Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Papaya Ex Father Sets A Good Example For Nigerian Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Papaya Ex Father Sets A Good Example For Nigerian Parents (750 Views)

Fight As Bobrisky Throws Bottle At Papaya Ex And James Brown At An Event (Video) / Papaya Ex Caught With Her Married, Yahoo Boy Lover in Lekki - Gistlover / AgegeDanceChallenge: Tekno Challenges Fans To Dance As He Sets A N1m For Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Papaya Ex Father Sets A Good Example For Nigerian Parents by OmoGbadamosi01(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2022
Since the online fracas between Papaya Ex and gistlover blog started, I didn't pay much attention to it. However, the leaked voice call between Papaya Ex Father and Gistlover changed my mind today.

Amongst other allegations, the controversial blogger accused Papaya Ex of neglecting his father to suffer in the trenches while displaying opulence and ostentation on Instagram.

Papaya Ex Father, while grudgingly admitting the fact that her daughter abandoned him in his one room apartment, rationalize her decision while he prayed for his daughter.

Read the transcription of the phone call between Gistlover and Papaya Ex Father below;

Gistlover: Good Day Sir. We heard from people that your daughter, Abike Haleemah never took care of you while she is doing giveaways and charity on social media. Is this true?

Papaya Ex Father: Hmmm?

Gistlover: We are asking you this because my friends and I have decided to assist you with a sum of one million Naira. However, we need to confirm the veracity of the rumour before the disbursement of funds.

Papaya Ex Father:

Read More Here�
https://ofofoentertainment.com/papaya-ex-father-sets-a-good/

Re: Papaya Ex Father Sets A Good Example For Nigerian Parents by MarveworldG: 6:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
We choose to show the public love than to begin charity at home. cry

(1) (Reply)

Amaka Watches Daniella And Khalid Have S*x In Bbnaija House / Nollywood Actor, Yinka Quadri Shares Lovely Pictures Of Daughter As He Celebrate / Naira Marley Reports Mohbad To His Father, Says He Always Forgets His Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.