Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,617 members, 7,965,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 01:09 PM

Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (31168 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery: Marketers Eye ₦‎500/litre Petrol, Set To Load / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port / 12.5kg Cooking Gas Price May Hit ₦‎18,000 In December (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by MarveworldG: 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
Not good
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by JONNYSPUTE(m): 2:38pm On Jun 15, 2022
..... Kai. And Buhari is our petroleum minister. What a shame.

4 Likes

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by WHITELIGHTER: 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
And one idiot will still be clamouring for APC ...well, even in the old testament, someone sold his birthright for a plate of food

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by ogatboy(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
All this illiterate Peter obi local trader unknown candidate will come here to say rubbish about APC and buhari... forgetting that diesel and gas is cheap in Nigeria

Local unknown candidate

North 2023

Is cheap so come and buy 5 litres for me since it is expensive for me.

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Angelfrost(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15, 2022
This news has ceased to bother me honestly....

At this point, Nigerians now know they have no hope with APC and PDP!

If they vote either of them, then there should be no need pitying anyone!

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by meobizy(f): 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Banks don downsize yet?

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by adioolayi(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
ogaontop:

A

Why you quote me with A

Hope you know Diesel is not subsidized and the tankers Association want the Government to be paying them for loading PMS to gas stations from depot..because of the increase in the price of diesel their tankers uses.

For me, it should be free market...cost of transportation of PMS should be factored automatically into sale of PMS.. simple

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Tinububalls: 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
I dislike people that love their political party more than the betterment of the nation.
They are the problem of Nigeria.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Zelenskyy(m): 2:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Wahala for people with diesel vehicles and machineries..
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Tinububalls: 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
ogatboy:

Is cheap so come and buy 5 litres for me since it is expensive for me.
The fool that sells cow has nothing to do with diesel.
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tulumbu will make it reach 2500 before his 1st tenure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by maxiart2(m): 2:43pm On Jun 15, 2022
grin grin
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by blowjohn(m): 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Just so u know, diesel was sold for less than 300 naira last December.

I bought it at 780 last week.
Then I bought it at 820 last Saturday.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Tinububalls: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Zelenskyy:
Wahala for people with diesel vehicles and machineries..
Bro, the manufacturing/production sector is dying.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by SocialJustice: 2:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
Fossil fuel and the logistics involved is just crazy. Humanity needs to do away with fossil fuels.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by ogaontop(m): 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Blackfire:
All this illiterate Peter obi local trader unknown candidate will come here to say rubbish about APC and buhari... forgetting that diesel and gas is cheap in Nigeria

Local unknown candidate

North 2023
What's the minimum wage and GDP of those countries you're comparing their diesel price with that of Nigeria?
What's their poverty level

4 Likes

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Brushstrokes20: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
What the lifeless scammer cannot destroy does not exist! undecided

Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Grace001: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Godforsaken country and useless government . Anyway anyhow always inflicting hardship on the masses.

Yet the masses mumu never do, can you now pity these masses ? Perhaps they are destine to suffer
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Eriggs: 2:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
vincentjk:
This one doesn't concern since he doesn't have nor have plans of buying a truck/diesel powered machine.

He's okay with his deep freezer where he sells pure water and minerals grin

Someone should help me with that his pic abeg
U go soon collect wotowoto, kontinue

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by ALCOHOLKILLS(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
sms4sure:
As a Petroleum Minister and all this happening under BUHARI and his Government, I have to apologize to those I have rebuke for calling him clueless.

Sorry for yourself sad angry

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by ocelot2006(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Expect major supply chain disruptions and massive price hikes in everything from food to power. This is what happens when we refuse to fix our refineries out of greed, corruption, and poor leadership. Nigerians, I pity us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Zelenskyy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Tinububalls:

Bro, the manufacturing/production sector is dying.

So what can be done to revive it... ?
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by symbianDON(m): 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Price of diesel pushing as high as 1500/litre

LPG cooking gas is pushing 910/kg

Kerosene is closely following at 800/liter

Electricity collapsed to as low as 9MW in a country of over 200m population

Naira-Dollar exchange rate already hitting the ceiling at N640/$1 with most local manufacturers struggling to remain in business

Security of lives and properties is a no go area as it's not existing

Pray tell, how else can a country be cursed with worthless leaders like Buhari ?

And these are the legacy's someone wants to build on if elected ?
emi lokan grin
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by captainamiedi1: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
for every hardship met down on the people, they suppose to be a consequence but in Nigeria the masses empower the same people who are suffering them. shame

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Price of diesel pushing as high as 1500/litre

LPG cooking gas is pushing 910/kg

Kerosene is closely following at 800/liter

Electricity collapsed to as low as 9MW in a country of over 200m population

Naira-Dollar exchange rate already hitting the ceiling at N640/$1 with most local manufacturers struggling to remain in business

Security of lives and properties is a no go area as it's not existing

Pray tell, how else can a country be cursed with worthless leaders like Buhari ?

And these are the legacy's someone wants to build on if elected ?

Buhari is a bad leader, but

1.Prices of gas and diesel are going up because the cost of the raw material...crude oil, is at an all time high, plus government stopped subsidising them a long time ago.

2.Power is bad because Nigeria underpays the sector badly. Right now, power companies have their tarrifs set by government, at a price that in essence ensures they lose money, and have to be propped up by government funds, which aren't enough (subsidies).

3.Naira has always been weak because we aren't an exporter of goods whose prices we can set. We export raw materiel...whose prices are set by the West, and which never are at prices that can sustain us. Then we spend lots of forex 1) paying for loans taken to keep our heads above water when oil prices were low 2) paying to subsidise fuel which should be costing N400 per liter but costs N165....the subsidy goes to cover the resulting loss.

4.I agree about the security.

This is not a defence of Buhari. There are solutions he could have used...like removing subsides,rasing tax revenues, and even reforming the security sector . Governors too have been bad. But the problems we have are also a result of other factors.
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Slynation(m): 2:48pm On Jun 15, 2022
The worst is yet to come...Being a Nigerian must be really difficult...

Maybe I should just stop campaigning for LP and go with the flow of the masses, since we are in love with our oppressors and love suffering and smiling, let us all continue with APC or PDP!!

3 Likes

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by MansoryMX(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
What has Buhari really done for this country aside making life hell bent on us all?

How do some of you sleep at night supporting Buhari and APC or PDP?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Anaerobi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2022
undecided lipsrsealed

God please intervene, this suffering is much....

1500, how can the low and average Nigerians who uses diesels feed?
Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by MansoryMX(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
ocelot2006:
Expect major supply chain disruptions and massive price hikes in everything from food to power. This is what happens when we refuse to fix our refineries out of greed, corruption, and poor leadership. Nigerians, I pity us.

It’s already happening!

I refilled my two 12.5kg gas cylinders yesterday at 10k each. We normally cook stew with 15k but just yesterday my wife complained she spent roughly 25k because of the cost of things

1 Like

Re: Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is why we need peter obi

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter / Court Reinstates Charles Soludo As APGA Governorship Candidate / Presidency Not A Retirement Home, Some People Can't Point Their Classmates - Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.