Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,437 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:19 AM

Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System (2069 Views)

Warehouse Of “yoruba Nation Agitators” Busted In Ibadan, Oyo State / Another Batch Of Peter Obi's Busted Lies @ The NBA Conference In Pictures / Just In....peter Obi Busted. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Rickmann: 12:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
spearman:
Peter Obi is a great guy, probably the best candidate out there running for president in 2023. The problem Obi has is: Him Tu Lie.
This new episode has been christian-ed Egypt Gate.

Whether understudy or overstudy, fact is he is in Egypt..He isn't yet president but losers won't still let him be.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by aylagos(m): 12:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

Our economy doing better than Egypt...?

Wow wow and just wow..

Let me not throw insults.. Thanks Thanks for the information informations informationses
facts can never be questioned…. You can use your google
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Mchawi(f): 12:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
aylagos:
Nigerian youth are like Nigerian girls just lie to them to get them to your bed � Obi nah Scamer teh teh now. What is in Egypt to stud? Even with our state of economy we are doing better than them ooo at Lear I have been to three cities in Egypt including Cairo
Oga you never pass Badagary before. Keep deceiving your self
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by aylagos(m): 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mchawi:

ooh I pity you I can take you to Egypt free of charge

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
aylagos:
facts can never be questioned…. You can use your google

gooologoolo
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by obailala(m): 3:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sometimes I wonder how adults just begin to reason like infants or like retards, just because of politics. So in Mr Jackson Ude's head, a person travelling to a country must be going there for just one single activity? A person can't kill more than one bird with a single stone?

SOme people already running mad even before the elections.
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
guy this is d tweet of obi himself

stop this thing this guy..

Why are you being biased in everything..

You guys prefer lesser evil...

I and you know Obi is lesser evil..

so what's the whole duduke for
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:16pm On Jun 15, 2022
Mchawi:

You too wicked..

grin
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Reality3080: 5:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

stop this thing this guy..

Why are you being biased in everything..

You guys prefer lesser evil...

I and you know Obi is lesser evil..

so what's the whole duduke for
but u agree he’s also evil,so y are u painting him as an angel?

If u people agree earlier that peter obi isn’t an angel we won’t b here today

U people don’t realize that the more u present him as holier than d pope d more people investigate him

U can see people hardly comment on tinubu n atiku matter cos they ain’t forming angel but people scrutinize everything obi says cos of the angelic presentation

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 5:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
Reality3080:
but u agree he’s also evil,so y are u painting him as an angel?

If u people agree earlier that peter obi isn’t an angel we won’t b here today

U people don’t realize that the more u present him as holier than d pope d more people investigate him

U can see people hardly comment on tinubu n atiku matter cos they ain’t forming angel but people scrutinize everything obi says cos of the angelic presentation

The same reason why people prefer Wizkid to Zazuu

Both dey smoke loud but one na public trash...character and behavior wise infact all rounder

you Gerrit?
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Mchawi(f): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2022
aylagos:
ooh I pity you I can take you to Egypt free of charge

Na so. Mtcheww take your family members to Osun for free. Keyboard chest beater
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by spearman(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled. Tufiakwa

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.
advertisement

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by aylagos(m): 12:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Mchawi:

Na so. Mtcheww take your family members to Osun for free. Keyboard chest beater
try me now if you will not come back here to eat your words…try me if I will not take you to Luxor, Cairo and Hurghada for 10 days free. You think I come here everyday to make noise like your peeps.
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Nobody: 12:13am On Jun 16, 2022
spearman:
https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/162406/more-secrets-of-mr-peter-obi-unveiled-tufiakwa.html

More secrets of Mr Peter Obi unveiled. Tufiakwa

APGA cannot mourn the exit of Mr Peter Obi with all these secret findings surrounding him.

1. Those who knew Peter Obi will attest to the fact that he has been a drug dealer beginning from his days as an undergraduate at UNN. He was hardly attending lectures and only managed to graduate with a third class in Philosophy after spending 12 years in the University.

2. His brother in-law who incidentally is one of the hirelings used by him for his nefarious drug trafficking business is currently languishing in jail in far away London . This is the major cause of strain between Obi and his in-laws. It is on record that his closeness to Dubem Obazie was the because he Dubem served jail term for drug trafficking because of Peter.
advertisement

3. Obi should explain his relationship with former Military Administrator, Governor Ibim Princewill and Col Earnest Kizito Attah of Cross River State whom he helped as a conduit to fleece Cross River State government thus contributing to the under development of the state.

4. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra the circumstances surrounding his father's death which remains his best kept secret. Before then we can reveal that Obi's father was drowned to death by Obi's associates in the drug trade whom he short-changed in a business deal prompting the mafias to kill the old man whom they drowned bounded hands and feet with bricks round his neck.

5. Given the level of insecurity in Anambra state , ''Saint'' Peter Obi should explain how he expends his security vote since it is on record that he collects over 470 million naira per month as security vote (220 million naira from Local Government and 250 million Naira from the state FAC accounts)

6. Just as Peter Obi professes his Catholicism for political expediency, we ask him to summon the moral courage and explain to Catholic faithful his relationship with the Olumba Olumba Obu (OOO) Cult sect where his wife is a known member. It is also on record that Peter Obi met the wife at a night club in Auchi . The lady had two children from two different men -an Albino and a Ghanaian. The affirmed Catholic is yet to wed his wife in the church.

7. Obi is yet to explain the mystery behind the 250 million naira that was found in the possession of his aides. He is yet to produce the contractor and publish the contractual agreement that stipulates that this very contractor will be paid in cash and also a reference to any other known precedents. Not even the famous late Barkin Zuwo of Kano State paid contractors in cash.

8. Obi should explain why he has continued to loot the resources of the state using his brother, Ndibe Obi, Ejike Onwusogbulu and a certain Chidi Agbapu -a Lagos based stock broker as a conduit for money laundering while the youths in Anambra remain unemployed;

9. Obi was elected governor on the platform of APGA and it is on record that he never convened an APGA meeting thereby destroying the entire party structure. Obi should explain to party faithfuls and loyalists why he destroyed the party;

10. Obi should explain to Ndi Anambra what happened to the state local government allocations and why Anambra under Obi is the only state in Nigeria without elected local government officers in place?

In view of the foregoing, we demand his immediate resignation or face further disclosure of his criminal past and present.

Edwin Chukwujekwu
Chairman

Nonyelum Nwokoye
Secretary

I hope this is not true. Peter Obi has a past that they will have us forget but it cannot be this bad.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Mchawi(f): 4:19am On Jun 16, 2022
aylagos:
try me now if you will not come back here to eat your words…try me if I will not take you to Luxor, Cairo and Hurghada for 10 days free. You think I come here everyday to make noise like your peeps.

Abeg get out. Empty chest beating.. Like I said take your family members to the so called Egypt of your dreams
Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by Bobloco: 6:05am On Jun 16, 2022
hopman98:
Dear BATTALIONS, don't follow them to drag their candidate, rather reply their campaign against JAGABAN with facts and proofs, when campaign starts, we'll unveil our magical moves from the pandora boxgrin

Dear BATTALIONS, these are the facts and proofs

Re: Peter Obi Busted In Another Lie: Visiting Egypt For Business Not To Study System by aylagos(m): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
Mchawi:

Abeg get out. Empty chest beating.. Like I said take your family members to the so called Egypt of your dreams
you can send your passport to my email then if you believe is empty chest beating.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Is Not My Candidate –pastor Tunde Bakare / Why Did We Igbos Allow Yoruba To Dominate Nigerian Music So Much? / It's TODAY I Know Peter Obi Left $500M (N75bn) In Anambra State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.