Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,539 members, 7,908,459 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 06:53 AM

Revive Us Oh God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Revive Us Oh God (357 Views)

Oh Lord Will Thou Not Revive Us Again? / Our Heart Cry: Revive Us Oh LORD, Revive For Your Use. / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 8:28am On Jun 15, 2022
Here We Will Share With Christian Nairalanders on The Necessity For Revival In The Christendom. The Time of Great Revival is Upon us Especially in Africa. Let Us Arise To That Which The Lord Has Called us unto. It Is Time To Extend The Frontiers Of The Kingdom of Our God With Power......
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2022
It is easy to get a pastor to go to new york city or Copenhagen. However it is not so easy to get a Missionary to go to one of Africa's lesser known towns. If pastors saw the enormity of the harvest,perhaps they would realise that we need to concentrate on evangelism. cr--- Dag heward mills #ReviveUsOhGod
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2022
Today if i do an altar call asking for missionaries to go to certain remote places, i will get little or no response. However, if i do an altar call for missionaries to go new york or paris, i will have a huge response. What is happening? Do we really care about the lost, or are we only concerned about becoming affluent and popular pastors in big cities. cr-- Dag Heward Mills #ReviveUsOhGod
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2022
The Church That Does Not Seek The Lost Is Lost itself #ReviveUsOhGod
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
��������

It takes a BOWED KNEES to make every KNEE BOW
��
KNEES only BOW before the presence of MEN whose KNEELS BOW before His PRESENCE
��
Phil 2:10-...EVERY KNEE WILL BOW.
^^
How close your KNEES to the GROUND determines how close REVIVAL to your TERRITORY
��
The last time your KNEES BOWED is the last time you ever see every KNEE BOW
^^
Demons only OBEY those who OBEY YAHWEH
^^
Demons don't OBEY those who don't OBEY Him
��
2Cor 10:5-...And bringing into captivity every thought to the OBEDIENCE of Christ;

MY BROTHER,
The last time you OBEYED God is the last time demons will ever OBEY YOU
��

#I see fire everywhere �
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
��������

How come the same JORDAN others entered that nothing happened Jesus ENTERED & Heaven got opened
��
Luke 3:21- Now when all the people BAPTIZED, it came to pass that Jesus also being baptized, & PRAYING, the heaven was OPENED
^^
Where are the MINISTRY of MEN that went to same BIBLE SCHOOL with Idahosa today in his days

SIR,
Thesame John got others BAPTIZED that nothing happened got Jesus & things happened
��
It can be same HAND, but won't be same RESULTS
��
The MENTEES of Kathryn kuhlman we hear today weren't the only MENTEES, how come we aren't hearing about others
��
Thesame RIVER(JORDAN)
^^
It could be thesame BIBLE SCHOOL attended by others

Thesame BAPTIZER(JOHN)
^^
It could be thesame MAN that MENTOR others
��
I refuse to ENTER into the ROOM(JORDAN) others entered & come out EMPTY
��
I refuse to carry thesame Holy Ghost others carry & look NORMAL
��
It's time to RISE!

#I see fire everywhere �
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Steep(m): 3:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amen o Lord raise up workmen with heavenly madate go wherever you sent them.
Every Christian hands should be on the plough without looking back the days are evil and short.
Jesus is coming soon!!!

1 Like

Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2022
��������

WHILE MEN SLEPT, the devil came into our TERRITORIES to plant SHRINE
��
While MEN SLEPT, the enemies came into our kingdoms to plant COVENS
��
While MEN SLEPT, the devil came into our TERRITORIES to plant IMMORALITY
��
Matt 13:25-But while men SLEPT, his enemy came...
^^
It's time to WAKE UP YOUNG MAN
��
Joel 3:9- WAKE up the mighty men

You can't WAKE UP on your OWN, the Holy Ghost is the WAKER
��
BROTHER,
If you weren't SLEEPING in the first PLACE the enemy wouldn't have come
��
It's not to LATE to pack out what was sold if your TERRITORY while SLEEPING if only you can AWAKE now
��
The Holy Ghost is the WAKER
^^
If you can ENGAGE Him He can still WAKE
^^
If only you know how much your SLEEP has put your TERRITORY in darkness you will AWAKE
��
It's time to WAKE!

#I see fire everywhere �
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:25am On Jul 14, 2023
I FEEL SAD FOR PEOPLE WHO IGNORE THE REALM OF THE SPIRIT, AND TRY TO HANDLE THINGS PHYSICALLY.
APOSTLE JOSHUA SELMAN

The highest definition of success for me is peace , no matter what happens in life, in the order of priority, peace is greater than progress, and you cannot have progress until there is peace.

The miraculous is the demonstration of the presence and the supremacy of the kingdom we are part of.

Miracle, signs and wonders were built into the communication of the gospel, miracle, signs and wonders are validators of the presence and power of God over the affairs of men.

Without the supernatural, our gospel is impotent, what gives prudence and potency into the power of God in the world of men is a corresponding manifestation of the supernatural.

The gospel is impotent untill it is backed up by the power of the holy Spirit, resulting in miracle, signs and wonders, so when God calls for a miracle session, it is an opportunity to bring clarity to the gospel.

If we say Jesus is Lord, and he is exalted above any other king, we sing it, we chant it then, there must be a demonstration of the of the supremacy of Jesus and his kingdom.

When we affirm that Jesus Christ is Lord, it must be proven in our lives.

Everything about life is coordinated from the realm of the spirit, so if your entire life is sensual, you are already defeated, because you are focusing on the wrong place.

The realm of the spirit is what controls favour and disfavor, it controls liberty and oppression, it controls longevity and untimely death, it controls poverty and prosperity, it controls influence and a life of mediocrity.

I do feel sad for people who ignore the realm of the spirit, and try to handle things physically, because if you do so, you will live a defeated life. So learn how to handle things in the spirit, because anything that is done in the spirit always come with result.
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:26am On Jul 14, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Never look for a STAGE to minister until you have the GRACE to minister
🔥🔥
Any generation that looks for STAGE before they get a GRACE will end up in DISGRACE
🔥🔥
Great MEN aren't carriers of GREAT STAGE, they're carriers of GREAT GRACE
🔥🔥
Acts 4:33- ...and GREAT GRACE was upon them all.

Any generation that shows up on the STAGE without His GRACE, end up being DISGRACE by demons
🔥🔥
Sir, you carry His GRACE, never allow any MAN push you on STAGE
🔥🔥

#spiritualawakening😭🔥
#I see fire everywhere 🔥
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:36am On Jul 14, 2023
👉THIS IS WHY WOMEN ARE USED FOR MONEY RITUALS

Every woman is an altar, only altars needs blood to stay alive!

During monthly flow; she bleeds 60 times a year....

When deflowered, blood leaves her!

During child bearing, blood leaves her!

You can't come in contact with an altar an remain the same.....

During rituals;
Women private parts
Women undies

Is it only women that have destines?
No! The men do.

Women are eternal portal, it's only through women that life comes to the earth realm.....

Buddha was born by a woman!
Mohamed was born by a woman!
Eckakan was born by a woman!
EvenJesus couldn't by pass the protocol!

Adam fell by the hands of a woman!
Samson lost focus on the laps of a woman!
Even Elijah ran at the word of a woman!

Young ladies, I want to open your eyes to what you carry!

Sin came to the world through a woman and God introduced Jesus through a woman!

Even the first person to carry the resurrection message of Christ was a woman _ Mary Magdalene

Women are spiritual climates controllers_ When Israel needed a king, Hannah prayed!

Be that God's kind of woman who wakes in the morning and the devil says; oh no! She's up again!

Brothers don't forget! Every woman is an altar....

Your life depends on the kind of alter you meet! Not every hole is a hole, some are graves! Zip up your trousers!

Sisters, rule your world cos it's in your hands!

#worshipper 🎤🎤
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:37am On Jul 14, 2023
IT IS POSSIBLE TO BE HEALING PEOPLE OF WHAT YOU ARE SUFFERING FROM.
Apostle Joshua Selman.

Anytime God gives you the opportunity to travel across a territory, please donot downplay the effort of the spiritual voices that has been within that territory.

The move and the purposes of God is generational, and God does not do the same thing every time.

The bible says that the anointing you have within you is able to teach you all things, and there is equally an anointing that comes by the reason of your call and assignment, the anointing does not follow your personality, rather, it follows to your office, so even if your personality is damaged or damaging, the anointing will continue to remain there.

Most times, you might be going down in your spiritual life , but the grace of that your anointing will still remain there, because your anointing was actually sent to your office, so it is possible to be healing people of what you are suffering from, it is possible to be blessing to people of something that is destroying you, because the anointing that is seconding you, is only following your office.

For you to receive from your office, you must place a demand on the grace that follows your anointing, that means if you are a preacher, you have to consistently listen to your message, not as a preacher, but as a member, even though you are the one that is preaching.

Many people will be surprised when they get to heaven, because they will get to see the blue print of their prophetic destiny, because alot of individuals that were destined to be great, died as nonentities.

The end time will demand a proper function of the knowledge of God, because we are going to stand against people, systems, and structures that are vocally Antichrist.

Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 2:41am On Jul 14, 2023
OF WRAITH (AKUDAYA).
Hebrew 9:27 settles this, that people believe it doesn't make it real.

No argument stands above the scripture regarding this.

Does it happen, yes but it's the activities of demons.

Such is not an act of God it's purely satan at work.

It's like attributing money rituals to God.

Even people in the bible times believe such things, when Peter came out of the prison, the lady who opened the door for him thought it was his ghost

It's merely myth such that Apostle Paul warned us against.

Wherever we encounter such, it should be treated as demonic activities.

There is difference between Theophany and wraith.

When we see the patriarch, it's different from wraith who died in one location then appeared in another to raise a family.

A.T Joel
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
I decree, may great and effectual doors over your ministry and career, be opened by fire 🔥, in the name of Jesus.
Re: Revive Us Oh God by Juliusdaniel12(m): 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
[size=8pt]Headquarters of Satan
I hope to make a series on how to crack a territory soon, if the Lord permits but for now let me tell you a story.
Revelation 2:13 KJV
I know thy works, and where thou dwellest, even where Satan's seat[Headquarters] is : and thou holdest fast my name, and hast not denied my faith, even in those days wherein Antipas was my faithful martyr, who was slain among you, where Satan dwelleth [Headquarters]
NB: Emphasis mine
Some years ago I was sent to pastor a church and the setting was an urban/village one.
I immediately started laboring in all the ways we were taught to grow a work. I need to say that I was not the first one there though, another pastor has been there already for about 3 yrs.
I fast as often as possible;
I pray as often as possible;
I follow up on brethren;
House visitations, phone calls, counselling;
I teach, I preach; I prophesied.
Sometimes people will pass and pity this small boy, who is punishing him like this.
Well, little or nothing happened.
In fact, I noticed that after sometime when I started probing and pressing that everything went haywire.
That was when the onslaught started; anytime I mount the pulpit to preach, I will start have serious running stomach.
Meanwhile, I was actually fasting dry every day in those days or at least in the meeting days. There is no food in my stomach, am even catching my breath because of much fasting, so were is the running stuff coming from.
Anyway, I explained it away and claimed the scriptures; when I do, it will subside enough for me to minister and then continue tomorrow again.
After sometime, the Holy Spirit said to me; CAN'T YOU SEE! I said, see what.
He said, you are ministering at Satan's headquarters. I was even not terribly hurt because of lifestyle and consecration.
So I went to enquire properly, the result I got was shocking and I will keep it to my self. With the intelligence I gathered from prayer and the people, I knew something has to be done but how.
How? And the Lord said and let me say that this is subjective; Gather the People to Pray All Night and All Day!
We organized a two days prayer meeting; like real prayer meetings. We were into the meeting and beings where literally falling on the roof of the building and there literal commotion of feet and all kinds of unclean beasts on the road.
We labored and labored that night until I cried to God with desperation and He released an equipment that has today been the key to the cracking of many strongholds, not much but a few.
And when we applied it, gwa gwa gwa; The whole place blew open.
Somedays later, an elderly woman met me and said that they did not give out that building to church 🤔
The question is what has been happening for the last three years before we came?
Many times people don't make progress in their assignments not because they did not hear God or their methods wrong but where they are is Satan's headquarters.
We trust the Lord to crush Satan under our feet soon in Jesus name and give us the wisdom to dominate where He has assigned us!
© Edu Udechukwu

(1) (Reply)

Protest Erupt At Fada Mbaka’s Adoration Ministry In Enugu (VIDEO) / The Key Of Barnabas: How To Be Born Again. / Religion Should Leave The Public Space And Go Back To Homes - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.