Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,767 members, 7,927,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 10:13 AM

American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her (1207 Views)

American Lady Regains Senses As ’Yahoo Boy’ Used ‘Juju’ To Bring Her To Nigeria / "Firstson Kings Is Yahoo Boy, Used Blood Of Virgins" - Nwachukwu Jennifer Nazzy / Yahoo Boy Used His Girlfriend For Yahoo Plus Ritual - Facebook User Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by ECASH120: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 days after Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her To Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHxJoWypYc
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by PhoneTracking(m): 2:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Private chat me if you have a challenge with phone theft, I can track and recover your smartphones and related gadgets.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by ECASH120: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneTracking:
Private chat me if you have a challenge with phone theft, I can track and recover your smartphones and related gadgets.

They just arrested your yahoo colleague

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by jackson44(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ógun ìfe ja Sha.
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by Iamcrypto: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hn juju don expire
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by anonymuz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 15, 2022
Him think say jazz dey last. The effect was just hypnotic and after each go clear.mumu people for naija
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by TheKrakon: 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
Don't watch the video it is completely unrelated and uninteresting.

4 Likes

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by kmaster007: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
Hmmm
PhoneTracking:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by Maverick777: 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2022
ECASH120:
American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 days after Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her To Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufHxJoWypYc

These boys have been tarnishing Naija's image globally, since 247BC!
This is really sad, I pity her, though she has her own portion of the blame for being loose, but still, nobody deserves to be hypnotized..
I hope the baale or whoever does the needful ASAP!
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2022
Any thread you come across on nairaland where it involves clicking on a link or watch through YouTube is a scam.
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by care4you: 3:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneTracking:

Can you track power bank?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by realstars: 3:41pm On Jun 15, 2022
The evil of the greedy boys.
Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by Shalommy(f): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
PhoneTracking:
Can you track charger? I misplaced mine yesterday! Chaii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Lady Regains Her Senses 2 Days After Yahoo Boy Used Juju To Bring Her by YOUDARE: 7:14pm On Jun 15, 2022
Shalommy:
Can you track charger? I misplaced mine yesterday! Chaii
I can track earpiece
even oraimo cord , but Na destiny we dey use run am

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Big Girl Arrested For Stabbing Her Canadian Boyfriend To Death (pic) / Whenever I Remember I Have Few Days Left, I Weep” – Yahoo Boy / Mosque-goers Beat Evangelist To Death For Bringing Muslims To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.