Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,203,967 members, 7,987,460 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 11:04 AM

Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud (31429 Views)

Aisha Alkali Wakil: Court Sentence "Mama Boko Haram" To 10 Years In Prison / EFCC Re-Arraigns Aisha Wakil ‘Mama’ Boko Haram, Others For Alleged N6M Fraud / EFCC Arraigns Aisha Aikali Wakil For N66 Million Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Trustworthiness: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reinaldo:

Meaning what? Smh

It speaks volume...
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by NaijaCars4sale: 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wow, this one serious
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by lawnreigh(m): 3:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
I sent you an email you didn't reply, send me your phone number
Elderllyyoungma:
We need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business and we also have hundreds of acre of farmland for mechanized maize and cassava farming with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state.
Pls check my profile for contact details
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by kvin33: 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
After 10 years, Shakau, Barnawi, ISWAP, Boko Haram....After 10 years, the only conviction is an Igbo woman from Abia state, the actual terrorists have repented and been reintegrated. Some imb3ciles are rejoicing consumed with their Igbo Hate. Tufiakwa unu! Lunatics Everywhere.
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by pepericozi: 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
The story is not full. Who alleged her. How did she come across such huge amount of money.

Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2022
ExArmyMan:
if na Yoruba now you go talk nonsense.
Ode

Same to you. I tell you say I be Igbo?
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Bbbw: 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ok
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by ufotunang: 6:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
compton11:
and peter in obi name sounds as an igbo name?
...but obi alone in Peter obi name makes him an Igbo man... that obi alone
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by ufotunang: 6:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
deepwater:

she is an Igbo woman originally
Barr. Aisha Wakil, I would say, is a mysterious woman. She is Igbo by tribe and was a Christian during her education in University of Maiduguri many years ago. She converted to Islam when inscriptions of verses from the Holy Qur’an started appearing on her skin. Members of the Boko Haram sect became so close to her that they even called her mummy.
..so she also changed her name to an Islamic name
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by compton11(m): 6:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
ufotunang:
...but obi alone in Peter obi name makes him an Igbo man... that obi alone
names doesn't define ethnicity
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by 9ty4our: 7:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mama Boko Haram sent to jail for Fraud and not for terrorism.. Wonders shall never end..
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Emyogalanya: 9:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just it was mama biafra. I wonder how the media will be buzzing by now
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Joyson: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Naso almighty God go dey catch them one by one
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by StylelushMag: 11:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Maiduguri Zonal Command of the EFCC on Tuesday, June 14, 2022 secured the conviction and sentencing of Aisha Alkali Wakil, (aka Mama Boko Haram) alongside Tahiru Saidu Daura and Prince Lawal Shoyode before Justice Aisha Kumaliya of the Borno State High Court, Maiduguri. The defendants were sentenced to five years imprisonment without option of fine
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by jrusky(m): 6:35am On Jun 16, 2022
deepwater:

she is an Igbo woman originally
Barr. Aisha Wakil, I would say, is a mysterious woman. She is Igbo by tribe and was a Christian during her education in University of Maiduguri many years ago. She converted to Islam when inscriptions of verses from the Holy Qur’an started appearing on her skin. Members of the Boko Haram sect became so close to her that they even called her mummy.

Is this true? I have been hearing these for a while but I down played it as one of those mischievous rumour but it look like she is truly from the SE if that is the case then the fake inscription of qoran on her skin has send her to 5 years imprisonment. So to the Muslim her action after claiming a mysterious qoran verse was written on her body by whoever and she still doing yahoo yahoo and that is not blasphemy baa?

People with unnecessary religion sentiment. How can someone tells me qoran was written on his or her body, by who? So God came down from His thrown to write on a bloody mortal human body baa? Or may I say Mohammed woke up in Saudi Arabia and find his way down Maduguiri and he could only located her and secretly inscribed on her body baa? Ok na

Anyway too late for such story now let her go chop watery beans for the next five years the veil covering her eyes will soon drop, her eye will be clear.
Re: Aisha Wakil (Mama Boko Haram) Sentenced To 5 Years Imprisonment For Fraud by Youngschoolar(m): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2022
Nah wa oooo…..this country self and for the EFCC all what they collect every since the start of the EFCC where are they

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vigilante Confronts Man Who Came To Destroy Shrine That Killed Brother In Nnewi / 20-Year-Old Man Rapes Neighbour’s 6-Year-Old Daughter In Anambra State / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.