Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,329 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:09 AM

Know The Secret Behind Coitus And Courting Michael Todd Speaks On Coitus&Courtin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Know The Secret Behind Coitus And Courting Michael Todd Speaks On Coitus&Courtin (150 Views)

Pastor Michael Todd Coughs & Rubs Spit On Members Face To Prove A Point / Pastor Michael Todd / The Secret Behind MFM Fire Prayers And Why You Must Start Praying Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know The Secret Behind Coitus And Courting Michael Todd Speaks On Coitus&Courtin by richyjackson(m): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2022
When coitus, is mentioned anywhere some time it sounds like abomination in some

denotation of churches they just tell you don't have coitus till you're wedded also case closed.

No details on how relationship was supposed to be, we all grew up and find our Self in a particular church, for some of us we grew up being devoted to the effects of God.

But moment, this single instrument which have gradationally crowed into the Christian life that makes Christianity so hard to be enjoyed. numerous people think being a Christian is a thrall, when you come a Christian not just a Christian but a believer of Christ.

Before I go further, let take a break to really spell out the different between a Christian and a believer of the gospel.

But before we do that, let see the Bible the Book of Genesis 1:28 which I'll want you read. But do you know coitus was actually God idea? I know you must be wondering really, how? but my pastor tells me coitus is bad until marriage yes his not fully wrong but there's a little scrap left to be explained using the Bible I suppose now we will all be on same runner if you have read the passage before before now.

But we should all understand this, who's really a believer and a Christian.

Who's a believer?

A revisionist is one who keep the order of God and stay in line with the effects of God and stay upright at all times.

Who's a Christian?
[img][/img]

A Christian is a religion and a religion is simple what people do or exercise what they believe like we've a Christian religion or the Muslim and others you can be a Christian as a religion but kill. Which we know too well this is the verity so let see what the philosophy homily of moment holds.

But the big question is, what if we've done this formerly, are we/ you/ me to be condemned? indeed some churches don't indeed talk about coitus especially connections we leave this to be now be defined by the world. From Michael Todd “ he said, that from statistic 50 of people in high academy pupil must have had a sexual experience indeed the chance is high in black Americans ”.

In other to make the reading too big and less intriguing and not getting the impact, of this please check out the videotape.

(1) (Reply)

Baby That Resemble President Nelson / In The Light Of Truth: Called / I Almost Stole Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.