Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,887 members, 7,973,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 06:49 AM

Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! (354 Views)

Buhari Harbours No Ill-will, Grudges Against Anybody – Garba Shehu / APC Minna Rally Was Cut Short To Prevent Stampede - The Nation / I Hold No Grudges Against Buhari – Dasuki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by AnambraPrince: 1:11pm On Jun 15, 2022
This is not a political matter but a life matter in general.

So I'm currently at a hospital somewhere in Germany and I just saw them wheel out a dead patient. And it struck me, that really, ndu a di ka anwuru oku na-apu n'anya. Otu oge i na-ahu ya, ma n'oge ozo o gawara.

Whoever offends you, don't take it to heart too deep. Just forgive and move on. Tomorrow that person might be dead, or tomorrow you might be dead. Don't take anger and unforgiveness to the grave. O bu ibu aro nke iburu n'isi-gi n'ala ndi nwuru anwu.

I will reach out to the people that offended me or I offended. Not my first time seeing a dead person, but this one came as a reminder for the things we so easily take for granted or forget about doing.

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by Oplomo: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
First, be honest. Where do you come from? grin
Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by AnambraPrince: 6:18pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:
First, be honest. Where do you come from? grin
Nnewi. What about you?
Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by Oplomo: 6:20pm On Jun 15, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Nnewi. What about you?

I'm also from Nnewi, where in Nnewi are you from? Do you know the meaning of Anaedo?

2 Likes

Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by AnambraPrince: 6:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:

I'm also from Nnewi, where in Nnewi are you from? Do you know the meaning of Anaedo?
Umudim.
Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by OBOTOTHICK(f): 6:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
The Lord will heal you of whatever sickness you're struggling with, it is well with your soul

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by kennymike84: 7:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
True talk
Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by Sergio101(m): 7:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Oplomo:

The guy doesn't behave like Igbo sha

1 Like

Re: Life Is Too Short To Keep Grudges. Forgive And Move On! by Oplomo: 7:30pm On Jun 15, 2022
Sergio101:

The guy doesn't behave like Igbo sha

Smells like an impostor. grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Presidential Contest Will Be Between Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar / Peter Obi New Exclusive Interview Hear He Say About Tinubu & Nigeria Problem / Pdp Confirms Sen Eyakenyi As Akwa Ibom Deputy Governorship Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.