Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Tourism Is The Highest Product In Nigeria – Ambassador Ogbuewu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tourism Is The Highest Product In Nigeria – Ambassador Ogbuewu (125 Views)

Ex Miss Nollywood Culture & Tourism Is Among The 37 Contesting For The MBGN / Venita Akpofure Is Darling Nigeria Ambassador (Photos) / 1st Class Uniben Eng Graduate who Won Miss Heart Nigeria Ambassador Peagent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tourism Is The Highest Product In Nigeria – Ambassador Ogbuewu by Central22222: 9:23pm On Jun 14, 2022
Ambassador Ogbuewu described culture as pivot to the existence of Man, and further made it clear that the popular “Aji-festival” is one of the highest festivals in Amagu Ikwo;

“From my own perspective, there is a way I define culture. I define culture as the you in you, that made you, you. Without culture, we are not existing. We are born into any culture, whatever culture it may be.

https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/06/13/tourism-is-the-highest-product-in-nigeria-ambassador-ogbuewu/

(1) (Reply)

Chief Collins Cocodia Receives Producer Of The Movie High Eleven Mr Maxjerry / Buy Your Luxury Braided Wigs At Affordable Price 40k!!! / Guide To Choosing The Right Social Media Platform For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.