Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,956 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:56 AM

Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei (41108 Views)

Abubakar Girei: Only Osinbajo-Zulum Ticket Can Give APC Victory In 2023 Election / 2023: Trouble For Osinbajo - The Sun / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by CheapHomes1: 7:07am On Jun 15, 2022
DameAnnah:
This man has conscientiously spoken the truth. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, was robbed of his victory.

All those who loosen the guard for the corrupt ones to buy the soul of the delegates, plus the buyers too won't ever be forgotten in history for drawing Nigeria aback!

Osinbajo remains the greatest asset to Nigeria, and was celebrate your genuine interest for Nigeria's growth and Nigerians' well-being.

Genuine interests for Nigeria's growth and Nigerians well being yet he stayed for 7years dining with devil, supporting, defending and contributing to the devilish activities of buhari and APC
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Minjim: 7:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Apc would have gone to the general election with their heads up if those corrupt delegates had voted Osinbanjo. But eloquence can not appeal to people that have nagging responsibilities. All they will listen to is money. I saw some video of how aspirants packed dollars to Convention ground and I cry for this country.
The presidency is sold to the highest bidder.

Even those small parties are not left out. One big shot just come to a party and you push those holding the party together aside and give position to a new individual who doesn't know the principle and manifesto of the party. All the politicians are always humble when looking for votes, when they get to the office everything changes. They won't remember their promises again.
I'm just tired
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Krossman99(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2022
English na wahala for you oo
mighty2:
Osinbanjo won apc primary with 231 votes, man just keep deceiving yourself.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba, no shaking.... He is a moving train that nobody can stop.... Come 2023, Maxi Okechukwu Bola Tinubu will become our president
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Mike008(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:
Osinbanjo won apc primary with 231 votes, man just keep deceiving yourself.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand gidigba, no shaking.... He is a moving train that nobody can stop.... Come 2023, Maxi Okechukwu Bola Tinubu will become our president

These are the kind of people that switch tents. I'm not so sure you were this confident before the primaries.
You just have to admit the truth in Girei's comments.
We have lost a President because others played dirty. If you had the interest of this country you won't be saying this.

PYO may have lost the battle but to those of us who constantly wish well for this country know he won the war.
That is not the same for Tinubu. His emergence has left us even in more doubt, disbelief and hopelessness and only a wishful thinking that Nigeria survives under him or Atiku.
None of them will get my vote even.
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Banter1(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2022
DontBullshitMe:
I think he was misquoted.

The man meant Osibanjo won the primaries "figuratively".
English is hard for some people. Understanding is another thing. Look at all their comments. SMH
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by mighty2: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Jonakez:
Aren't you tired of these crop of SADISTS WHO DO NOT MEAN WELL FOR NIGERIA?
?
cry all you want, i still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by TShooyie: 7:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Prof Yemi Osinbajo remains the right person for this job but the delegates already had their say. For me, Prof remains a hero.
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by mighty2: 7:51am On Jun 15, 2022
Mike008:

These are the kind of people that switch tents. I'm not so sure you were this confident before the primaries.
You just have to admit the truth in Girei's comments.
We have lost a President because others played dirty. If you had the interest of this country you won't be saying this.

PYO may have lost the battle but to those of us who constantly wish well for this country know he won the war.
That is not the same for Tinubu. His emergence has left us even in more doubt, disbelief and hopelessness and only a wishful thinking that Nigeria survives under him or Atiku.
None of them will get my vote even.
igbotic gibberish... Nyamiri feeling funky with their inconsequential 5% vote.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Glead(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2022
Just dey make mouth! Osinbajo never have mind of his own .
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Rastaramsey:

You say no shaking
But hin left hand no fi stand 5 secs without moving grin grin

Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by hotseat: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2022
What a consolatory speech!

The fake Man of Dog(MOD) actually offered bribe but was rejected by the delegates who told him pointblank that his offer of $5k was too paltry and miserly.

Besides, he continued to bear the barge of Judas Iscariot even while others were stepping down for the great Jagaban of Nigeria and for which he got booed and relegated to the 3rd division of the APC Premier League.

Now, let Osunbande stew in his juice!
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by ofwest47(m): 9:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Given why not go and give Osinbajo his 231 votes and declare him as winner instead of declaring him winner on social media in your fakenews.com department.
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by NaijaCars4sale: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2022
I totally agree with your stance
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by saintruky(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
No be this senator don decamp?
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by TheGreatIYANU: 12:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
“I have no doubt in my mind that Nigeria has lost the best presidential candidate that would have been produced.”

A real LOSS!
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Wwwq: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
How
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Bestnk41(f): 7:10pm On Jun 15, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool his money no reach that of lagos landlord. That's why they left younger lawyer to choose old grandpa to come win election to go and retire at aso rock. Like aso rock now is retirement home for old currupt money bags. May God share sense give every younger person that doesn't have one come 2023. Buhari and his rogues of a party promised una change, next level. If you survive reach next year vote for finish level. So that they will finish you. Senseless people everywhere

You are right, I pray God not to allow the "finish level" reach the innocent us!
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by oluade11: 9:26pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank you for the write up.

It is beautiful.

The vice president deserves it. He is a man of honour.

Wish he can defect to another party.
Once again, thank you for the writing.
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by zudozz: 11:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
mighty2:

Hope u re not drinking garri n colleting 50 naira from keke n okada while u were typing ur nansense? Curzed people!
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by Nobody: 3:17am On Jun 16, 2022
JAMO84:
Werey

Osinbajo won, go and give him the ticket now
Dem don chop him money na

Prof is not a politician. He's an appointee

He can't even win LG election in anywhere in the world
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by mighty2: 5:32am On Jun 16, 2022
zudozz:

Hope u re not drinking garri n colleting 50 naira from keke n okada while u were typing ur nansense? Curzed people!
a brainl** yeebow s*bh*man...... You are c*rsed and also your usele** family
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by zudozz: 2:42pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
a brainl** yeebow s*bh*man...... You are c*rsed and also your usele** family

Since how many days? It took almost 5 days for you to collect ticket money from okada n keke riders, then deliver to ur godfather whose children are enjoying their life abroad n then you now bought #200 recharge card to do mtn data to exchange word with me?

Shame on U n ur MISERABLE, CURSED family n Generation!

Instead of exchanging words with me, go to d nearest kpako shop n ask them to give u 20 cups of garri n 1 cup of sugar then u send me account number so I can pay for breakfast, lunch n dinner for u n ur wretched, miserable family that enjoy being enslaved by 1 person. Its nobody's fault that you choose to remain miserable n uselez!
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by mighty2: 2:46pm On Jun 16, 2022
zudozz:

Since how many days? It took almost 5 days for you to collect ticket money from okada n keke riders, then deliver to ur godfather whose children are enjoying their life abroad n then you now bought #200 recharge card to do mtn data to exchange word with me?

Shame on U n ur MISERABLE, CURSED family n Generation!

Instead of exchanging words with me, go to d nearest kpako shop n ask them to give u 20 cups of garri n 1 cup of sugar then u send me account number so I can pay for breakfast, lunch n dinner for u n ur wretched, miserable family that enjoy being enslaved by 1 person. Its nobody's fault that you choose to remain miserable n uselez!

typical igbotic gibberish
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by zudozz: 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
typical igbotic gibberish

Yes ooh.

Also send ur sisters, Titi n Jelila to come to my house n collect money for lunch for ur entire family as usual.. Wretched, unambitious ape!

Cursed people wey d entire family dey feed from d nearest mama put! Why wont u be happy dat one human being is mortgaging ur life while u all eat from d dustbin?
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by mighty2: 4:59pm On Jun 16, 2022
zudozz:

Yes ooh.

Also send ur sisters, Titi n Jelila to come to my house n collect money for lunch for ur entire family as usual.. Wretched, unambitious ape!

Cursed people wey d entire family dey feed from d nearest mama put! Why wont u be happy dat one human being is mortgaging ur life while u all eat from d dustbin?
see this brainless and godforsaken nyamiri monkey, a braindead akpu munching gorilla from a cursed biafra land.... A useless ape looking idiot born from a cursed family that stupidity is hereditary..... E no go better for you, your cursed father and godforsaken bitch you demented bastard dey call mother and also your entire family.... Your tiny god called pandora peter obituary can only rule you biafra pigs in your pigsty and uproductive biafra land but in Nigeria the bastard will never smell aso rock... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate
Re: Osinbajo 'The Greatest Winner' Of APC Convention – Senator Abubakar Girei by zudozz: 5:58pm On Jun 16, 2022
mighty2:
see this brainless and godforsaken nyamiri monkey, a braindead akpu munching gorilla from a cursed biafra land.... A useless ape looking idiot born from a cursed family that stupidity is hereditary..... E no go better for you, your cursed father and godforsaken bitch you demented bastard dey call mother and also your entire family.... Your tiny god called pandora peter obituary can only rule you biafra pigs in your pigsty and uproductive biafra land but in Nigeria the bastard will never smell aso rock... I still stand gidigba on Tinubu's mandate

I have no problem with Tinubu just worried abt u not caring abt urself.. How long will u continue to live on touting and collecting money at d motor pack to survive? I am only showing concern here. Poverty make, even with indomie we go dey fvk una sisters Titi n Nike them becos hunger dey beat them. But if u say u enjoy n boast with Poverty ..its fine! We will vote 4 Tinubu while u continue with ur suffering. Suffer don become part of una life, suffer no dey tire una.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Labour Yields To Fg’s Pressure, May Call Off Strike Monday / Tinubu Intervenes As Security Aide Tried To Stop His Handshake With Razaq Okoya / Aisha Buhari And Zahra Dancing To KWAM 1 Fuji Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.