Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,949 members, 7,949,260 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals (1120 Views)

Please Help My Childhood Friend With Job. / How Do You Deal With Job Rejection? / Shell Global Latest Job Opportunities For Nigerians (May 2018) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by dagnop: 10:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
CHECK THIS VIDEO BELOW TO LEARN APPLICATION TECHNIQUES

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/v4c689/how_i_got_multiple_job_offers_from_international/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I have been getting a lot of offers from different recruiters around the world these days
But one thing got my attention, about 5 countries appeared more frequently than the other and here are my Top 5 observations
1. Dubai
2. Saudi Arabia (Deloitte and banks)
3. Germany
4. UK
5. Spain

The good thing about these opportunities is that, they come with a full package to cover your visa and every expenses of yours.

The most interesting part is that, you don’t have to apply to get any of the jobs, just make yourself visible on the internet.

The question is, how do you make yourself visible? I made about 10minutes video compilation that will show you step by step of how you will make yourself visible to be able to get any of these jobs. Check it out below

https://www.reddit.com/r/videos/comments/v4c689/how_i_got_multiple_job_offers_from_international/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf
Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by dagnop: 9:05am On Jun 17, 2022
I introduced a friend to this, he secured a remote job within 2days paying him in dollars.

So what are you waiting for, check it out
Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by dagnop: 8:26pm On Jun 19, 2022
Trying to upload screenshots, but nairaland won’t let me
Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by Supsel: 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2022
dagnop:
Trying to upload screenshots, but nairaland won’t let me
Let me try
Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by dagnop: 12:20pm On Jun 22, 2022
Supsel:

Let me try

Cool
Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by DeeOne98(m): 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2022

Re: Top 5 Countries In The World With Job Opportunities For IT Professionals by dagnop: 5:49am On Jul 02, 2022

(1) (Reply)

The Time To Japa Is Now, I Have To Leave This Country ✈️✈️ / If 30k Per Week Isn't Too Small For You . Come In Now / It Audit Job In A Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.