Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) (75850 Views)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / Abuja Aircraft Crash: Names Of The Seven Personnel Released By Nigerian Air Forc / Lady Killed By A Hit And Run Driver In Sapele, Delta. Do You Know Her? (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 11:53am On Jun 16, 2022
ajepako:

The House Master Mr. Fa....? Chai..

So sad!

I'm just praying he doesn't get the death penalty because Texas has zero tolerance for deliberate homicide and considering its racist nature especially towards black people he stands very little chance!

I watched the video of the incident and it's really conclusive and damning!

Dozie is going for a very very very long time if he's not sent to the execution chamber in Huntville..

Yes Mr Fa...! I saw the video too, very sad. I just hope he's not executed.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
dyomo:

Yes Mr Fa...! I saw the video too, very sad. I just hope he's not executed.

DY, I googled his rap sheet in Texas and he's already a registered sex-offender since 2019!

Omo! Dozie's parents especially his mom are paying for their indulgence and failure to discipline and set limits for him as a teenager..

Deep down, Dozie is not a bad boy ( well, as at 2015 when he was our student) but his mom has a lot to answer for..

But one thing is certain, he's NEVER coming out of prison if he doesnt get the death penalty

Texas will throw him into a prison and swallow the key
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 12:44pm On Jun 16, 2022
ajepako:

DY, I google his rap sheet in Texas and he's already a registered sex-offender since 2019!

Omo! Dozie's parents especially his mom are paying for their indulgence and failure to discipline and set limits for him as a teenager..

Deep down, Dozie is not a bad boy ( well, as at 2015 when he was our student) but his mom has a lot to answer for..

But one thing is certain, he's NEVER coming out of prison if he doesnt get the death penalty

Texas will throw him into a prison and swallow the key

Bad parenting caused this. He had these tendencies, one of the reasons LC expelled him, according to sources then, the first and only student ever expelled from that school.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2022
dyomo:

Bad parenting caused this. He had these tendencies, one of the reasons LC expelled him, according to sources then, the first and only student ever expelled from that school.

I had a long talk with Principal yesterday and he confirmed he was expelled

Walahi, II thought he simply left for US ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 12:56pm On Jun 16, 2022
ajepako:

I had a long talk with Principal yesterday and he confirmed he was expelled

Walahi, II thought he simply left for US ni ooo

Yeah he was. He instigated other students to attack hostel managers. I was there when it all happened. Dozie was the King of the hostel. Generous and lovable. Students cried when they learnt he was expelled.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
dyomo:

Yeah he was. He instigated other students to attack hostel managers. I was there when it all happened. Dozie was the King of the hostel. Generous and lovable. Students cried when they learnt he was expelled.

Yeah , he was sooooo generous and as a result had so many ' school-daughters and sons'.

I remember an excursion I took them to, he bought snacks and food packs for all his classmates., even me his teacher, he brought me an even bigger package sef... Lol

Dozie, the Jugnu as Principal used to call him
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by Highlandgee: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2022
For breaking news about happenings in the Nigerian community abroad, read the Afrotimes Newspaper
https://www.facebook.com/AfrotimesNewspaper

Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by reagent500: 8:50pm On Feb 09, 2023
I was a student of LC too, a year below Dozie. He bullied me verbally constantly and physically on one occasion. He "controlled" all the boys in my class. They all looked up to him. Tbh, Dozie is just another case from the various LC students that haven't turned out well. One overdosed a while ago, another got expelled from his university. I can't say I'm surprised, flaunting their parents' wealth was too of mind for them. I don't like Dozie but I wish him well, whatever that looks like for him.
ajepako:

Yeah , he was sooooo generous and as a result had so many ' school-daughters and sons'.

I remember an excursion I took them to, he bought snacks and food packs for all his classmates., even me his teacher, he brought me an even bigger package sef... Lol

Dozie, the Jugnu as Principal used to call him
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by ajepako(f): 9:00am On Feb 10, 2023
aswani:

Just before I read your post, I was about to suggest this boy was spoilt as a child.

Spoilt children whose parents will always stick up for their children when young have no idea of how to cope with what society throws at them when their parents step back as they become adults.

The only limits their parents told them to accept was the parents and that is catastrophic for an adult.

You can tell from the lack of absolute thought in the way he did what he did that his subconscious expects a shouting and threatening mummy to tell the police he was provoked and for them to back down.

Hopefully others will learn.

Dozie was in my class between 2015 and 2017 as senior and it was hell dealing with him in class and on the hostel

To be fair, he was not a bad child deep within but his mom set no limit for him.

His father is a Nigerian American and an executive at Ford Motors in US and the boy had so much dollars to spend in school

He was able to command respect and loyalty from his classmates, juniors and even teachers and ran a mafia-like clan on the hostel

His mom left him on the hostel with us and travelled around the world and would rather blame hostel parents for any wrong reported about her son

Sadly, it has to end like this for Dozie...
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by dyomo(m): 8:34pm On Feb 18, 2023
reagent500:
I was a student of LC too, a year below Dozie. He bullied me verbally constantly and physically on one occasion. He "controlled" all the boys in my class. They all looked up to him. Tbh, Dozie is just another case from the various LC students that haven't turned out well. One overdosed a while ago, another got expelled from his university. I can't say I'm surprised, flaunting their parents' wealth was too of mind for them. I don't like Dozie but I wish him well, whatever that looks like for him.

That must be Chinedu's set. Did you graduate from LC?
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by reagent500: 10:39pm On Feb 24, 2023
dyomo:

Yeah, I graduated from LC. 😄 I wasn't necessarily part of Chinedu's clique.
Re: Lady Killed By Nigerian Man In US Was A Prostitute Who Robbed Him (pics) by reagent500: 3:38pm On Jun 03, 2023
dyomo:

Yep. 😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 / Family Regrets Selling House And Borrowing Money To Relocate Abroad,Now Stranded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.