Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:44 PM

Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI (1104 Views)

IYN Urges Tinubu To Ignore Agents Sponsoring Media Attack Against TANTITA / Rufai Vs Reno: Why I Think The 'take Out' Accusation Is Funny, - Dr. Nweke / Femi Adesina: 'Revolution Now' Protest Is Funny & A Child's Play (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ygowon: 2:03pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny. How can a man with millions of followers be an “orphan” politician? Nigerian youths rejected Sowore during the #EndSARS protests. Peter Obi is more embraced by our youths than Sowore may ever be. That is why he is pained!

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1536657070459609088

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by alsudan: 2:04pm On Jun 14, 2022
Reno and Sowore have a combined age of 99 (48 and 51) yet act like 9 year olds.

8 Likes

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by derecho(m): 2:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Sowore's unforgivable sin is helping to bring Buhari to power.
Tinubu would be given same treatment.

6 Likes

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ygowon: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
derecho:
Sowore's unforgivable sin is helping to bring Buhari to power.
Tinubu would be given same treatment.
Thank u
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by Mickykarim: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
I DO NOT KNOW, NEITHER COULD I POSSIBLY TELL WHICH IS THE DUMBEST DELUSIONAL DAY DREAMER BETWEEN THE WORST KINDS OF A Peter Obi AND THE CLOWNISH MISCREANT Sowore.

This is a classic case of the KETTLE and the black POT. A movie of the two JOKERS.
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by Crixxx: 2:11pm On Jun 14, 2022
Lol
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ygowon: 2:13pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mickykarim:
I DO NOT KNOW, NEITHER COULD I POSSIBLY TELL WHICH IS THE DUMBEST DELUSIONAL DAY DREAMER BETWEEN THE WORST KINDS OF A Peter Obi AND THE CLOWNISH MISCREANT Sowore.

This is a classic case of the KETTLE and the black POT. A movie of the two JOKERS.
You don't have to compare the two. Peter Pandora Obituary is classic. Sowore just wants to relate with the people that matter.

Unfortunately, Peter Obi won't reply him.
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by Godjone(m): 2:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
Look like mr Momockry is getting sense gradually. He is very obedient daily
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ygowon: 2:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Godjone:
Look like mr Momockry is getting sense gradually. He is very obedient daily
The man is actually confused. He wants to follow Obi and he also wants to follow Atiku. But tinubu is a no no for him
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ayoolataiwo(m): 2:43pm On Jun 14, 2022
U guys ain't different,please drag yourself in the mud

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by an0daGuy: 2:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
Well somehow it’s true sha. Sowore is the one that hyped the ‘youth movement’ more during the past. It’s natural for him to feel betrayed.

But in reality who betrayed him? The youths or Obi? undecided

He should watch where he channels his painment grin
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by ygowon: 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
ayoolataiwo:
U guys ain't different,please drag yourself in the mud
That's why I love Peter Pandora Obituary. You hardly see him criticise anyone. I don't think he has ever done that before.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by sonature1: 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Yemi Osinbajo and Peter Obi were the best candidates we had for this election. Unfortunately, Yemi couldn't continue. It's only natural that all his fans align with Peter Obi. It will be funny to see Tinubu and Atiku go head to head against Peter Obi in a debate. I know they will judge the trap cheesy

As for Sowore, he should go and start from his state. Contest and govern your state first. Presidency is a sensitive position. People need to know that you have worked for your state and assess you based on that.

Reputation is built around what you did in the past, not what you promised to do.

1 Like

Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by MarketForces: 4:15pm On Jun 14, 2022
alsudan:
Reno and Sowore have a combined age of 99 (48 and 51) yet act like 9 year olds.

This your comment is so so so evil of you bro. Please repent. But I laughed hard though
Re: Sowore’s attack against Peter Obi is funny - RENO OMOKRI by MarketForces: 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
ygowon:
That's why I love Peter Pandora Obituary. You hardly see him criticise anyone. I don't think he has ever done that before.

That's why he is miles ahead of you and your ilks.

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades In Anambra (picture) / Excerpt From Sen Datti Ahmed Interview On Channels TV / Pdp Runs Two Legs Of Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.