Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) (54751 Views)

Aladi Gift Ameh Buried: Ada Ameh's Daughter Laid To Rest (Photos) / Daughter's Burial - Ada Ameh Begs FG, Sanwo-Olu To Allow Her Fly To Abuja / Ada Ameh's Daughter Is Dead! Actress Loses Only Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Kooldame: 8:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:
I doubt if there's anyone in this world who don't have one challenge or the other.

Money ain't my problem but I've been depressed for the past five years and it seems nothing can heal me....I don't enjoy what I used to enjoy anymore.

I've traveled around the world,indulged in new habits, got therapy,learnt new skills ,yet no changes.
(Get closer to God,He will real you.Just give him praise for being alive.He will fill that emptiness and you will have more reason to be happy.)

I just live for the moment now cos life ain't shit
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by UnknownQueen(f): 8:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
HantaVirus:
I doubt if there's anyone in this world who don't have one challenge or the other.

Money ain't my problem but I've been depressed for the past five years and it seems nothing can heal me....I don't enjoy what I used to enjoy anymore.

I've traveled around the world,indulged in new habits, got therapy,learnt new skills ,yet no changes.

Firstly, u must tell us how u got the money, my brother if na through wire fraud, I don't expect you to heal from your mental issues......

If you got your money via the fast lane, it's only expected that life means nothing to u because of the swiftness at which the money came.....and also the guilt that accompanies defrauding a fellow man like yourself but if the case is otherwise, I'll suggest you get closer to God, only in him can you find rest and closure....

Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Cokahot: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ho sleep,stupid old.cargo. I can rem.how she acted in one movie in 2003,acting as an okpo. Domitila is the name of the movie ,featuring this igbo guy called Charles Okafor,late enebi elebua,etc. Old school...then I was still very little. Useless woman,boring Johnson family actress. I prefer to manage my siblings and I,with Jack of all trades. I missed hustle series,but seems they no longer followed up.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by DEBJOCH1(m): 9:08pm On Jun 15, 2022
sammybest889:
****TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN*****

This mental health issue is like na Only me never still understand how e b, abi na bcuz say i..no to go too much school so I no too understand English...

Come this mental health, no be psychology thing and it has to do with how people think and behave

Omo ehmm actress ada get well soon oo and make u know the kind people you listen to

Last week one of my guy they used play tell me say one day him go commit suicide (I no Know ,how true or play him mean dat statement) na me de advise am on things to take to fasting him death (cus I still de imagine how person go sit down and d only option wey go come him mind na sucide)

S.M.O.G (save me o God!)
. YOU HAD BETTER STOP BEHAVING LIKE A KID, SOME ONE TOLD YOU HE WILL KILL HIM SELF AND YOU THOUGHT THE PERSON IS JOKING INSTEAD STAYING CLOSER TO THE PERSON. PSYCHOLOGICAL IMBALANCE AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUE IS REAL AND HAD SERIOUSLY COME TO STAY IN NIGERIA, THEN WE USE TO ASSUME IT TO BE WESTERN ILLNESS. I HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE AND GOD BROUGHT ME OUT OF IT ALIVE. MANY AT TIME THE ONE SUFFERING FROM IT WILL BELIEVE THAT COMMITTING SUICIDE IS THE BEST OPTION. YOU NEED TO ENCOURAGE YOUR FRIEND IN THE LORD, GIVE HIM OR HER HOPE AND REASON TO CHOOSE TO REMAIN ALIVE AND NOT BEING A SORROW TO HIM OR HER.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by meobizy(f): 9:56pm On Jun 15, 2022
No time for people with problems. The world keeps spinning. Toughen up and live life.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by onadana: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:
She may never get over the loss of her chid. Nobody truly gets over the loss of a love one. Speedy recovery.

Nobody.You just have to live with it,never goes away.It's a trauma.My life never remained the same since I lost my wife.Even when you move on,something is missing. It is a very sad experience.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by zudozz: 11:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Stay strong my sister. Leave everything in d hand of Almighty God.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by ikeasogwa: 5:47am On Jun 16, 2022
How did she get her only child that is now dead? She has to do a lot of work on reconciliation. Not every mental health challenge is the hospital thing. Perchance, the chips are down and the days of reckoning bluffed in the years of strength, youth, health and vigor have just come. My chips.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by ChoCho54(f): 6:27am On Jun 16, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Damnnn this is so sad....

The death of a loved one can be hard to get over sometimes.....

Even till now, I can't still get over the death of my last brother....

Sometimes, nah loud I de use forget am.....

Take heart aunty..

Sorry about your brother. You must learn how to let go. Your brother will be happier where he is if you are strong.
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Toriagirl(f): 6:36am On Jun 16, 2022
It's very disheartening that she lost her only child�may God heal your madam...
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Tundex911: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
After una don smoke una life comot now una dey cry up and down...

Olooooshooooooooo
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Akharmony: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2022
i aslo think since she lot her only daughter she ha not been able to recover from the trauma. . Life and it drama. . Happy today, mourning tommorro...
Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by vivavik(f): 6:53pm On Jun 16, 2022
HantaVirus:

If you have done all that and it didnt work, have you tried living for God and enjoying the moment in Him? Cos it is the only sure road to inner joy and peace.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Greatzeus(m): 3:56pm On Jun 18, 2022
HantaVirus:

Have you tried falling in love, getting married and having kids? Seeing and playing with your kids is a joyful thing,I supposed.
Though don't have a family of my own yet,but I hope to very soon,by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video) by Amarisco(f): 3:22am On Jun 22, 2022
HantaVirus:

Aww… What kind of therapy approach did you have?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Phyno In China, Dressed As "Kung Fu" Fighter (Photo) / Funke Akindele Slays In Denim Short Gown (Photos) / Beverly Osu Exposes More Secrets On Big Brother Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.