Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,234 members, 7,936,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 31 August 2024 at 11:43 PM

Adamix Farms - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Adamix Farms (42726 Views)

Half Of Poultry Farms In Oyo State Have Shut Down – Association’s Chairman / We Can Help You to Establish Cereal, Root,Tuber and horticultural Farms . / Aroms Farms Nig Limited Back To Full Operation Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamix Farms by gidjah(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2023
Ohk, na madam@ Maryam 123 said there's one madam Asiri ,..so seeing your Monica , I tot you must be d one .All the same thank you,just get across to me if there are any .
IamAsiri:

Lol @ the rabbit mistress grin. I do rear rabbits but I do not have a personal WhatsApp group. Well-done sir.
Re: Adamix Farms by olisefom: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2023
adamix:
All done✅

Good morning sir.

I am Oliseh Godwin. I am based in Ikorodu Lagos.

I want to plead with you to help me with the contact of the individual/company that you contracted to build your manual borehole.

I want it fixed in my farm too.

My phone number is 08030796501 (watsapp too)
Email: olisefom@gmail.com

Thank you sir.
Re: Adamix Farms by Hadsty23(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2023
olisefom:

Good morning sir.

I want to plead with you to help me with the contact of the individual/company that you contracted to build your manual borehole.

Thank you sir.

If you're talking of manual digging Borehole?
Or the manual pumping installation
Re: Adamix Farms by olisefom: 4:33pm On Nov 03, 2023
Hadsty23:

If you're talking of manual digging Borehole?
Or the manual pumping installation

Manual pumping installation sir.
Re: Adamix Farms by adamix(m): 7:39am On Nov 04, 2023
olisefom:

Good morning sir.

Thank you sir.
Good morning sir. I think you mean the hand pump installation, i dont have the person's contact anymore as the person didn't buy the quality i paid for. I'd suggest you ask around and go to buy it yourself so you dont get ripped off
Re: Adamix Farms by olisefom: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2023
adamix:

Good morning sir. I think you mean the hand pump installation, i dont have the person's contact anymore as the person didn't buy the quality i paid for. I'd suggest you ask around and go to buy it yourself so you dont get ripped off

Thank you for the suggestions. I'll intensify efforts.

I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Adamix Farms by safarifarms(m): 10:39pm On Jun 12
What's the update on your farm?

adamix:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almat Farms, Abuja In Pictures (Video) / Enugu Man Celebrates Biggest Yam Harvest (Photo) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.