Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,138 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. (599 Views)

Endsars Will Seem Like A Rehearsal, If 2023 Election Is Rigged - Okon Lagos / I Doubt If 2023 Will Be Peaceful See What's Happening To APC Office In Kano(pic / Avengers Adopt Atiku, Threaten A Crumbled Economy If Election Is Rigged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:33pm On Jun 15, 2022
Thank God Buhari has vowed to play neutral.

If 2023 election is rigged by baba Chicago and the other criminal that can feed 300million Nigerians for 400years, what would befall Nigeria would better not be imagined.

Enough said.
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Felimax(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Thank God Buhari has vowed to play neutral.

If 2023 election is rigged by baba Chicago and the other criminal that can feed 300million Nigerians for 400years, what would befall Nigeria would better not be imagined.

Enough said.

Op, show a blurry screenshot of your PVC, joke apart.
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Kingkumsecond: 4:42pm On Jun 15, 2022
Felimax:

What do you want to do with his pvc? he is saying the pure truth. if anybody try nonsense in my polling unit, na die be that.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by l69l: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2022
how would u know if its rigged
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Ddeliverer007(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2022
Felimax:

So how you think people who want to vote obi don’t have PVC whereas people voting the thieves have PVC. Una eyes go soon clear

1 Like

Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by kozmokaz(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

What do you want to do with his pvc? he is saying the pure truth. if anybody try nonsense in my polling unit, na die be that.

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

Make op show pvc

No be to de run mouth

Blurry pic
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Felimax(m): 4:47pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

Your man! Not my man.
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Kingkumsecond: 4:50pm On Jun 15, 2022
kozmokaz:

Make op show pvc

No be to de run mouth

Blurry pic
What if he just registered?
i repeat again, what do you want to do with his pvc on a public forum? why not put a price tag if you are serious

PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by kozmokaz(m): 4:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
Kingkumsecond:

What if he just registered?
i repeat again, what do you want to do with his pvc on a public forum? why not put a price tag if you are serious

PETER OBI IS THE MAN

A blurry picture
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Kingkumsecond: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2022
Felimax:

Your man! Not my man.
I never said he was YOUR man or MY man.

i said PETER OBI IS THE MAN
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
kozmokaz:

Make op show pvc

No be to de run mouth

Blurry pic

What’s the whole point posting a blurry pics of my pvc? What do you hope to achieve with that? Nawa o.

Bros, I have my PVC with me and I’m going to vote obi and not just me, millions of Nigerian youth have their pvc ready and nothing is stopping Nigeria from moving forward, not the old devils with dollars
Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by gawu1: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2022
l69l:
how would u know if its rigged
According to nkpurummeri disciples, it's only if Obi Peter China Egyptian is declares winner that the election will be adjudged free and fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If 2023 Election Is Rigged…. by dalass(f): 2:14pm On Jun 22, 2022
gawu1:

According to nkpurummeri disciples, it's only if Obi Peter China Egyptian is declares winner that the election will be adjudged free and fair.

Exactly grin grin grin

It is only when they win that it's fair. If not, it's rigged grin

(1) (Reply)

Mining Society Confirms Large Gas Reservoir In Enugu State / Ekweremadu: House Of Reps React, To Apply ‘diplomatic Pressure’ On UK / Tinubu Will Win By 60 Per Cent In 2023 – Okechukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.