Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. (3020 Views)

"There Is Panic At INEC Abuja Headquarters" - Reno Omokri / Chant Of 'Sai Baba' At Oby Ezekwesili's Rally In Abuja. Photos / Osun Election: PDP Supporters Celebrating At INEC Office In Osogbo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by onumadu: 6:20pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:
I promise a friend that if Peter obi polls 1m at the general election. I will give him 1m.

Oga, you go lose o.
This is a brotherly warning. cheesy
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Babaken(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
OBI IS A FORCE
AM ON PETERSIDE.

Nigeria will and must get better the havoc of APC and PDP will be expire next year.

Don't port from disaster to calamity through PDP or APC if suffer no dey tire you serious and responsible Nigeria youth are tired of complaining 4 years program will take you 7 years only in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Help2020: 7:00pm On Jun 14, 2022
CilicMarin:
You cant win IPOB terrorists in a shouting match now whether online or offline... grin grin grin

Peter Obi- The President Of IPOB.
Shey abuja nan south east? Or you non sabi read?
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by CSTRR: 7:10pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:
I promise a friend that if Peter obi polls 1m at the general election. I will give him 1m.
You have lost your money.
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Prayfortheworld: 7:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:
Lol just see how stupid you are
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Prayfortheworld: 7:29pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:

Go give the nigga his money on time make story no enter

Because only Anambra and Enugu will give him more than a million
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by maybet081: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Prayfortheworld:

Go give the nigga his money on time make story no enter

Because only Anambra and Enugu will give him more than a million
honestly I wonder such a scum.
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by maybet081: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2022
CSTRR:

You have lost your money.
obi will win with the highest number votes in Nigeria history just try chilling broo the game just started.

1 Like

Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by juman(m): 7:40pm On Jun 14, 2022
Our democracy is improving.
Democracy is the best.
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Rickmann: 8:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
Esseite:
It was a sight to behold as majority of the people at the INEC Abuja office waiting to process their PVC registration went into a shouting competition against the bell ringing of the PDP supporters in the crowd..
The PDP supporters with their flag eventually left with smiles on the face when they discovered it was obvious the loud chants of "Obi" could not be upturned even with a bell..

https://twitter.com/CallhimF/status/1536709308016205826?t=v-lxPOi72U3cFNRaET4zWQ&s=19

Cc: lalasticlala
Cc: mynd44

Its funny how Apc and Pdp think they are ready for this election...E go shock una that day.
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Antivirus92(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:
you should be more concerned about affording three square meal a day than looking for whom to give your imaginary one million
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by ObosiUkwalla: 9:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
abdul23:

Where 30k per month zombie see 1m from?
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by Smoke55: 9:36pm On Jun 14, 2022
CilicMarin:
You cant win IPOB terrorists in a shouting match now whether online or offline... grin grin grin

Peter Obi- The President Of IPOB.
reserve some tears...

You will be needing it next year..
Re: How The Chant Of "OBI" Made The PDP Supporters Leave Disappointed At Inec Abuja. by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:37pm On Jun 14, 2022
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: It's A Takeover Year For APGA In Abia - Chairman, Ehiemere Vows / Lagos State Tackles Oba Of Benin, advises Him to Learn / Newsweek: Abuja Is The 18th World's Most Expensive City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.