Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,429 members, 7,932,384 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 05:48 AM

2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) (1406 Views)

‘Not Speaking As Pastor’, RCCG Breaks Silence On Remi Tinubu’s Viral Outburst / 2023: Powerful Forces Want Oshiomhole Sacked Over Tinubu's Presidential Ambition / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by mrrandomguy: 8:20pm On Jun 14, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DUbwZk_dro
Share this video. Let the world see it.
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by Tinububalls: 8:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Please translate for us.
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by mrrandomguy: 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Tinububalls:
Please translate for us.
Turn on subtitles. Select Yoruba
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by Owopariola01: 8:42pm On Jun 14, 2022
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 8:44pm On Jun 14, 2022
Who is the spiritualist tongue
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by Tinububalls: 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2022
mrrandomguy:
Turn on subtitles. Select Yoruba
Thanks man.
The story long.
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by ygowon: 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mehn! The message simply means that the spiritual battle has been fought for the separation of Nigeria. And that Tinubu was against it but he fell down and died. She said Tinubu is using evil ways to reign and it is against humanity. And the Yoruba nation came to reality. The Biafran nation came to reality.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by ygowon: 8:59pm On Jun 14, 2022
Zoom to see the subtitle translation.

She said Tinubu's thought for his neighbour is evil.

She said Tinubu has used forbidden things in his quest for power

Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by otipoju(m): 4:08am On Jun 15, 2022
Interestingly i understand the dream to a granular level. It is highly revealing ( not even about Tinubu) that one no cencern me.

Children of Israel.
Queen of England
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by bastardmod: 4:20am On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:
Interestingly i understand the dream to a granular level. It is highly revealing ( not even about Tinubu) that one no cencern me.

Children of Israel.
Queen of England

Hmmmmm. She could die, and ...?
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by ebufa: 4:44am On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:

Children of Israel.
Queen of England

you are in the spirit..........key to the vision is to find out who the true children of Isreal are? Tinubu na waka pass in the grand scheme of God's plan..........the fall of Esau is the rising of Jacob.............Watch the final conclusion of the Ukraine/Russia war.......which is really a proxy war between the western powers against The Russians! Tinubu may succeed in getting into aso rock but na wetin God tell am him go dey do! That lady is a true prophetess..............a powerful visioner!
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:32am On Jun 15, 2022
otipoju:

Children of Israel.
Queen of England
hmm
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by yemobrown(m): 7:01am On Jun 15, 2022
I felt goose bump while listening to her. God, may thy will be done in our lives.
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Trash �️�️
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 7:15am On Jun 15, 2022
Ipobian spiritualist
Re: 2023: Powerful Spiritualist Sends Chilling Message To Tinubu (Viral Video) by ygowon: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2022
SeunOSEWApenis:
Ipobian spiritualist
Biafra is coming

(1) (Reply)

How Can 20 Million Lagosian Watch The Landlord Tinubu Collect 10% Of Their Taxes / These Ipobians and zombie mentality, una no dey tire, scrutinize the candidate / 65% Of Containers From Abroad End Up In The South East - NIWA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.