Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Finally Hossana is Going Into Contract With Godwin Joel - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Finally Hossana is Going Into Contract With Godwin Joel (299 Views)

Davido - Ogechi (Remix) Feat. Brown Joel , Boypee & Hyce (Music Video Edit) / Brown Joel Ft. Davido, Boypee & Hyce Ogechi Remix mp3 / Gospel Music : Ify Love – Hossana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finally Hossana is Going Into Contract With Godwin Joel by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
I know I'm Just emerging in but I have to make this happen; a contract deal with Godwin Joel soonest

It's so exciting to see how this young man Hossana popularly known as tag Dsound ta is a bigger picture about to unleash on the scene hossĀnah Uknowuam saying his emerging into the music industry is a big shock on alot of phases & making impact in his early 20s to his generation, born to the family of Mrs Watabiya Yusuf in the Angola part of Nigeria Adamawa in Hong LGA, after meeting with Godwin Joel in a life ministration & the release of Yea & Amen by Godwin Joel, his performance was outstanding in the Ecwa Fellowship Church Ministry Rayfield in Plateu state DsoundTĀ music company management is planning on embracing this hot gospel act with a contract deal soon to explore his music ministry to the world...
@nairaland.com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Music: Frank D’nero – Cure My Craze / For Youth Lyrics By BTS (english Translation) Release On 10th June, 2022. / Bella Shmurda Performs On Stage With A Skirt�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.