim deputy is better than another 8 years of Fulani Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 1:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

Indeed.

If i was a Yoruba Muslim i'd be very very very proud of myself.
I am more Christian than you could ever be, even in your second lifetime.
Proudly Catholic 2 4 7 365

Follow my moniker, i am not a belle face analyst.

i try to be objective as possible..
You can be more Christian than the pope that one na Una own matter. I'm not a Christian

Nevertheless it will be very hard to believe you're not a Muslim.. this your moniker and past comments tells otherwise

Well most importantly it's obvious you're all about APC and your own stomach infrastructure self interest and even if atiku was flag bearer for APC your own interest will align with his
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by ObosiUkwalla: 1:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
post=113792410:

Gbamsolutely!
END OF THREAD.

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink,
Inoki 247 no go killi person for dis our ogbonge Nairaland.com oooo

This gay man again
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Empiree: 2:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/06/14/muslim-muslim-ticket-another-jihad-international-conspiracy-adegboruwa-queries-promoters/
what's always wrong with Christians in Nigeria?. Why are they fixated on religion?. What rubbish is this man saying?. Why didn't he say the same thing about Osun, Ondo, Ekiti that have/had substantial Muslim population but they had Christian-christian tickets yet Muslims did not complain. Why only you people all the time?.

You guys are causing chaos in the country. Wtf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by IfnobeGod20: 2:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

The only interest of a party is to win election. That is exactly why PDP chose another Northerner even after 8 years of Buhari and these guys cheer them on.

APC interest is to win election and if selecting a Muslim candidate in the North favors their calculations, then why is Ebun bitter about this? Go to court if you think it’s truly unconstitutional.

The North is majority Muslim & the South is majority Christian. If in the future, a Northern Christian win a presidential primaries and want to select a Vice President from the SE for example, he will select a Christian because they are majorly Christians and won’t even vote an Igbo Muslim candidate.

It is a democracy. If you feel Muslim-Muslim ticket is bad, then don’t vote APC. Go and donate your vote to Atiku, Kwakwanso, or Obi. No one will kill you for that.
Are you now saying the northern christains cannot be trusted by the northern muslims? Well, this is what we know before now that Muslim north see their indigenous christains as second citizens and can never represent northern interest.
This is what we have been saying even before the conduct of APC primary that Tinubu winning the primary will pose serious issue for him to choose a vice because of his faith and the northern muslim factor. But for equity and religion balance, it is wise for to have muslim-christain or christain-muslim ticket. This will help to guide the sensibilities of each religion bodies.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Honor10: 2:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
if ojukwu couldn't win south east is it obi that would do it?

SE is settled for PDP as well as SS

NE is set to mobilize massively for atiku than settle for vp chaff

NC is ready to switch to PDP when the Muslim Muslim ticket is unveiled, both northern Christian's and fanatical Muslims in middle belt are going for atiku

We would meet to share North West equally, atiku is a better ardent in Islam than tinubu

And we would see who wins that battle

You have started with your fake predictions again, u no dey shame?
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by tesppidd: 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

You can be more Christian than the pope that one na Una own matter. I'm not a Christian

Nevertheless it will be very hard to believe you're not a Muslim.. this your moniker and past comments tells otherwise

Well most importantly it's obvious you're all about APC and your own stomach infrastructure self interest and even if atiku was flag bearer for APC your own interest will align with his
All man with im own.

I understand sha. People generally think that those who say anything good about Buhari and APC are Muslims while those who support and follow PDP to yab and castigate Buhari are Christians, in fact born again Christians

That's the same mentality you have.

Tell you the truth i am not in any party, i don't even have a PVC.

I am a control and Instrumentation Engineer and the last 5 years have been the most prosperous in my life and many around me.

You guys can keep crying APC Buhari Buhari all you want.

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by abbey621(m): 2:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Both are equally bad

The truth is that the whole equity talk is just bs because it's obvious Nigeria isn't fully about equity but self interest

I don't want either of PDP or APC to win because both parties are all about themselves and what they the elites stand to benefit

I supported sowore a Yoruba man even though I knew he was not going to win but that is someone I will be proud to have as a president

Usually I'm not a fan of Muslims. Call me a bigot if you want. I'm neither a Christian

But I don't know any bigger yaradua supporter than me. I supported yaradua a northern muslim because I want the best for myself and family

But people like you are after their pocket and party. Your monicker is popular and you're a known BMC member na Una follow take over social media for Buhari agenda and kept it going even after his second tenure despite so much shortcomings

Na your type dey choose tinubu over osinbanjo

You're just after your own selfish self interest and don't even care about your family or anybody else but money wey enter your pocket

Isn't that the benefit of a fully democratic society, ability to vote for anyone you like? If we all faced the same direction and reasoned like zombies or programmed robots then what type of life is that? Your excuse for not liking Tinubu, Buhari, etc does not make your opinion more valid than others. It does not mean you love your family more than others. You guys watch how elections are done abroad, you watched how a person like Trump can get elected, this goes to show you people will vote for not competence but the person most likely to resonate with them. Let's stop attacking people for their beliefs, good or bad every Nigerian has a right to vote as he or she pleases!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by kayfra: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
muslim-Muslim Ticket na very brilliant idea by APC. I don write about am for my earlier post. Na trap set by APC for Atiku. The north go see Tinubu as very Muslim and radical like MURIC. And if PDP and Atiku make the yeye mistake of criticizing the idea, na OYO go be their result. The NW and NE go see Atiku as fake Muslim and traitor. Atiku and PDP must ignore this topic and if dem talk, make dem sey "Tinubu get right to pick who go work best with am like Atiku sef get right to pick who him feel most comfortable with to deliver the dividends of democracy". Everybody dey make Tinubu marketable to the North by criticizing this move

Read about how to destroy this plan by APC

https://www.nairaland.com/7176889/how-atiku-win-election

You sabi the game
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by IfnobeGod20: 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
Empiree:
what's always wrong with Christians in Nigeria?. Why are they fixated on religion?. What rubbish is this man saying?. Why didn't he say the same thing about Osun, Ondo, Ekiti that have/had substantial Muslim population but they had Christian-christian tickets yet Muslims did not complain. Why only you people all the time?.

You guys are causing chaos in the country. Wtf?
You're not totally right about Osun, aside from the tenure of Olagunsoye, Osun had maintained Muslim-christain or christain-muslim ticket. In Ondo, the deputy governor to Olusegun Mimiko was a Muslim.
Meanwhile, the number of Muslims in Ondo and Ekiti is so minimal compare to states like Oyo, Osun, Ogun and Lagos. Really can you say this community is purely Muslim community in those two states. That's why such thing seems happening in those two states but you will never see such in Ogun, Oyo, Lagos and Osun. The other 4 states Governorship had been pair between the two religions.
Again, is Nigeria a state or a nation? Why comparing the politics of a state to politics of a country. There are many northern states that are facing same fate you mentioned but convenient to mention some south west states that you're even wrong in your assertion.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by kolexxy: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
Where was it stated in Nigerian constitution that there must be Muslim/Christian

Lawyers are part of the problem in this country.

All what I want is a set of leaders in Govt that will deliver dividends of democracy. Be it Christian/Christian or Muslim/Muslim.

Remember, the most successful and credible election from the history of Nigeria in 1992 was Muslim/Muslim. So who is fooling who? Stop using religion and ethnicity to divide Nigeria and Nigerians...Iyanu A Shele...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

Isn't that the benefit of a fully democratic society, ability to vote for anyone you like? If we all faced the same direction and reasoned like zombies or programmed robots then what type of life is that? Your excuse for not liking Tinubu, Buhari, etc does not make your opinion more valid than others. It does not mean you love your family more than others. You guys watch how elections are done abroad, you watched how a person like Trump can get elected, this goes to show you people will vote for not competence but the person most likely to resonate with them. Let's stop attacking people for their beliefs, good or bad every Nigerian has a right to vote as he or she pleases!
Obviously. But this is not America

There's barely equity here

Nigeria is divided alongs religious and tribal lines.

Those in America don't have to worry about having a Muslim president for 24good years and that's what APC is planning to do.

If tinubu wins that's 16years of a Muslim president worst especially if it's with a Muslim Muslim ticket

And then the next 8 years is going to the norths and we all know that northern Christians have no say

So that's basically 24 years of a Muslim president?
And the next person after tinubu can decide to borrow from his book and select a Muslim Muslim or even go extreme by selecting a northern Muslim

You talk of democracy in Nigeria. If we should go fully by it and not speak out then The north will rule Nigeria for as long as possible

And how will they do that?
They enable child voters, it's been said that many of them have multiple voters card, the influx of aliens from Niger and Chad etc who easily integrate into Nigeria just by speaking Hausa and can easily obtain voters card etc

So if you're not a northerner do you fully now understand the implications of all this

You basically asking for us to be islamised and for certain things to be implemented against us.
Right now there's Sharia law in many parts of the north and they destroy alcohol yet benefit from vat and they won't even tolerate rearing of pigs and we're in the same country under one constitution

Are you implying that I should be a potential slave in my own country all in the name of democracy?
What sort of democracy isn't just?
Already the north and Muslims occupy security offices all over the country
They are in charge of the legislative, the judiciary, they have all the major military equipments and base.

The country basically belongs to the north.

I'm not even a secessionist but I judging from what is going on in this country and statement from people like you it's obvious that wanting to disintegrate is the way forward because this country was designed to fail. It's a British colony

I'm complaining about Muslim Muslim yet I'm not a Christian. I even had a Muslim friend some years ago who is an atheist but dare not openly admit it

We are not one and in order to keep this country one. There needs to be some sort of checks and balance. Atleast even if it's to try

Look at the Muslim/Muslim regime in Kaduna and look at the ethnic cleansing against southern Kaduna. Look at the mayhem Fulani herdsmen did all over southern Nigeria, killing countless innocent people and going Scot free

Human lives reduced to nothing

Well no need wasting my time writing excess epistle it's possible you justify all the unnecessary horrors going on because it doesn't even affect you. You probably don't even care about the lives of southern Kaduna people or even Benue people.

Why are foreigners allowed to kill Nigerians in their own land. What are they doing about the insecurity. Why is northern borders so porous.

There's barely even freedom of speech and one can be burnt alive for any slight reason

You need to evaluate yourself and know if you're not the one reasoning like a programmed robbot. Or maybe you're waiting for Nigeria to happen to you before you speak out for those suffering in the country

Don't talk to me about democracy when your agenda is to use so called democracy to commit inhumane atrocities

Ask yourself while Nigerians are running to other countries. Massive brain drain

Do you even love your country or your just a programmed to accept things the way they're and be comparing our democracy with America. Such delusion grandeur
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by abbey621(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

Obviously. But this is not America

There's barely equity here

Nigeria is divided alongs religious and tribal lines.

Those in America don't have to worry about having a Muslim president for 24good years and that's what APC is planning to do.

If tinubu wins that's 16years of a Muslim president worst especially if it's with a Muslim Muslim ticket

And then the next 8 years is going to the norths and we all know that northern Christians have no say

So that's basically 24 years of a Muslim president?
And the next person after tinubu can decide to borrow from his book and select a Muslim Muslim or even go extreme by selecting a northern Muslim

You talk of democracy in Nigeria. If we should go fully by it and not speak out then The north will rule Nigeria for as long as possible

And how will they do that?
They enable child voters, it's been said that many of them have multiple voters card, the influx of aliens from Niger and Chad etc who easily integrate into Nigeria just by speaking Hausa and can easily obtain voters card etc

So if you're not a northerner do you fully now understand the implications of all this

You basically asking for us to be islamised and for certain things to be implemented against us.
Right now there's Sharia law in many parts of the north and they destroy alcohol yet benefit from vat and they won't even tolerate rearing of pigs and we're in the same country under one constitution

Are you implying that I should be a potential slave in my own country all in the name of democracy?
What sort of democracy isn't just?
Already the north and Muslims occupy security offices all over the country
They are in charge of the legislative, they have all the major military apparatus and base.

The country basically belongs to the north.

I'm not even a secessionist but I judging from what is going on in this country and statement from people like yours it's obvious that wanting to disintegrate is the way forward because this country was designed to fail

I'm complaining about Muslim Muslim yet I'm not a Christian. I even have a Muslim friend some years ago who is an atheist but dare not openly admit it

We are not one and in order to keep this country one. There needs to be some sort of balance

Look at the Muslim/Muslim regime in Kaduna and look at the ethnic cleansing against southern Kaduna

Well no need wasting my time writing excess epistle it's possible you justify all the unnecessary horrors going on because it doesn't even affect you. You probably don't even care about the lives of southern Kaduna people

You need to evaluate yourself and know if you're not the one reasoning like a programmed robbot. Or maybe you're waiting for Nigeria to happen to you before you speak out for those suffering in the country

Don't talk to me about democracy when your agenda is to use so called democracy to commit inhumane atrocities

Again I ask you, what right do you have to criticize someone for exercising his or her civic duties? Forget about the religious and tribal sentiments, the beauty of democracy is the ability to vote for anyone even if na devil dey the ballot. There were more killings of Christians under GEJ than Buhari, it's hard to believe but it is the truth, religion does not replace inaction or cluelessness, religion does not replace an evil mind.....KNOW THIS & KNOW PEACE!

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

Again I ask you, what right do you have to criticize someone for exercising his or her civic duties? Forget about the religious and tribal sentiments, the beauty of democracy is the ability to vote for anyone even if na devil dey the ballot. There were more killings of Christians under GEJ than Buhari, it's hard to believe but it is the truth, religion does not replace inaction or cluelessness, religion does not replace an evil mind.....KNOW THIS & KNOW PEACE!
Know peace
Lol. It's obvious you're one of those type of people that once there house is in order they don't mind if the neighborhood burns

You're most likely not in Nigeria and probably don't even have a business in Nigeria

And you're most likely a northern Muslim or atleast a Yoruba Muslim trying to be clever by half because it fits your narrative

People like you will declare jihad if there was possibility of a Christian Christian ticket

You talk of democracy because you barely even know the true meaning of it. It's just a word to you
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

I just checked your profile and as expected.

You live in America enjoying true democracy.

Democracy fought by Americans and not just dem day dem say democracy

Who knows if you even got there from the proceeds of Nigeria's corruption. Maybe you're even close to the corridors of power

Are you even aware that just this month more than 50 people have lost their lives due to avoidable insecurity

Wherever you are, may Nigeria's democracy happen to you. Say ameen?
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by meetgaya: 3:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:
What's in for the northern Muslims

(1). They can still have the preferable fulani muslim to a fake Yoruba muslim

(2). A Muslim Muslim ticket can discourage the northern christians that they really aren't one if they can't be trusted to represent north, so there is fear of loosing middle belt

(3). North can still erase the marginalization cries in the north east, north west would queue behind north east to Foster the support they have been getting since

(4). To north east the political gladiator atiku getting president is still better than settling for second best vp by a shettima only limited to borno

(5). Tinubu having a pastor as wife is a taboo to the radical northern Muslim that would disown his own blood over such

(6). Tinubu becoming president would elevate the Yoruba Muslims from the position of dependence on sokoto
Professor Farooq Kperogi: "Tinubu, Dogara and the Prison and Poison of Religious Politics"
Dated Saturday, March 05, 2022

Somebody from Abuja sent me a link on Saturday March 5, 2022, while in a wedding reception in Kaduna and said I have to look at this write up by Professor Farooq A. Kperogi titled "Tinubu, Dogara and the Prison and Poison of Religious Politics"

I love the write up , Prof. Said alot of things that are correct about Religion and Politics in Nigeria but I needed to bring out some misconception , which many Nigerians including Professor believes it's true..

Professor Farooq Kperogi said and I quote him. "The two most disadvantaged groups in Nigeria’s representational politics are northern Christians and Southern Muslims. In Nigeria’s internal geopolitics, these two groups are structurally invisible, politically subjugated, and told to be content with their political and symbolic marginality".

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a Muslim from Osun/Lagos states, and Yakubu Dogara, a northern Christian from Bauchi State, embody this phenomenon eloquently. When Tinubu kick-started his run for the presidency in 2020, he settled on Yakubu Dogara to be his running mate to balance his ticket. It was one of the reasons Dogara defected from PDP to APC in July 2020". Though I found out reliably before writing this piece, it's not because of Tinubu Dogara moved to APC but some other reasons.

According to Kperogi and I quote him again. "Tinubu’s northern Muslim supporters told him—without subtlety, tact, or even pretense to evasion—that a northern Christian running mate to a southern Muslim candidate was unacceptable and was a surefire way to a resounding electoral defeat. Tinubu’s own internal polling later showed he’d get substantially more votes with a northern Muslim running mate than he would with a northern Christian running mate".

Professor Kperogi also said for Tinubu to get a ticket to run for President his running mate have to be a Muslim from the North, according to his Northern backers. Kperogi also brought a history of what happened around 1990 where late Chief MKO Abiola choose a Northern Christain Pascal Bafyau from Adamawa but the Northern Muslims advised him that it will not sale unless a Muslim deputise for him , reason Baba Gana Kingibe was chosen.
Is it true the Islamic North are the Majority? I agree with Kperogi when he said "Good" Northern Christains are those who subordinate their Religious Identity. Which is true, in some meetings in the North some Christians don't mention Jesus while praying just to please their Muslim friends.

I completely disagree that any Muslim from the South selecting a Northern Christains to deputise for him is a political blunder. One thing with the Muslims in the North you can't believe them hook line and sinker. I learn reliably the Tinubu Muslim Northern backers for Muslim Muslim ticket some of them are pushing for Governor Fayemi of Ekiti and Osinbajo for President so that they can Deputise for them. Nigerians do not understand this Northern Muslims , they don't want to lose out. A Muslim from the South picking a Christian from the North as Vice President they will lose out politically. Because they don't even trust the Yoruba Muslim even as President. Therefore is either they are the President of Nigeria or they must deputise for whoever he is the President even if he is a Muslim from the South.

The century long Propaganda by the colonial Masters and the Muslim Northeners who control the media in the North made the world to believe Christians in the North are insignificant maybe 95% to 5% .The Nigerians in the South believe that lie that everybody in the North is a Muslim. So I am not surprised if Professor Farooq Kperogi in his write up also share such Ignorance. Many Southerners never believed we have indigenous Christians from Borno State until the Chibok Kidnap were almost 90% of the students are Christains, indigenous of Chibok Borno State.

Let me briefly give you Population statistics in the North

Northern Christians

1) North East
Adamawa state is 60 percent Christian
Taraba State is 70 percent Christian
Gombe State is 40 percent Christian(It could be more)
Borno State is 30 Percent Christian
Bauchi State is 20 Percent Christian
Yobe state is 20 percent Christian(it could be more)

2)North Central
Benue is 100 percent Christian
Plateau State is 90 percent Christian
Nasarawa state: the two largest ethnic groups are: Eggon the largest ethnic group is 80 percent Christian, Mada is 90 percent Christian, is 65 percent Christian. In Nassarawa we have alot of animists even in LGAs near Abuja the FCT.
Kogi state is 60 percent Christian: Igala is 70 percent Christian, Okun is 100 percent Christians while in Ebira Land Christians are 30 percent.
Kwara: Christians are 40 percent(it could be more)
Niger: 40 percent Christian ( We have high number of animists in Niger especially among the Dukawa People in Rijau LGA of Niger State)

North West:
Kano: 10 percent Christian(It could be more)
Katsina is 20 percent Christian (I can believe Christains could be upto 40% in Katsina , many indigenous Hausas in Katsina call Maguzawa are Christains)
Sokoto is 5 percent Christian
Zamfara is 20 percent Christian
Kebbi state is 30 percent Christian(We still have high number of animists Idol Worshippers in Kebbi especially among the Zuru and Dukawa people in Shanga LGA and around Yauri )
Kaduna state is 55 percent Christian.

I am a Pastor Evangelism have taken me to Nassarawa State, Kano State , Kebbi State and Niger State , I noticed that in some of the villages in this Northern Nigeria States , the Mosque are empty nobody pray inside . One thing I noticed is only the village head and his family are Muslims under the payroll of Government but the others are animists. When I asked some of the villagers they say the Muslims came from Government house through their traditional ruler they build the mosque believing one day all the villagers will convert to Islam and worship in the mosque. Thats why they built the mosque and you a stranger will think the entire village are Muslims because of the presence of a large mosque in the village.

But Azzaman they Marry 4 wives and you marry 1 wife. What a nonsense reasoning I call that. Polygamy has been existing in Saudi Arabia before Islam came to Nigeria why is Saudi Arabia not more populated than Great Britain People who marry only one wife?

ETHNIC SPREAD

Now, in analysing ethnic spread, you should know that even in Kano state and Jigawa State, we have the Kurama or Akurmi tribe in Kano south and in Jigawa South, with the exception of Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, all other states in the north are dominated by non Hausa-Fulani tribes even if they are Muslims.

And it will Interest you to know that tribes like Igbira, Igala, Nupe, Yorubas in Kogi do not discriminate based on Religion. This is one reason why the northern Oligarchs will never support census that enumerates Religion and tribe because the true picture of which religion or tribe is the most populous in Nigeria will be revealed.

According to a politician from the South who was a former Chairman of a major political party in Nigeria and a former Personal assistant to 2 Nigerian democratically elected Presidents at Rex Hotel Kaduna which I was there. He said the Middlebelt is not less than 50m People , he said they know it , everybody knows it, he said he is in Government they know it. That's Middlebelt only not including other states in the North I brought out the statistical analysis above. If Kaduna alone can have about 3 million Christians 2006 censors according to LGAs northern Nigeria should have not less than 60m Christians.

We are not minorities as they want you believe rather the Hausa Fulani Muslims found mostly in Northwest Nigeria are the ones that always bring out this misrepresentation of facts secretly to pique us the Northern Christains as the minority.

WHY IS THE NORTHERN CHRISTAINS SILENT ABOUT THIS.

1) A Northern Christain boy is trained to be quite while a Northern Muslim boy is trained to speak out right from their Madarassa or Quranic schools. With whip the Mallam will whip them to talk. But many northern Christains are made to believe their is honour and dignity in keeping quite while injustice is glaring them in the face.
2) Fear : Many Northern Christains come to my inbox telling me to keep low and be silent , don't put your family in danger.
3) Timidity: You have to respect Government even as injustice is facing you. Some Northern Christains believe Government can not be spoken against even when they are wrong because the Bible say Pray for Government.
4) Many Northern Christains are self centered if they can provide for their families, everybody should go to hell.
5) Inferiority complex , many Northern Christains more than a century their grand Parents have been marginalised and persecuted by this Northern Muslims therefore inferiority complex have set in. Many feel they can not aspire for anything in Nigeria without the help of a Northern Muslim.
6) Northern Christains Elders are not helping matters , the youths are always looking for direction from the elders but the elders always turn them towards the Northern Muslims , while nothing like one North.
7) I am a Northern Christain it might hurt you but believe me we have this slave - Master mentality among Northern Christains. Many see the Northern Muslims as a more superior specie of human beings.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH CHRISTAIN POPULATION IN THE NORTH WHY ARE STATES LIKE KADUNA WITH SUCH HUGE CHRISTAIN POPULATION CAN NOT TAKE POWER.

If you read my article "THE HAUSA FULANI INTELLIGENTSIA " , written in 2017, it explains this. The Muslim North knew for a long time they are in the minority and they sat down during the military and make sure we are politically at disadvantage. Delineation of Polling units. Where I stay in Kaduna is a huge area with only 4 polling units , somewhere with a similar size and population where Muslims are would have almost 40 polling units. In some villages with Christian Population no single polling units. Many of us are disenfranchised from voting. That's the only reason why a Christian might find it difficult to win Kaduna. It's not because of Population but because of disenfranchisement and they delibrately did that before the coming of democracy in 1999. WHY DO YOU THINK THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS HATE THE WORD RESTRUCTURING? They don't want their wickedness to be corrected because it's put them in more advantage than the Northern Christain.

I want to tell you Southerners if you want to pick a Christian from the North please go ahead and also Northern Christains you have to come out from your shelves.

I have to write this to discourage that insinuation that Northern Christains are minorities and insignificant. Northern Christains leaders we have to be one and tribes in the North even if you are a Muslim we have to be one. A Nupe Christain will never have agenda against. Nupe Muslim. A Igala Muslim will never have any agenda against an Igala Christain. The Fulanis are those with agenda even the Hausa man now have realised the Fulani man is not working for Hausa interest. They are just using Religion to get the bounty they need out of NIgeria. Fulanis are minorities in Nigeria therefore they must use Religion to confused the other Northern Muslims against Northern Christains for their tribal Interest not even the Interest of Islam.

NORTHERN CHRISTAINS ARE NOT PUSH OVER IN ANYWAY POLITICALLY

Azzaman Azzaman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Zandena(f): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2022
This stupid lawless lawyer cum religious bigot!
Muslim-Muslim ticket is unconstitutional but APGA's 2019 Christian-Christian ticket was constitutional?
Major General John Gbor and Jerry Chukwueke president and vice president respectively. while the party chairman was Victor Oye. All Christians!
And also lopsided employment into federal public service in favour of Christians is also constitutional abi?!
God is exposing the hypocrisy of many people thanks to Tinubu's success in APC primaries
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by abbey621(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tellwhat:

I just checked your profile and as expected.

You live in America enjoying true democracy.

Democracy fought by Americans and not just dem day dem say democracy

Who knows if you even got there from the proceeds of Nigeria's corruption. Maybe you're even close to the corridors of power

Are you even aware that just this month more than 50 people have lost their lives due to avoidable insecurity

Wherever you are, may Nigeria's democracy happen to you. Say ameen?

Lol frustration no go kill you! If America battered everyone that did not vote for the same candidate they wouldn't be known as the land of the free and home of the brave. America had over 200 years to get it right and they are still failing in some aspect, don't come at me with your stupidity! 50 people lost their lives due to insecurity, bunch of kids were gunned down while at school in Texas, another 20 were killed at Church. Today alone over 50 people have died via gunshots in the USA, so much for true democracy....Dumb ass!
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Tellwhat: 4:18pm On Jun 14, 2022
abbey621:

Lol frustration no go kill you! If America battered everyone that did not vote for the same candidate they wouldn't be known as the land of the free and home of the brave. America had over 200 years to get it right and they are still failing in some aspect, don't come at me with your stupidity! 50 people lost their lives due to insecurity, bunch of kids were gunned down while at school in Texas, another 20 were killed at Church. Today alone over 50 people have died via gunshots in the USA, so much for true democracy....Dumb ass!
Obviously frustration no go kill me grin
Dumb ass. Scallywag!
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by duwdu: 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

I'm in total agreement with this thinking, and it's very well said.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Neoteny7: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2022
And they call this expired bean head "learned"

I wonder how he came about it being unconstitutional since the constitution did not mandate elections on religious grounds.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Excuzeme: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2022
triple996:
If tinubu is serious about winning he will pick a muslim northerner

Only a fanatical Jihadist will say something as senseless as this.
A true Muslim will be "JUST" and realize that it is unjust to deny the Christians of their role in the country.

Buhari, a Muslim himself, said in 2015, that he would not take-on a Muslim as a Vice President, hence his rejection of Tinubu and he still won his Election!
Why will Tinubu now flip that policy, if he hopes to win in 2023?

Well, Tinubu should try a Muslim-Muslim Ticket and see if he would not lose the Election.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by Excuzeme: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2022
LegendHero:

This is utter Bullshyte!
All the previous Presidential candidates Nigeria has had, non of them has chosen a Muslim/Muslim Ticket and they still won their Election!
The MKO Abiola example that people cite, we all know that Abiola is just a Muslim "in Principle" he was actually a free-thinker and supports both Christian and Muslims equally.
No one can compare the "islam" of MKO Abiola with say that of Yerima Sanni, former Governor of Zamfara State!

Buhari, a Muslim, chose a relatively unknown Politician Christian in PYO and still won his Election.
In 2011, Goodluck Jonathan chose a Muslim (Sambo) as Vice President and still won his Election
Obasanjo, a Christian, chose this same Atiku, a Muslim, as his Vice President and still won his two Terms!
So, where did people like you come up with this silly assertion that if Tinubu choses a Christian (or if Atiku choses a Christian), either will lose the Election?

There are very popular Christians in the North, who can pull votes for Tinubu, just as there are very popular Christians in the South, who can pull Votes for Atiku, it is just a defeatist mentality that makes some of you succumb to such unprofitably selfish idea, as you propose.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by lagosrd: 8:49pm On Jun 14, 2022
You see in life, God doesn't make mistakes. And the bible said it clearly that the devil is the author, originator of confusion and a father of liars.

If they have good intentions God knows how to create a way where there seems to be now way.

He manoeuvered himself to be the party's presidential flag bearer and now he himself walked into a pit for himself.

If he picks a northern Moslem, the southern Christains and all easterners whom he showed great disdain for will vote the PDP.

If he chooses a northern Christain, the 11 million buhari votes will follow Atiku to victory.

If he now thinks of choosing a southerner then he'll will be let loose.

The only thing in this election is that they have forgotten that people are now more involved and enlightened politically.

They can't win and have never won any election. All they rely on is oppression and intimidation of electorates and opposition parties with rigging and inducement, harrassement of innocent voters. The rig , rig and rig. Election has never been conducted in Lagos , all they do is selection.

People should be ready for them with their phones and cameras. One a polling unit is counted, snap it and send it to a situation report room.

All we need for now is a detrablised president who will respect our sourverignty, religion and diversity. No someone who keep importing unknown people into the country in the name of a kinsmen. Not someone that ecowas protocol only works for the northern region of his country while the southern border remain closed.

Don't let anyone bobo you thst they married a Christian, what brought them together is money, greed and power simple.
Re: Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional by lagosrd: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
meetgaya:

Professor Farooq Kperogi: "Tinubu, Dogara and the Prison and Poison of Religious Politics"

Somebody from Abuja sent me a link on Saturday March 5, 2022, while in a wedding reception in Kaduna and said I have to look at this write up by Professor Farooq A. Kperogi titled "Tinubu, Dogara and the Prison and Poison of Religious Politics"

I love the write up , Prof. Said alot of things that are correct about Religion and Politics in Nigeria but I needed to bring out some misconception , which many Nigerians including Professor believes it's true..

Professor Farooq Kperogi said and I quote him. "The two most disadvantaged groups in Nigeria’s representational politics are northern Christians and Southern Muslims. In Nigeria’s internal geopolitics, these two groups are structurally invisible, politically subjugated, and told to be content with their political and symbolic marginality".

Bola Ahmed Tinubu, a Muslim from Osun/Lagos states, and Yakubu Dogara, a northern Christian from Bauchi State, embody this phenomenon eloquently. When Tinubu kick-started his run for the presidency in 2020, he settled on Yakubu Dogara to be his running mate to balance his ticket. It was one of the reasons Dogara defected from PDP to APC in July 2020". Though I found out reliably before writing this piece, it's not because of Tinubu Dogara moved to APC but some other reasons.

According to Kperogi and I quote him again. "Tinubu’s northern Muslim supporters told him—without subtlety, tact, or even pretense to evasion—that a northern Christian running mate to a southern Muslim candidate was unacceptable and was a surefire way to a resounding electoral defeat. Tinubu’s own internal polling later showed he’d get substantially more votes with a northern Muslim running mate than he would with a northern Christian running mate".

Professor Kperogi also said for Tinubu to get a ticket to run for President his running mate have to be a Muslim from the North, according to his Northern backers. Kperogi also brought a history of what happened around 1990 where late Chief MKO Abiola choose a Northern Christain Pascal Bafyau from Adamawa but the Northern Muslims advised him that it will not sale unless a Muslim deputise for him , reason Baba Gana Kingibe was chosen.
Is it true the Islamic North are the Majority? I agree with Kperogi when he said "Good" Northern Christains are those who subordinate their Religious Identity. Which is true, in some meetings in the North some Christians don't mention Jesus while praying just to please their Muslim friends.

I completely disagree that any Muslim from the South selecting a Northern Christains to deputise for him is a political blunder. One thing with the Muslims in the North you can't believe them hook line and sinker. I learn reliably the Tinubu Muslim Northern backers for Muslim Muslim ticket some of them are pushing for Governor Fayemi of Ekiti and Osinbajo for President so that they can Deputise for them. Nigerians do not understand this Northern Muslims , they don't want to lose out. A Muslim from the South picking a Christian from the North as Vice President they will lose out politically. Because they don't even trust the Yoruba Muslim even as President. Therefore is either they are the President of Nigeria or they must deputise for whoever he is the President even if he is a Muslim from the South.

The century long Propaganda by the colonial Masters and the Muslim Northeners who control the media in the North made the world to believe Christians in the North are insignificant maybe 95% to 5% .The Nigerians in the South believe that lie that everybody in the North is a Muslim. So I am not surprised if Professor Farooq Kperogi in his write up also share such Ignorance. Many Southerners never believed we have indigenous Christians from Borno State until the Chibok Kidnap were almost 90% of the students are Christains, indigenous of Chibok Borno State.

Let me briefly give you Population statistics in the North

Northern Christians

1) North East
Adamawa state is 60 percent Christian
Taraba State is 70 percent Christian
Gombe State is 40 percent Christian(It could be more)
Borno State is 30 Percent Christian
Bauchi State is 20 Percent Christian
Yobe state is 20 percent Christian(it could be more)

2)North Central
Benue is 100 percent Christian
Plateau State is 90 percent Christian
Nasarawa state: the two largest ethnic groups are: Eggon the largest ethnic group is 80 percent Christian, Mada is 90 percent Christian, is 65 percent Christian. In Nassarawa we have alot of animists even in LGAs near Abuja the FCT.
Kogi state is 60 percent Christian: Igala is 70 percent Christian, Okun is 100 percent Christians while in Ebira Land Christians are 30 percent.
Kwara: Christians are 40 percent(it could be more)
Niger: 40 percent Christian ( We have high number of animists in Niger especially among the Dukawa People in Rijau LGA of Niger State)

North West:
Kano: 10 percent Christian(It could be more)
Katsina is 20 percent Christian (I can believe Christains could be upto 40% in Katsina , many indigenous Hausas in Katsina call Maguzawa are Christains)
Sokoto is 5 percent Christian
Zamfara is 20 percent Christian
Kebbi state is 30 percent Christian(We still have high number of animists Idol Worshippers in Kebbi especially among the Zuru and Dukawa people in Shanga LGA and around Yauri )
Kaduna state is 55 percent Christian.

I am a Pastor Evangelism have taken me to Nassarawa State, Kano State , Kebbi State and Niger State , I noticed that in some of the villages in this Northern Nigeria States , the Mosque are empty nobody pray inside . One thing I noticed is only the village head and his family are Muslims under the payroll of Government but the others are animists. When I asked some of the villagers they say the Muslims came from Government house through their traditional ruler they build the mosque believing one day all the villagers will convert to Islam and worship in the mosque. Thats why they built the mosque and you a stranger will think the entire village are Muslims because of the presence of a large mosque in the village.

But Azzaman they Marry 4 wives and you marry 1 wife. What a nonsense reasoning I call that. Polygamy has been existing in Saudi Arabia before Islam came to Nigeria why is Saudi Arabia not more populated than Great Britain People who marry only one wife?

ETHNIC SPREAD

Now, in analysing ethnic spread, you should know that even in Kano state and Jigawa State, we have the Kurama or Akurmi tribe in Kano south and in Jigawa South, with the exception of Katsina, Zamfara, Sokoto, all other states in the north are dominated by non Hausa-Fulani tribes even if they are Muslims.

And it will Interest you to know that tribes like Igbira, Igala, Nupe, Yorubas in Kogi do not discriminate based on Religion. This is one reason why the northern Oligarchs will never support census that enumerates Religion and tribe because the true picture of which religion or tribe is the most populous in Nigeria will be revealed.

According to a politician from the South who was a former Chairman of a major political party in Nigeria and a former Personal assistant to 2 Nigerian democratically elected Presidents at Rex Hotel Kaduna which I was there. He said the Middlebelt is not less than 50m People , he said they know it , everybody knows it, he said he is in Government they know it. That's Middlebelt only not including other states in the North I brought out the statistical analysis above. If Kaduna alone can have about 3 million Christians 2006 censors according to LGAs northern Nigeria should have not less than 60m Christians.

We are not minorities as they want you believe rather the Hausa Fulani Muslims found mostly in Northwest Nigeria are the ones that always bring out this misrepresentation of facts secretly to pique us the Northern Christains as the minority.

WHY IS THE NORTHERN CHRISTAINS SILENT ABOUT THIS.

1) A Northern Christain boy is trained to be quite while a Northern Muslim boy is trained to speak out right from their Madarassa or Quranic schools. With whip the Mallam will whip them to talk. But many northern Christains are made to believe their is honour and dignity in keeping quite while injustice is glaring them in the face.
2) Fear : Many Northern Christains come to my inbox telling me to keep low and be silent , don't put your family in danger.
3) Timidity: You have to respect Government even as injustice is facing you. Some Northern Christains believe Government can not be spoken against even when they are wrong because the Bible say Pray for Government.
4) Many Northern Christains are self centered if they can provide for their families, everybody should go to hell.
5) Inferiority complex , many Northern Christains more than a century their grand Parents have been marginalised and persecuted by this Northern Muslims therefore inferiority complex have set in. Many feel they can not aspire for anything in Nigeria without the help of a Northern Muslim.
6) Northern Christains Elders are not helping matters , the youths are always looking for direction from the elders but the elders always turn them towards the Northern Muslims , while nothing like one North.
7) I am a Northern Christain it might hurt you but believe me we have this slave - Master mentality among Northern Christains. Many see the Northern Muslims as a more superior specie of human beings.

IF YOU HAVE SUCH CHRISTAIN POPULATION IN THE NORTH WHY ARE STATES LIKE KADUNA WITH SUCH HUGE CHRISTAIN POPULATION CAN NOT TAKE POWER.

If you read my article "THE HAUSA FULANI INTELLIGENTSIA " , written in 2017, it explains this. The Muslim North knew for a long time they are in the minority and they sat down during the military and make sure we are politically at disadvantage. Delineation of Polling units. Where I stay in Kaduna is a huge area with only 4 polling units , somewhere with a similar size and population where Muslims are would have almost 40 polling units. In some villages with Christian Population no single polling units. Many of us are disenfranchised from voting. That's the only reason why a Christian might find it difficult to win Kaduna. It's not because of Population but because of disenfranchisement and they delibrately did that before the coming of democracy in 1999. WHY DO YOU THINK THE NORTHERN MUSLIMS HATE THE WORD RESTRUCTURING? They don't want their wickedness to be corrected because it's put them in more advantage than the Northern Christain.

I want to tell you Southerners if you want to pick a Christian from the North please go ahead and also Northern Christains you have to come out from your shelves.

I have to write this to discourage that insinuation that Northern Christains are minorities and insignificant. Northern Christains leaders we have to be one and tribes in the North even if you are a Muslim we have to be one. A Nupe Christain will never have agenda against. Nupe Muslim. A Igala Muslim will never have any agenda against an Igala Christain. The Fulanis are those with agenda even the Hausa man now have realised the Fulani man is not working for Hausa interest. They are just using Religion to get the bounty they need out of NIgeria. Fulanis are minorities in Nigeria therefore they must use Religion to confused the other Northern Muslims against Northern Christains for their tribal Interest not even the Interest of Islam.

NORTHERN CHRISTAINS ARE NOT PUSH OVER IN ANYWAY POLITICALLY

Azzaman Azzaman

Tell them ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lol: Igbo-made Jeep And Bus To Be Launched In December / 4 Nigerians Beaten By 30 Malaysians In Kepong, / Violence: INEC Reschedules Polls In 3 Benue Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.