Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,612 members, 7,979,072 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 07:46 PM

Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi (734 Views)

Reno Omokri: Nigerians Suffering Because Of Terrorists Freed Under Buhari / Naira Redesign: Consider Nigerians’ Suffering, Soludo Tells Buhari / Breaking! Misfortune Befall Asari Dokubo After Insulting Peter OBI- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

You guys won but na you still dey wail ontop of the election we have moved on from?

Has Tinubu not met with this same Osinbajo you lots are calling a backstabber?

Politics is not madness. I have no regrets in supporting my amiable VP Osinbajo to lead this nation

Guy, you may be decent most times but you lack highest level unshakeable integrity I believe you may gain with time and life experience. Accept that and become a better person. Stop arguing.

Read my past post, especially before candiates declared interest to run, to note you are no better fan of Osinbajo than I was.

Difference is that I had the abiding principle to declare unequivocally that Tinubu must be first choice of Yorubas for all he has done to position us where we are today as important players in the centre even Osinbajo would never had joined but for BAT.

I was also clear Osinbajo should run if Asiwaju is ready to step down for our VP and support him fully.

Finally, like most principled Yorubas, I stated Osinbajo must never run as a contestant against Tinubu and as a candidate being propped up solely and mainly by those who do not want a united SW challenge.

Osinbajo should not have made himself an amenable tool for those who want a Northern Presidency or, at worst, a Southern Presidency that is not independent and would come with 'lame duck' limitations that ensures it would fail Nigerians.

Similar to the GEJ government that was always destined to fail because Jonathan, like Osinbajo, simply did not have enough clout or support to deliver for all Nigerians.

If Osinbajo had won the ticket, thanks to Buhari and other hard-core Northern supremacists, then for sure all principled Yoruba leaders would have shunned him meaning, as President, he can only ever turn to his Fulani support base that brought him to power for 'alagbara' backing.

We woukd then have a President Osinbajo in a cold war with his fellow Yoruba political leader who always has to depend entirely on the North to ratify or reject any good thing he wants to do for Nigeria.

A totally compromised Presidency no sagacious Southerner should acxept because if would Mean another wasted 8 years for Nigeria.

Osinbajo, as an intelligent man who cannot be ignorant of history, still went ahead to do what he did. He is now deservedly ostracised by the Yoruba leadership cadre af all level who warned him to desist from betraying Asiwaju.

There is no redemption for him but there may be for Osinbajo Yoruba supporters, like you, if you stop going around boasting you still back and endorse what Osinbajo did as right and justifiable.

The pathetic votes Osinbajo recieved in comparison to BAT shows you what stakeholders feel about him and, as some of us argued, the reality that our VP could never defeat Tinubu who is deemed a man of integrity many viewed Osinbajo to be the oposite of.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by QueenOfTheCoast(f): 8:46am On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
anambra isn’t better than Lagos or ogun state

So y should I follow obi?
Doctors strike for 13 months under him,so what makes u feel it won’t happen again if he becomes president?
He couldn’t increase anambra igr for 8 years as governor,what makes u feel he will do better in a complex economy like Nigeria?

Once u convince me without insult n derailing I will vote obi
the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Reality3080: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:

the youths are coming

they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card tactics.

But we'll remind them that tribalism won't bring back dollars to at least 400
tribalism won't bring back fuel to 95 naira
tribalism won't send our undergraduates back to school.
tribalism won't fix our security.
tribalism won't develop our economy.

since suffering knows no tribe or religion, since we're suffering together irrespective of our tribe and religion, it's also fair if we get it right together by sending thieves and those who thinks they can rape Nigeria TURN by TURN.
Enough is Enough!!!

2023 will be the youths vs the criminals
it won't be business as usual.
so this is d answer to how Peter obi will b a better president
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by ObosiUkwalla: 8:48am On Jun 15, 2022
helinues:

He should have gone to Egypt with Anambra state money now.

Na few months to the election him dey to Egypt dornjust 3 days to study their electricity.

Like Obi, like his supporters, Dem TU dey lie

Your mumu is on a high level. Ozuo
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by helinues: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Dsalvo:

Guy, you may be decent most times but you lack highest level unshakeable integrity I believe you may gain with time and life experience. Accept that and become a better person. Stop arguing.

Read my past post, especially before candiates declared interest to run, to note you are no better fan of Osinbajo than I was.

Difference is that I had the abiding principle to declare unequivocally that Tinubu must be first choice of Yorubas for all he has done to position us where we are today as important players in the centre even Osinbajo would never had joined but for BAT.

I was also clear Osinbajo should run if Asiwaju is ready to step down for our VP and support him fully.

Finally, like most principled Yorubas, I stated Osinbajo must never run as a contestant against Tinubu and as a candidate being propped up solely and mainly by those who do not want a united SW challenge.

Osinbajo should not have made himself an amenable tool for those who want a Northern Presidency or, at worst, a Southern Presidency that is not independent and would come with 'lame duck' limitations that ensures it would fail Nigerians.

Similar to the GEJ government that was always destined to fail because Jonathan, like Osinbajo, simply did not have enough clout or support to deliver for all Nigerians.

If Osinbajo had won the ticket, thanks to Buhari and other hard-core Northern supremacists, then for sure all principled Yoruba leaders would have shunned him meaning, as President, he can only ever turn to his Fulani support base that brought him to power for 'alagbara' backing.

We woukd then have a President Osinbajo in a cold war with his fellow Yoruba political leader who always has to depend entirely on the North to ratify or reject any good thing he wants to do for Nigeria.

A totally compromised Presidency no sagacious Southerner should acxept because if would Mean another wasted 8 years for Nigeria.

Osinbajo, as an intelligent man who cannot be ignorant of history, still went ahead to do what he did. He is now deservedly ostracised by the Yoruba leadership cadre af all level who warned him to desist from betraying Asiwaju.

There is no redemption for him but there may be for Osinbajo Yoruba supporters, like you, if you stop going around boasting you still back and endorse what Osinbajo did as right and justifiable.

The pathetic votes Osinbajo recieved in comparison to BAT shows you what stakeholders feel about him and, as some of us argued, the reality rhat our VP could never defeat Tinubu who is deemed a man of integrity that Osinbajo is not.

Some of you guys are just too emotional when it comes to Politics. I officially declared my support for Osinbajo when he Osinbajo made the declaration of contesting. The truth is I didn't see Tinubu and Osinbajo contesting Apc primary together, I made myself clear severally.

When I realized the 2 of them are contesting , I slow down the support cos I understand a game was been played. There is no way I will campaign bfor Osinbajo without having face off with Tinubu's supporters to I remain neutral, reason why I created thread about unity within SW whatever the outcome of the primary.

Now speaking about Osinbajo, and you did not think Osinbajo stepped down indirectly, most of the voteshe received in the primary are fromSW which are his base. He stopped campaigning outside the region cos there is no way Amaechi will receive votes than Osinbajo if he was really in the race.

Hate him or dislike him, I will always prefer Osinbajo over Tinubu. It's my choice which you can't do nada about .

Btw, I now remember you, your outburst must be related to past events, either End Sars or Igboho
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2022
QueenOfTheCoast:
[/b]

I know how many times the dude denied having anything to do with Tinubu like countless times.
see had it been he supported Osinbajo but kept mum on Tinubu I won't be mocking and trolling him now.
but dude countlessly denied Tinubu in my presence when it seems Tinubu won't get the ticket.
he even mocked him countless times.
my annoyance is that the same person wants to play the fast one on me and others by gumming body like he never did anything.
but e no go work ooo
let him leave Tinubu for those that believed and stood with him to enjoy their time on nairaland.
I won't allow this his gum body.
he's just looking for a cheap nairaland clout and to belong.
that's his mode of operation from time being.

I generally like Helinues because it seems his heart is in the right place yet real and upright folks live and die by their conviction.

If I had supported Osinbajo, especially by pushing him as vastly superior to Tinubu, then I would be out of Nairaland the minute Osinbajo lost.

I certainly would not have the conscience to then join the Tinubu camp when I had insisted he is unsuitable.

Some of us follow Tinubu because we have abiding convictions, come rain or shine, and know Asiwaju does too in a political and administrative sense.

I want all honest Nairalanders to tell me if they know a Southern politician who can do what is revealed below against Adamu who is a symbol of Fulani supremacy and hegemonistic dominance of other Nigerians.

Everybody knows why Buhari insisted on Adamu as APC chairman after Buni, another brought in to do a hatchet job against Asiwaju, fell on his sword.

Same Adamu that PrinceOfLagos, Frigga13, Truthisunique, Truthisunique2 etal had crowned superior master of all Southerners was shocked and blubbering when he saw Tinubu at his door.

Is this not the sort of man every progressive Nigerian should want as President? Someone who can confront and take on entrenched powers and principalities in defence of the interest of all Nigerians whether they be Hausa, Yoruba, Fulani, Igbo, Edo, Ijaw, Idoma etal?

Knowing the nature of the challenges facing Nigeria, far beyond our simplistic thinking technocratic proficiency or grammer is the magic wand, how can I support Osinbajo against a man who can do what is revealed below against those who arrogantly think they own Nigeria and all of us?

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/12/ogunlewe-tinubu-went-to-adamus-house-to-challenge-him/

Ogunlewe: Tinubu Went to Adamu’s House to Challenge Him
June 12, 2022 4:18 am

A former Minister of Works, Senator Adeseye Ogunlewe, yesterday revealed how the presidential candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, went to the house of the APC National Chairman, Adamu Abdulahi to challenge him that he could not adopt anyone as the party’s candidate.

He said after Adamu announced the Senate President, Dr. Ahmed Lawan, as the party’s consensus candidate, Tinubu went to meet him in his house to say he could not do that.

Ogunlewe added that Adamu was confused with Tinubu’s unexpected visit, saying he tried to explain himself but Tinubu’s insistence of proceeding to the field to slug it out with other contestants demobilised the APC chair.

“He went to meet Adamu in his house. That is Tinubu for you,”
Re: Nigerians Suffering From Epileptic Power Supply Are Insulting Peter Obi by techWriter3: 11:12am On Jun 15, 2022
Shatappp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Northerners And Yoruba Muslims Don't Want To Hear Biafra / What Happened To Governor Wike's Face? / 1 Million Man Walk For OBIDATTI

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.