Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,632 members, 7,944,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying (737 Views)

How To Know That You Are Putting Too Much Effort In A Relationship / Guy Thanks His Mum For Busting Lie Of Lady Putting A Fake Pregnancy On Him / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2022
At this rate, I’m tired of the nonsense games you have to play that always ends up the same way.
Put ladies inside a show glass and men should gather and start pricing them, the highest bidder takes the lady home. Don’t put men through the nonsense dating stages, nonsense calling and texting and wooing when this female only wants money. Just ask “how much is this one” ? If you can afford the female you pay for it.
Also all these hookup girls need to start printing I.D cards and sharing around, so men won’t waste time and energy on a girl that belongs to the streets and has no capacity to love him the way he will ever truly deserve.
My two cents.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:44am On Jun 15, 2022
Are we gonna spare your m**m? grin shocked
Let's start from there.. grin

Don't come here creating hundreds of topic due to ya hate for women..if you are too frustrated then commit a crime and go spend some time underground..no one is forcing ya to love or go intimate with a Lady.. if you can't stand it then don't do it... simple..

Stop whining like a kid all day here..
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Dorwadora(f): 7:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Let's start with your momma bruh.

Doll her up and let's see how much your alien gender is willing to pay....

undecided undecided undecided lead by example
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Let's start with your momma bruh

Lol by the anger you shall know them. Stop deceiving men bitch. How much to fvck your throat now?

100 dollars now, I am dead serious. If you down , send me pm
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
One idiot refused to come to my house but wants to go on a date to eat my money? Ole

Money I will give hookup babe and she will suck my very long deek I will waste it on you because you’re nicki Minaj ? Rubbish you wey las las na hookup you dey do lowkey, I waste 10k for food and no Mouth Gig after? God forbid
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Dorwadora(f): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2022
Badboibipo:

Lol by the anger you shall know them. Stop deceiving men bitch. How much to fvck your throat now?
Let's ask your momma for the general price tag undecided....

Nah.... I don't think it's 100 dolls.... Your mother said her customer last night paid her 1 cent undecided
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

Nah.... I don't think it's 100 dolls.... Your mother said her customer last night paid her 1 cent undecided

The “your mama” line is so boring
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2022
Dorwadora:
Let's ask your momma for the general price tag undecided
She knows Better.. grin
At least that was her job before she had this little boy.. grin

She did it better..who knows if she's still in the business tho.. grin
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2022
Badboibipo:

But ya m**ma price tag ain't boring right? grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Dorwadora(f): 7:56am On Jun 15, 2022
Badboibipo:

Oh yea?.... Not gonna stop using it as long as you're mentioning me on this thread undecided
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Bahamas95(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2022
Lol, funny people.
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Femzaremz(m): 7:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Dorwadora:

alright,if his momma confirms that 1 cent is the general price, can you now open your throat and let him insert!
Re: They Should Start Putting Girls In Show Glasses For Buying by Dorwadora(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2022
Femzaremz:
alright,if his momma confirms that 1 cent is the general price, can you now open your throat and let him insert!
Nah.... His momma doesn't like to share.... She'll like to take the glory of his cum in her mouth and save him his 1 cent.

That is her glory as a mother to him

(1) (Reply)

It's Really Hard For Real Gees Out Here / Am Still A Virgin Aat My Age / Carter Efe Rocked Big Yansh Naked On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.