Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,934 members, 7,966,461 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 03:03 PM

Without All Contradition - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Without All Contradition (620 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Without All Contradition by ogoamaka99(m): 2:58pm On Jul 21, 2011
The BIBLE made a vivid declaration in Hebrew 7:7 “And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.” People who understand this principle do everything to tap into the anointed MOG.

Abraham knew this and gave tithe to Melchizedek in Genesis 14:20 and by reason of that encounter, GOD visited him after. Is it not an irony that SOME sons of perdition and belial in this forum are saying all sort of rubbish against some MOG, while some people are planting seeds of money and expensive vehicles into the lives of these MOG.

And the BIBLE said in 2Chronicles 20:20 “Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.”
And in Hosea 12:13 “And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.”

The prophets are agents of prosperity, agents of deliverance and agents of preservation etc. The reason why the devil is using the sons of perdition in this forum to say all sort of rubbish against MOG is to ensure that you don’t have encounter with these prophets of GOD. So you need to be persuaded AND PERSONALLY convinced about these MOG and don’t base your actions on the basis of what anybody is saying. Do you know that the testimony of the sons perdition about these MOG are not important, neither the testimony of ogoamaka about these MOG important? But what is important is the testimony of GOD about these MOG and secondly WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THESE MOG. What opinions do you have about these MOG? The opinions you has about these MOG, are they based on the opinions of the sons of benial and perdition or ARE YOU PERSONALLY CONVINCED ABOUT THESE MOG YOURSELF? Be careful and do not to be deceived by anybody but be persuaded yourself i.e BE PERSONALLY CONVINCED.
DON’T BE DECEIVED
Re: Without All Contradition by Joagbaje(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2011
It's a futile effort. Jesus had declared

Matthew 16:18
I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

But I observed you keep saying "sons of benia. Do you mean sons of belial?
Re: Without All Contradition by wetu: 4:24pm On Jul 21, 2011

2Ti 2:24 And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient,
2Ti 2:25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

When you come here talking about "sons of perdition" are you talking for God or for your MOG? Do you actually understand who the Bible says are the sons of perdition?

2Th 2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
2Th 2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

I hope your MOG don't compare themselves to Melchizedek the HIGH PRIEST but this is simply your own opinion. Now let me show you who is Melchizedek:

Heb 7:1 For this Melchisedec, king of Salem, priest of the most high God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings, and blessed him;
Heb 7:2 To whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all; first being by interpretation King of righteousness, and after that also King of Salem, which is, King of peace;
Heb 7:3 Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like unto the Son of God; abideth a priest continually.
Re: Without All Contradition by nlMediator: 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2011
ogoamaka99:

The BIBLE made a vivid declaration in Hebrew 7:7 “And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.” People who understand this principle do everything to tap into the anointed MOG.

Abraham knew this and gave tithe to Melchizedek in Genesis 14:20 and by reason of that encounter, GOD visited him after. Is it not an irony that SOME sons of perdition and belial in this forum are saying all sort of rubbish against some MOG, while some people are planting seeds of money and expensive vehicles into the lives of these MOG.

And the BIBLE said in 2Chronicles 20:20 “Believe in the Lord your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.”
And in Hosea 12:13 “And by a prophet the Lord brought Israel out of Egypt, and by a prophet was he preserved.”

The prophets are agents of prosperity, agents of deliverance and agents of preservation etc. The reason why the devil is using the sons of perdition in this forum to say all sort of rubbish against MOG is to ensure that you don’t have encounter with these prophets of GOD. So you need to be persuaded AND PERSONALLY convinced about these MOG and don’t base your actions on the basis of what anybody is saying. Do you know that the testimony of the sons perdition about these MOG are not important, neither the testimony of ogoamaka about these MOG important? But what is important is the testimony of GOD about these MOG and secondly WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT THESE MOG. What opinions do you have about these MOG? The opinions you has about these MOG, are they based on the opinions of the sons of benial and perdition or ARE YOU PERSONALLY CONVINCED ABOUT THESE MOG YOURSELF? Be careful and do not to be deceived by anybody but be persuaded yourself i.e BE PERSONALLY CONVINCED.
DON’T BE DECEIVED

Constantly calling people here sons of perdition because they disagree or demand better explanation, discredits everything you have to say. You can keep your foolishness to yourself. And if you dodn't know that Abraham was already blessed before he met Melchizedeck - and every christian is already blessed today - that's your cup of tea. And coming here to pretend that the thousands of people that give directly to the man of God in Nigeria have car testimonies suggests that your level of honesty needs some additional work.
Re: Without All Contradition by dare2think: 5:30pm On Jul 21, 2011
ogoamaka99:

The BIBLE made a vivid declaration in Hebrew 7:7 “And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better.” P[b]eople who understand this principle do everything to tap into the anointed MOG. [/b]

Are those now what Christianity is about??  "expensive vehicles" into the lives of a MOG. Really?  What about the poor, the sick,the  less- previlegde, the hungry children, and the widows, the fatherless. poor family members and so on  

You are talking about expensive cars for Men that claim to speak to God.

Very shameful.
Re: Without All Contradition by Zikkyy(m): 7:26pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^ I am thinking, ogoamaka99 could be a pastor.
Re: Without All Contradition by JeSoul(f): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2011
ogoamaka99:

Brother Ogoamaka, can you please explain this part a little bit more?

Just one small kweshion. Have you sowed these kinds of 'seeds' into the life of an mog? what kind of results did you see?

thanks.
Re: Without All Contradition by Sweetnecta: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^ @JeSoul;

sheee o ri ara ile e?

instead of any contradiction he said all contradictions.

so if there is a contradiction, he is still safe. but he will not be safe by his proposition only and until it is all contradictions.
Re: Without All Contradition by Sweetnecta: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2011
he uses singular after 'all'. no wonder he believes 3 person, too.
Re: Without All Contradition by JeSoul(f): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2011
^abeg you go siddon for one side jor cheesy let bros ogoamaka come and answer me for himself.
Re: Without All Contradition by Sweetnecta: 8:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
^^^^^^^^^ hold on to the bumper, babee [grace jones music].

he will give you a ride of your life. confusion over confusion. contradiction hiding under contradiction from contradiction next door.

i already warned ya. more confusion as in all contradiction coming up your way. he will serve you the hot the cold and the just right varieties.
Re: Without All Contradition by vescucci(m): 10:54pm On Jul 21, 2011
ogoamaka99:

DON’T BE DECEIVED

Jeebus! You coulda said all of the above with a quarter of the words, I'm sure. Anyways who are Perdition and Benial and why do they seem to have a lotta kids on this forum? Merde
Re: Without All Contradition by ogoamaka99(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2011
Zikkyy:

^^^ I am thinking, ogoamaka99 could be a pastor.
I wish i am called to that office of a pastor. I hope that the people i am talking about has gotten the message.? I mean no offense to anyone, let us rub mind together discussing issues and not person how much more MOG.
Re: Without All Contradition by wetu: 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2011
lol, So why did you start a topic about sons of perdition and MOG if you only want to discuss "issues". Are you doing this for Jesus or for Benny Hinn and TB Joshua? Are you a follower of Jesus or a follwer of MOG?

Like you said in another post, you shall know them by their fruits. Now, I need to tell you here that your fruit is strife and pride. Pride and Rebellion go hand in hand. when a man has rebelled against God, he tends to become very proud. Look at how Saul rebelled against God and despite the fact that God rejected him, he begged Samuel:

1Sa 15:27 And as Samuel turned about to go away, he laid hold upon the skirt of his mantle, and it rent.
1Sa 15:28 And Samuel said unto him, The LORD hath rent the kingdom of Israel from thee this day, and hath given it to a neighbour of thine, that is better than thou.
1Sa 15:29 And also the Strength of Israel will not lie nor repent: for he is not a man, that he should repent.
1Sa 15:30 Then he said, I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel, and turn again with me, that I may worship the LORD thy God.

Saul's motivation to force Samuel was for the people to see him. He was looking for honour. Are you posting these things to serve the Lord or for people to see/hear you?

Finally if you really wish to be called BY GOD to the office of a pastor, you need to have a pastor's heart:

Jer 3:15 And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

God only gives pastors who are humble like David. You need to learn humility and to teach people with meekness if you want to be a real pastor.
Re: Without All Contradition by ogoamaka99(m): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2011
@ wetu.
You can.t say you follow Jesus while abusing HIS prophets.You can discuss issue without calling name of any MOG. Do you know what it means to call a MOG criminal? How do you feel if some call you a criminial?
Re: Without All Contradition by Sweetnecta: 10:10pm On Jul 23, 2011
@JeSoul; didn't i warn you that you will get zero from ogoamaka? if he ever responded to you, if will be a one fantastic lie upon whatever lies he has penned, already.

see him work his magic on you. the good thing is that your hubby will be there to straighten you back to reality. if only common sense while you still cling to the human god fallacy.
Re: Without All Contradition by vescucci(m): 4:44am On Jul 24, 2011
^^^ Sorry egbon, I think you need not bring up peoples' relations all the time, you know.
Re: Without All Contradition by free123: 8:30am On Jul 24, 2011
Ogoamaka is desperately in need of pastoral call so as to have the opportunity to collect tithes,first fruit offering etc. Son of perdition
Re: Without All Contradition by wetu: 9:58am On Jul 24, 2011
ogoamaka99:

@ wetu.
You can.t say you follow Jesus while abusing HIS prophets.You can discuss issue without calling name of any MOG. Do you know what it means to call a MOG criminal? How do you feel if some call you a criminial?

Do you follow Jesus or TB Joshua and Benny Hinn? Is it so hard to answer that question. I didn't call them criminals, my posts are on Nairaland for all to see. What I do know and what I did say is that TB Joshua is a false prophet but that is not the point here.

The point here is that you should examine yourself if you are in the faith which is in Christ Jesus, whether you are serving the Lord Jesus Christ by opening threads to attack people you differ with. It's a shame that you attack them with the Word which you do not understand.

We are not to seek prophets like in the Old Testament, we are to seek Jesus:

Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

Instead of sowing into their ministry, you should start sowing seeds of righteousness:

Rom 14:17 For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink; but righteousness, and peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.
Re: Without All Contradition by Sweetnecta: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2011
@vescucci; « #16 on: Today at 04:44:29 AM »

[Quote]^^^ Sorry egbon, I think you need not bring up peoples' relations all the time, you know.[/Quote]i am almost certain that JeSoul took it in stride and she is not angry, because she knows my statement is a very ordinary comment.

her views of it is not the same as yours.
Re: Without All Contradition by vescucci(m): 10:34pm On Jul 24, 2011
Alright. I hope so. Thanks for not taking my comment as some sort of insult too.

(1) (Reply)

Join Us :) / Why God Did Not Create The Universe / Do You Know God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.