Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,046 members, 7,886,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 06:21 PM

PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday (494 Views)

Presidency: Jonathan Still In The Race, Puts APC Screening On Hold - Vanguard / Photos From Vice Presidential Debate As Obi Clashes With Osinbajo. See Reactions / 2019 Election: Vice Presidential Debate (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by bestofnollywood: 2:14am On Jun 15, 2022
PDP to Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday, See Committee Members

Pursuant to Part VI, Paragraph 14 of the the Electoral Guidelines of our great Party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), the National Working Committee (NWC) has approved the nomination of the following Party members to serve on the Vice Presidential Candidate Screening Committee for the screening/verifying of the nominated Vice Presidential Candidate of our Party for the 2023 general elections.

Suggsted Read: Wike Finally Beats Okowa, Others to Clinch Atiku’s Running Mate Slot; Allegedly Pays PDP Panel Members $5Million

The members of the Committee are as follows

1. High Chief Tom Ikimi – Chairman

2.H.E. Capt. Idris I. Wada (rtd) – Member

3. Chief Osita Chidoka – Member

4. Rt. Hon. Binta Bello – Member

5. Chief Mrs. Alh. Mutiat Adedoja – Member

6. Rt. Hon. Austin Opara – Member

7. Prof. Aisha Madawaki – Member

8. Mrs. Ayotunde George-Ologun – Member

9. Chief Mrs. Chidiebelu Mofus – Member

10. H.E. Fidelis Tapgun – Member

11. Dr. Akilu Indabawa- Secretary

Mr. Sunday Omobo – Administrative Secretary

The screening exercise will hold at the National Working Committee (NWC) Hall, PDP National Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Abuja on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 10am.

Suggested Read:

https://applesbite.com/pdp-to-hold-vice-presidential-candidate-screening-on-thursday-see-committee-members/

Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by daddytime(m): 2:20am On Jun 15, 2022
I thought they said Wike has purchased it.

What are they fooling themselves about yet?
Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:39am On Jun 15, 2022
daddytime:
I thought they said Wike has purchased it.

What are they fooling themselves about yet?

I thought so too na. Since this Friday is the deadline given by INEC.
Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by Penguin2: 2:48am On Jun 15, 2022
Lol!

Selection of running mate seems to be tougher in this 2023 election than anytime ever in our election history.

Atiku is running kiti kiti; setting up laughable Vice Presidential screening committee.

Tinubu, too, is running kata kata; faced with the devil and the deep blue sea. Choose a Christian and lose the north; chose a Muslim and lose the south.

E choke!

Meanwhile, if Wike could buy panel members with $5million dollars, I’m sure he still has some more $10million dollars for the screening committee. He and Okowa might even enter a bidding war and let he with the highest millions of dollars win.

Nigerians will wait for them at the polls with our PVCs (Peter’s Victory Card).

Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 15, 2022
Like for WIKE, Share for OKOWA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by Oplomo: 4:28am On Jun 15, 2022
I think say una say Wike don emerge already.

Wike as usual is being supported by the Tinubu rats because he is a loose cannon and would be easy to campaign against a demolisher of mosques and a killer of Igbos at Obigbo..

Wike was the darling of these ApC Tinubu monkeys during the PDP primaries because they knew his big mouth can be used against him in both the north and East. Wike the firm believer of power of money without morals.

Atiku should stay off Wike, if he wants to keep his 11.3 millon votes intact. I am one that millions that voted him in 2019, I still have picture of my thumbprinted ballot paper.. I and many millions who voted him last time, won't be voting any ticket with garullous Wike on it.

PDP should stop being Wike's toy because of money and lack of honour.
Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:35am On Jun 15, 2022
Get your PVC and vote wisely.Our future is in our hand and that of generations to come.Let turn around the future of this great nation

Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by ayoolataiwo(m): 4:36am On Jun 15, 2022
VOTE wisely for urself and generations unborn

Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by rolams(m): 4:39am On Jun 15, 2022
The best move ever! The PDP are serious for the first time.
Re: PDP To Hold Vice Presidential Candidate Screening On Thursday by Rastaramsey(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2022
Make them give wike jare angry grin grin grin

He go help them generate votes from the south....

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Explains Reason For Wike's Snub / Peter Obi Campaign Vs Others. / Who Is Yusuf Datti Baba-ahmed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.